Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptyMon Jun 30 2014, 15:34

Walking out of the lab, Shadow began to make his way towards t he location of the next possible ‘treasure’. During his travel, he seemed to have passed an older couple that had seemed to have been minding their business, as he did for himself as well. With his Fully Awakened Sharingan added, Shadow looked around, just as a double take to make sure he wasn’t being followed… even though he is in his own village, there could be infilitrators that want to take him out for being the man he is, as well as for being an Uchiha member…
[100|100|1]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 08:50

As a strange man had passed up the couple the elderly man was trying to calm his wife. "Its okay, dear I'm sure we will get it back just right now we need to get to the village before anything else." As he was holding his wife close, she could only shed more tears leaving him to only wish he was strong enough to deal with the the fact of what happen to them.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 09:36

Shadow rolled his eyes as he heard the crying from afar. He continued to walk, not caring about another’s tragedy. Just then, he had been stopped in his tracks by an internal battle that he had possibly began to fight with himself… or with… Hayabusa.
‘Go find out… what’s happening.’
“You’ve had your turn. I don’t care about them, I have my own things that I need to do…”
‘These are our people…’ he urged. Shadow turned and looked, before sighing.
“You owe me time…” he said, as he walked up to them. “What seems to be the problem, citizens?”
[100|200|2]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 09:45

The old man lifted up bowing before the man standing before him saying, "Nothing...really...its just some bandits attacked us and took something of value to my wife. It was a very rare necklace made from several crystals when you look at it seems nothing but rocks. But when pulled together they form a wonderful jewel. It was made by her mother before passing." The old man went back to holding is wife a bit as she was crying harder. "Please forgive us we do not mean to cause harm we'll give you a reward if its possible you can obtain this necklace for us."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptyWed Jul 02 2014, 09:59

Shadow raised his eyebrow, not that they could see, as his mask had been on. He thought… a reward would be great. Hayabusa would do it for nothing. That is why he is the Yin to the Yang of this vessel. He sighed, as he put the map down that he was looking at.
“Alright… how many, what were they wearing, and in which direction did they go?” Shadow asked, as he secured his Crimson Gourd and katana, preparing to jet off if need be. He’d make light work of those doing unauthorized crime in his very own territory…
[100|300|3]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 02:35

OOC: Yeah Sorry about the wait, because of things here I've been a bit behind.

The old man looked over at the young man before breaking a smile saying, "The men were in groups of three but there was a total of twenty one. Each wore a strange black cloth around their upper part of their arm. However after stealing the item they each shot off into Southern, South-eastern and Eastern parts of the area. Why I'm not sure but I'm sure they must be up to something." The elderly woman soon walked over looking at the young man saying, "Please...do not risk your life for something that could end up taking your life..."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 08:39

Shadow sighed. He began walking in the Southern Eastern part, only because it was logical that the object would be with the groups that went in that direction in the middle of their back up, rather than at the ends. He put his arm up to wave.
“I’m the brother of the village leader… if I didn’t stop… he wouldn’t let me live this down…” he said. He went off in a burst of speed and headed in that direction, until he would come to a cluster of chakra signals with his Sharingan.
“Yo! I didn’t authorize criminal action here…”
[100|400|4]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 14:46

Feeling something coming up from behind one of the thieves turned to hear someone's voice. "What...well guess what we got guys!" Soon after the other men turned to see the figure after speaking about allowing criminal actions here. One man jumped down from the tree saying, "Well, I'm sorry did not think you were the boss of us...or better yet our parent." The man laughed as the rest continued to laugh as well. "So what if you didn't we do what we wanna do."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 15:28

Shadow’s head twitched, as well as his shoulder, and his finger flicked.
“One rule… that’s all. One rule. Just one rule.” He continued saying lowly to himself. “Criminal actions are not to be committed within this village. We come up with a system where the Dark and the Light can co-exist… and you break the only ONE FUCKING RULE!?” The snakes that had been at his waste began to reveal themselves, one from out of his sleeve and the other from the tail of his cloak.
“Just… give me the damn thing, and leave… and I won’t kill you…”
[100|500|5]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} EmptySat Jul 05 2014, 15:46

Freaking about the snakes coming into view the taller man walked from behind saying, "One rule...please only an idiot would believe like that, about how the dark and light can co-exist. Its like saying, Heaven and Hell can be one and the same please do not feed me some religious bullshit." The man sighed at the snakes only to take out his katana getting into a stance with it by his waste. "Understand something...we ain't got shit but your head in a basket soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next