Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of? Empty
PostSubject: Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of?   Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of? EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 18:03

The morning sun was covered with the clouds of sorrow it seemed as the young shinobi that was born of the Uchiha blood just sighed heavily looking up at the sky. "This is some boring shit to even be worrying about honestly." The young shinobi was known as Uchiha Tsukiyomi, he was named for being born on the night of a full moon when it was at its highest. Tsukiyomi is a calm and collective young male. Yet he seems to like to cause issues with not doing his job as a shinobi. Seeing himself with not wanting to get things done allowed him to become lazy yet it seemed his friends were another problem.

Getting hit upside the head he jumped up looking at the person to have hit him. It was one of two girls that always wanted to be around Tsukiyomi. The only problem with this was the fact he was not looking for anyone. Yet this female was wanting the best for Tsukiyomi. With her short red hair, and blue eyes she continued to watch Tsukiyomi wanting to beat him. "What is it you want huh?" Tsukiyomi said while looking to the right hand side like he was mumbling and not caring to much of what she had to say. "Well for your information Tsukiyomi you have a tone of missions that need to get done and you are just laying around doing nothing you should at least give yourself the time and care to even push to the fullest of your abilities. You are part of the Uchiha Clan, yet I've never seen anyone as lazy as you are."

The young shinobi laid back down closing his eyes saying, "Yes, so that means cause I'm a Uchiha I do not have to lower myself in doing the things anyone else as to do." Tsukiyomi smiled for a moment but opened his eyes only to see a fist coming down at him. Quickly rolling over to the left hand side he watched as the bench was destroyed by the in raged female he created. She was standing breathing heavily with her red hair standing up like she was gaining powers from within. The transformation was soon to happen as Tsukiyomi would see it. But before he could a flash of light came only a few minutes to awaken within the office of several jounin giving missions out. One being his sensai from the academy. "Ah…I see you got taken out by Aki once again Tsukiyomi." One eye was black and his face was bruised showing that it was swollen for a moment before he just noted with Aki standing behind him. She was nicknamed the Akioni [red demon] by a few of the feared men. Yet the Chunin and Jounin nicknamed her the enforcer. As she would enforce the rolls of a shinobi on those that were lazy. Like Tsukiyomi was being but it did not seem to bother him to much.

Tsukiyomi sniffed his nose thinking it was bleeding but came to find out it was just his mind losing blood. Feeling things that was numb was different for him. Sighing to this the Jounin handed some papers to Tsukiyomi saying, "You have missions that need to be taken care of please be sure to get them done and correctly that means no roaming around failing is not an option is that clear!" Nodding to the words of the jounin Tsukiyomi took the pages of missions that needed to be completed. Shaking his head as he walked out the door he noticed the female standing waiting for him. "What is it you want now Aki?" She turned her attention over to him as though she was about to cry saying, "I'm sorry I did not mean to beat you up and bring you hear. But it was requested by the jounin that I got a hold of you." Tsukiyomi waved his hand saying, "Nah its all good honestly I was not expecting them to see they send you honestly. Besides I gotta get this missions cleared before the end of the day as they have written here." Tsukiyomi gave a slight smile as his face was still messed up.

Walking outside of the administration building he noticed someone holding a scroll for him. As they handed it to them they suddenly vanished leaving the young shinobi by himself sighing lightly. 'Really…now of all time I guess I have no choice really but to get it all taken care off.' Glancing around the young shinobi made sure nobody was around as he darted off to the location that was requested for him. Arriving to the next location standing beside someone, "So…what is it you want…" Tsukiyomi's eyes turned from being friendly to becoming sharp as he gained a dark smirk across his face. The figure appeared from the shadows looking at him saying, "You have been lazy and just taking your sweet time on things. Get it all done…we do not wish to wait longer than what we have to. Is that clear…" The young male scratched his head nodding to that as he turned his attention away walking away slowly. Several hours had passed as he was left in the field by himself staring at the tree before him tightly gripping his fists.

The attitude of the shinobi was changing yet again as he was focusing on his chakra trying to have it become wild. With the turn of events changed as he relaxed making a hand seal to focus on his chakra. Within his mind he could see a river of water rushing to leave wanting to exit towards the ocean. Yet he calmed himself only to see the river slowly stop and stand still. With that his chakra was at the bottom of his feet calm relaxed and feeling as though he was light as feather. He quickly darted off trying to run up a tree only with the amount focus he started sliding off. But with a boost of focus the chakra changed acting like spikes allowing his feet to stick. Continue to run at the top of the tree he stopped at the first branch only to look down from the branch noticing the land he was standing on before while looking down he sighed saying to himself, "It is so small the higher you go…I wonder if that’s how it is for a God…" Jumping down to land calmly on the ground it seemed the boys training was finished allowing him to get some missions completed before having to wonder around a bit.

"Next thing to get done is missions then I have to learn to develop some techniques if only it was that easy." Walking away slowly he started to think of something before turning around smirking. He made the tiger hand seal and placed his palm on the ground having a small spark appear but die out. "Damn…not even close to the level I need it to be at…but when it does I'll show the world just what I can really do." Sighing the boy walked away getting ready for his mission to get it completed and head out for his next job.

Trainings used: Katon and Chakra Control
-3 Katon: 2%
-4 Chakra Control [Rolling]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of?   Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of? EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 18:03

Rolling CC
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of?   Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of? EmptySat Jun 07 2014, 18:03

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of?   Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of? Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Training: Uchiha Day Dream of?
Page 1 of 1