Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 15:46

Freaking about the snakes coming into view the taller man walked from behind saying, "One rule...please only an idiot would believe like that, about how the dark and light can co-exist. Its like saying, Heaven and Hell can be one and the same please do not feed me some religious bullshit." The man sighed at the snakes only to take out his katana getting into a stance with it by his waste. "Understand something...we ain't got shit but your head in a basket soon."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 16:02

Shadow smirked under his mask.
“Heh… please… I will provide the damn basket…” he said, as he stared at the man with his Fully Awakened Sharingan. “I don’t suppose I could bribe you, huh? Pay you to leave? I have that kind of power actually. I’m really REALLY trying my hardest not to reach my hand down your throat and pull out your lung, but you pulling out a blade… it’s very… provocative. Shadow put his left hand on the blade that had been at his left hip, patting it.
“If you really want to fight… come on then.”
[100|600|6]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 16:35

The men all smiled as they took their blades rushing over at the figure as he gave them a reason to attack now. This seemed to excite them more than anything. But soon after a basket was kicked against a tree by one of the theives as he yelled, "HAHA I brought the basket fool!" Three jumped into the air with their blades coming down with a strong force aiming at the young man.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 17:02

Shadow smirked even more under his mask.
“Hmph… three men have sealed the fates of twenty one…” he said. He flicked the blade up with his thumb, as he created a portal, one between him and the attackers, and another behind him. In their mid-air jump, these three would go through the portal at the same time, and come out the portal behind him, with their backs turned to him. With one horizontal 360, Shadow put enough force in his slash to cut through all three’s necks and return in the same direction he was facing previously.
“Who else?”
[100|700|7]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 23:17

As they had vanished only to appear they suddenly was shocked only to blink for a small moment to have a quick turn of a blade come across them suddenly ending their lives with a scroll rolling from the pockets explaining the plans to this group. Upon reading it the scroll it would speak, "After we have the necklace we move between the men, we'll start with group 3 and move from their. Though I do not trust how the leader runs things its best to have a decoy group which will be you guys."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 06 2014, 08:45

With the wind blowing the scroll to his attention, the first word that popped out at him was ‘decoy’. He couldn’t help but laugh.
“Decoy? You’re nothing but a bunch of lousy decoys?” he stated. He continued to laugh hysterically. Upon ending his laughter he stands back up, very serious compared to before.
“No… really… you guys have me in a great mood today. Just… tell me where to go… and I’ll be on my way…” he said, attempting to cast hypnosis on the closest grunt stupid enough to stare at him and wait for a lead or answer.
[100|800|8]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 02:42

Suddenly as one was still trying to escape he was hit by the illusion of the sharingan before calmly speaking to the figure saying, "I only know that we were told to split up...but the boss has the item you seek...he is with the group with a man with a red scarf..." The grunt was still dazed by the effects and unable to move feeling as though his mind was being pulled for information but was unable to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 08:44

Shadow slightly bowed to the man.
“Thank you…” he said, as he took his blade and slashed horizontally, only so far enough that the tip would slit only the man’s throat. He looked at each shinobi around and his mask clicked, as it took pictures of each and every one of them.
“I don’t have time for you…. Now… but live it up. Your lives are all limited. I will find you all, and I will kill you.” He said. He opened his arms and the two snakes slid off, heading out to scope the red scarf wearing man…
[100|900|9]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 17:47

The man awoke only to have blood rush down his chest as he fell over bleeding to death quickly. While else where a group of bandits were still gathered together, "So boss...are you really going to do it?" The man with a red scarf turned and smiled saying, "Of course its time we prove to this country our time is now and nobody else can say otherwise about that." Smiling as he took the items from various others as the group split up heading to their own directions.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 20:16

As all three of them pursued, there were groups of people leaving a central point, it seemed. Hiding behind a trunk of a tree, Shadow looked at as many as he could, getting their photos for electronic shinobi profiling as well as tracing the lineage of travel back to a certain focal point. The center of these dispersing groups. From afar Shadow could see his own snakes slivering in the grass. When the coast cleared, Shadow made his appearance.
“So… you’re the man with the red scarf then, eh? Mind giving me what you have stolen so I can leave?”
[100|1000|10]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 21:48

The man with the red scarf turned slowly to have his eyes lock on to the mysterious figure but something about the man's eyes were off as they were actually grey. Showing now sign of sight to them what so ever. "Ah...I see you finally caught up to us...do you honestly think you can beat me?" The group of men guarded their boss by moving in front pulling their blades out. "See... I do not need to even lift my blade to attack you I have them for it." Smiling the man awaited to see the moves of the so called "hero."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next