Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] Empty
PostSubject: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 14:04

With the disappearance of Yukimura, Kaitou had left his old squad and family. He needed to grow more powerful and he needed to do it by unlocking his family’s Tengan. The Tengan was a skill that only the strongest of his family knew. His little cousin Nagakoto had unlocked it before he did. Kaitou decided he would begin training until finally he unlocked that special abilty. He arrived at one of the many designated training fields for Iwagakure where he would begin practicing on his Taijutsu and his tool use. He was alerted when a strange chakra presence came close to him. He stopped his training and turned.
“I know you’re out there. I can feel you”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 15:24

At this moment, Flash revealed himself. He had the flesh of a human, but looked very sickly as if he were starved. He came in right in front of the kid in an instant using his Time and Space ability. He smiled a menacing grin and said nothing.
A being crept from behind, with a cloak that hid chakra that belonged to its master… under it held Venom armored with the blazing body of Blaze. Undetected, he stood directly behind the person.
“Young Jiin…” he said, as he kept his masked face still and his arms at his side. He did not move, but continued to talk, posing as the master.
“Uchiha Shadow… I am the brother of the founder and leader of Beast Country, Gesshoku Village, Lydeck Hayabusa. I myself am the founder of Shadow Country, Diamond Village. Do not worry. I am not here to do you any harm. I am here to tell you that your friend, Yukimura… has died. One of his final requests were that his best friend, my brother, would make sure you were properly trained. This, I am here to tell you that your citizenship in Gesshoku Village is needed so that you remain around his subordinates.” He said before saying nothing more…
[210|210]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 15:50

Kai looked at the man and was skeptical.
“Who was Yukimura?’ He asked as he began moving closer. “He seemed way stronger than any of us gennin” Kai said as he remembered training with him.
“How do I know I can trust you?” Kai asked grabbing a rock from the ground.
“Tell me everything.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 16:02

The begin held out his arm and out came a black flame, hitting the rock out of the boys hand.
“How do you trust me? Because I’m not killing you. There is nothing you can offer me that I cannot get myself. This is all for your benefit, boy.” The flame crept back up his arm. Flash himself even said a few words.
“I suggest checking it out… this village is a fraudulent village anyhow… what do you have to lose?”
[81|291]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 16:09

Kaitou sighed as he thought about it for a moment. He withdrew a kunai from his pouch and released his own headband from his forehead. He took the Kunai and slashed at the Headband cutting through Iwagakure’s symbol. He turned to the men and then walked closer.
“Take me to the village. I will join” He said. He then paused for a moment and looked at the village behind him.
“I want power if You can’t give me that I will leave you and your village” He replied. Kaitou didn’t really hold a position to be making demands but still he wanted to express himself clearly.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] EmptyWed Jun 25 2014, 16:42

Flash smiled, before walking up to him and grabbing the Iwa headband.
“This could come in handy…” he said, before disappeared from site in a flash. ‘Shadow’ turned and began to walk.
“Well then… if it’s power you want… you obviously knew the right people…” he began to take back off towards the south end of the border, preparing to cross into Beast Country. “What is it that you do. Your clan… I’ve never studied it…” he asked.
[78|369]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]   White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone] Empty

Back to top Go down

White Blaze : 001 [Kai & Clone]
Page 1 of 1