Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 18:30

Smiling as the man's scarf pulled in front of his face to suddenly vanish from the sight only to speak loudly, "Please me give up? You must not know who or what I can do boy!" Thinking about how the man was able to erase the chakra of others from around him made him think he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 18:40

Shadow sighed.
“He just had to be one of those guys…” Shadow said to himself. “You know…” he began to yell. “A man of your obvious skill and authority would do well in Gesshoku Akatsuki. Why not join the dark affinity and follow me? I’ll even start you at third rank out of five. Or we can play this game…” Shadow said. Shadow assumed that this man was obviously blind. Something he hadn’t encountered before. He’d actually have to think this one out. He gripped his Kunai tightly as well as his blade.
“Nishash… Xash…” he called out lightly, waiting.
[100|1400|14]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:26

Third rank out of five the man was thinking to himself before laughing lightly saying, "Please...I rather take orders for that other man then you if anything, So do not even think I'll allow myself to be taken down to such a low level." Soon to hear several names be called the man still remained hidden from the figure as he was waiting to see the actions that he was going to take with a kunai in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:40

He began analyzing the situation. How did he vanish? Could Shadow himself be in some kind of jutsu? He verbally pronounced to himself.
“Absorb…” he said. If there had been any form of chakra around him clouding the image of where this man could be… it seems as though Shadow couldn’t even see his chakra. How was he doing this? This could be all as simple as the man hiding behind a obstacle and projecting his voice else where. His snakes scowered the area… perhaps he needed more eyes if the Gourd theory he came up with did not work…
[100|1500|15][Final required Post]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 09 2014, 03:12

Molding together like a clay art work as he slowly placed his hand on the shoulder of the figure. The red scarfed man smiled as he took his blade having it placed against the figures neck saying, "You are careless to allow your own enemy to get the drop on you. I would hope you are better than this at least in battle." The man kept his cool as the blade was carefully pressed on the right shoulder with any movement cut the throat of the man.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 08:24

Shadow looked at the blade that had been at his neck. As if to surrender, Shadow raise his arms lightly and dropped the blade on the ground.
“Not bad at all…” Shadow said out loud. “But… you just revealed yourself…” he said. Just then, Shadow flickered, using Hiraishin No Jutsu, and he reappeared in the same spot, crouched low, and facing the man. His dropping of the blade was merely a set-up, as all his items has his stamp. As he stood there looking at the forming body, he saw his black snakes attack, attempting to attach themselves onto his body. Shadow took the blade and attempt to shift it into the man’s shoulder right before using his other hand to plant a stamp on him as well, on his chest right next to his heart. If he was successful, he would leave the blade lodged in the should while holding it.
“You know… I like your style, friend… lets say you give me what I want… and I let you live…”
[172|1672]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 17:52

Within the quick moment the man was taken by surprised only to be caught off guard with the speed of the figure the man was left scared shaking saying, "Okay...fine you can...its right here..." Reaching to take a small bag handing it to the figure. "I'm sorry...I'll leave and take my remaining men out of here as well how's that for a deal right...good?" Shaking for his life even though he knew death was something that he needed to face it was not now for him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 19:16

Shadow took what was in the bag, checking it before leaving.
“Great… you know… you are one of the only people I let live… one day, that will be worth telling. That Uchiha Shadow thought you were skilled enough to let live. Because now…” Shadow turned to look at all the dead bodies. “That’s about all the legacy you’ll have remaining.” Shadow began to walk away.
“Nishash… Xash…” the two snakes released them man before crawling up Shadow’s waste concealing themselves within his cloak. “You know…” he yelled. “If you bring me the heads of every man that worked under you here today, I will let you live…” he said, as he darted off towards the old couple. He ran from branch to branch as fast as he could as he met the sobbing lady. He jumped down and held up a bag.
“Can you confirm the item in this to be what is yours?” he asked, holding up the bag.
[161|1833]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 21:38

The man looked at his men before smiling saying, "Sorry...but no can do I have other plans besides...I already completed my part in all of this." Within that moment he started to melt into nothing leaving no trace with his men doing the same. But back at the elderly couple the female walked over to look into the bag taking note of the item within it. "Yes...this is it..." Soon the elderly man walked over handing him the envelop with something in it. "Please take this, but if anything we must be off."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 10:41

Shadow looked at the man that was in front of him. He handed him the envelope, after Shadow gave him the item. It was light. He went through a lot of trouble to do what he just did. And the man seemed even less appreciative. He almost caused a scene, before he sighed and took a deep breath. he turned away and began to walk down the road, back towards his own lab, instead of heading to where he was originally going to head to. He didn't even look at what had been in the envelope.
"This is why I don't help people... unappreciative, Hayabusa... un fucking appreciative." he began. "We have to be off" he said in a mocking tone. He shook his head and rose his arms. He had rethought his moment with that man. He put a mark on his arm, however... he was going to wait. If he had come and done his part, in his village, he needed to see how this all panned out before he would go and make another threat on his life. If this man was part of something bigger, having that seal on him might definitely have some kind of value to it. As he began to walk back, Shadow had been interuptted by the voice of Eliot in his ear.
"Shadow..." he said.
"What"
"About five of the men you took photos of were mercenaries... they were some of our own. Not only Gesshoku citizens... but Akatsuki member..." he said. Shadow cocked his head to the side.
"Where are they now..." Shadow asked him.
"They don't know we're on to them, so they're in the lounge..."
"Very well... I need you to call a meeting, please..." Shadow said.
"All council?" Eliot asked.
"All that are available, excluding Yukimura... you know why..." he said.
"Very well... Cerebro out." Eliot clicked off and did what he asked. Shadow began to walk towards the hideout.
As he made it to the hideout, he looked at the grand building. Shadow and Hayabusa both seemed to have come to the same decision. They nodded before sighing and walking to the council room. Shadow sat down, being the first there, and Eliot came and followed him. He sat down and wondered to himself. There had been nothing but the two of them in this room alone.
“Hayabusa…” Eliot began.
“Shadow…” he corrected him. Eliot paused for a minute.
“… Shadow… what is this about?” he asked.
“Eliot… I’m thinking about the disbandment of our organization.”
“WHAT!?!?”
“No no… hear me out… the organization may soon need to get into some grimy stuff… I’m thinking that the organization needs to move to Shadow country… and to slim down. Keeping tabs on a whole army is hard… so the army and the organization needs to be separate…” he said.
“Hmmm… fine… I’ll wait until the rest of the team is here to make this decision.” He said.
“Before everybody else gets here… are tabs being kept on the primary target?” he asked, referring to the man that betrayed him.
“Yes… we have parts of our army keeping him on surveillance… he does fad in and out here or there, so we lost him a few times. It’s hard to keep tabs without him noticing. Seems to always be surrounded.”
“Alright… any traffic patterns?” Shadow asked him.
“It’s hard to say… you remember that technique you witnessed him doing? It takes him far very fast. Most like your Hiraishin No jutsu…” he said. “But in making a pattern chart… and keeping up with geography, he don’t visit home town that often… but he and his friend have a island. Don’t know much about it other than it had taken over Taki. He’s been sighted there last…” he said.
“Good… I think it’s about time I collect what it is he owes, plus more…” he said. Just then, a number of people began rolling in. Genshin, Kasumi, Hayate, and Ayane were all now here. Shadow looked at them all as they seated themselves. He observed that they all looked exhausted.
“What is the meaning of this meeting?” Hayate asked. “I have a hospital to attend to…”
“And how is it that Yukimura didn’t have to be here?” Ayane asked.
“Let me explain something…” Shadow said. “Yukimura… died. He died… and he returned to life. When he returned to life, he returned as a new man. He has lost his memory. Our brother…” he said as he looked at Hayate and Ayane, referring to Hayabusa. “Is in the process of finding a way to restore his memory. I’ve been working with him… and he has grown stronger. A lot stronger. But listen… I motion to disband of this organization.” He said. All of them looked at each other. He expected an uproar, but an uproar didn’t happen. “Calm down everybody… not all at once…” he said mockingly.
“What is the meaning of this.” Genshin asked.
“Well… Hayabusa and I both believe it would be wise to separate the military and the organization. Both still under the same empire, but dealt with and managed differently. Genshin, you are already training the puppetry forces for long range, and you have all of Lydeck Clan to govern. Hayate, you have the hospital and medical school. Kasumi… you have been doing well at the building from what I’m told. You all look like shit, and look exhausted. You no longer need to do this job. Eliot can act as our bridge, eyes, and brains. I suggest moving everything to Shadow country. Even the hideout. This building can remain as military, but will be run as military.”
“Where is this coming from…” Hayate asked.
“Today I encountered intruders in our village… some of them were of our very own organization, and with the power of that cloak, they abused it. I want to tighten the organization to simply five council members with only 2 lieutenants and each lieutenant has three foot soldiers. That makes thirty members. If something requires extra help, you will be the council at large.”
“And who would these council members be?”
“Myself, of course. Heise… which is the new Yukimura. And Ayane. The three of us will come up with the other two.” He said. All of them stood quiet, and looked at each other.
“I’m in…” Genshin said. The others looked shocked. He looked around and everybody nodded yes.
“Good… well… the five that betrayed us are now under your military disposure and punishment, Eliot… and if you could begin the moving process, that would be great…” he said. Eliot nodded. “The rest of you. Thank you for your time. All past decisions will be remade. All except the needing of a spiritual island… and the redemption of our leader’s betrayal. Prepare the military… just in case.” They all nodded, as they stood, bowed, and walked out. Shadow was all that was left, as he looked out the building’s window down on the village, gathering his chakra. Things were about to change…
… after he took his hospital visit…
[1179|3012]
END
Sage Mode unlocked
Quest Mission Successful
Roll for Stat Poll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11 2014, 10:41

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'D10' : 9, 6, 9, 3, 6, 2, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next