Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 07 2014, 21:48

The man with the red scarf turned slowly to have his eyes lock on to the mysterious figure but something about the man's eyes were off as they were actually grey. Showing now sign of sight to them what so ever. "Ah...I see you finally caught up to us...do you honestly think you can beat me?" The group of men guarded their boss by moving in front pulling their blades out. "See... I do not need to even lift my blade to attack you I have them for it." Smiling the man awaited to see the moves of the so called "hero."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 07:23

Shadow shrugged lightly at he snapped pictures of those remaining. They made this very convenient. He began thinking…
‘Is this moment worth using that technique?’ as his Sharingan began to spin and prepared to make a design, but Shadow stopped this process in its tracks. He shook his head.
“No… not worth it.” As he stood on the branch above, Shadow opened his arms. I don’t have time for this…” he said. He let himself fall backwards towards the ground. And just then, before he hit the ground, it looked as though he went into the ground of Earth.
[100|1100|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 07:28

He had made a horizontal portal that allowed him to appear on the other side of the man, behind him. That portal had been vertical, so between portals, there had been a gravitational change, so momentum had him come out of the portal still ‘falling’, but that falling changed into sliding backwards. Performing a string of seals, out of Shadow’s mouth came three huge black fireballs in hopes to mow them all down, starting with the back of the grey eyed leader.
He waited for the results of his Enton- Continuous Fireball technique, as it was the first time using.
[100|1200|12]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 18:21

- Watching carefully as the man started to weave some hand seals together. The red scarf man lifted an eyebrow feeling something was coming at up. "Hmm seems you are different then the rest of those fools I faced before." Pulling out two blades and dodging as the other men were caught by the black flamed technique. "So why are you even wanting to even attack me and obtain this fucking item punk?"
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 18:25

Shadow looked in satisfaction at his one hit multi-kill.
“Eliot… delete that last photo from the data base…” he said. He then looked at the man there before him. His eyes… he had a feeling visual Genjutsu wouldn’t work on him.
“Well… this is my brother’s village after all. I have the unlucky pleasure of helping with maintenance. Your words suggest you are a threat, a virus needing termination. And I get a reward… I like getting surprises. And old people… well… they sure keep valuable things. You would know. You stole one. So… what now… die or give up?”
[100|1300|13]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 18:30

Smiling as the man's scarf pulled in front of his face to suddenly vanish from the sight only to speak loudly, "Please me give up? You must not know who or what I can do boy!" Thinking about how the man was able to erase the chakra of others from around him made him think he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 18:40

Shadow sighed.
“He just had to be one of those guys…” Shadow said to himself. “You know…” he began to yell. “A man of your obvious skill and authority would do well in Gesshoku Akatsuki. Why not join the dark affinity and follow me? I’ll even start you at third rank out of five. Or we can play this game…” Shadow said. Shadow assumed that this man was obviously blind. Something he hadn’t encountered before. He’d actually have to think this one out. He gripped his Kunai tightly as well as his blade.
“Nishash… Xash…” he called out lightly, waiting.
[100|1400|14]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:26

Third rank out of five the man was thinking to himself before laughing lightly saying, "Please...I rather take orders for that other man then you if anything, So do not even think I'll allow myself to be taken down to such a low level." Soon to hear several names be called the man still remained hidden from the figure as he was waiting to see the actions that he was going to take with a kunai in hand.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 08 2014, 21:40

He began analyzing the situation. How did he vanish? Could Shadow himself be in some kind of jutsu? He verbally pronounced to himself.
“Absorb…” he said. If there had been any form of chakra around him clouding the image of where this man could be… it seems as though Shadow couldn’t even see his chakra. How was he doing this? This could be all as simple as the man hiding behind a obstacle and projecting his voice else where. His snakes scowered the area… perhaps he needed more eyes if the Gourd theory he came up with did not work…
[100|1500|15][Final required Post]
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09 2014, 03:12

Molding together like a clay art work as he slowly placed his hand on the shoulder of the figure. The red scarfed man smiled as he took his blade having it placed against the figures neck saying, "You are careless to allow your own enemy to get the drop on you. I would hope you are better than this at least in battle." The man kept his cool as the blade was carefully pressed on the right shoulder with any movement cut the throat of the man.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10 2014, 08:24

Shadow looked at the blade that had been at his neck. As if to surrender, Shadow raise his arms lightly and dropped the blade on the ground.
“Not bad at all…” Shadow said out loud. “But… you just revealed yourself…” he said. Just then, Shadow flickered, using Hiraishin No Jutsu, and he reappeared in the same spot, crouched low, and facing the man. His dropping of the blade was merely a set-up, as all his items has his stamp. As he stood there looking at the forming body, he saw his black snakes attack, attempting to attach themselves onto his body. Shadow took the blade and attempt to shift it into the man’s shoulder right before using his other hand to plant a stamp on him as well, on his chest right next to his heart. If he was successful, he would leave the blade lodged in the should while holding it.
“You know… I like your style, friend… lets say you give me what I want… and I let you live…”
[172|1672]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}   Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~A Wonderful Gift~ {Shadow}(Quest Mission|Nature Control}{MANAGER INTERATION REQUIRED}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next