Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 09:44

The sand fell into the air, as Hayabusa kept his arms raised, backing up slowly. The man sat up gritting his teeth. He looked up at the beast before performing a few seals and blowing a fireball at him. Shukaku inhaled deeply, as Hayabusa spoke softly.
“Take it easy…” Hayabusa said to him. Shukaku blew out a winding roar that diminished the flying ball of fire. Hayabusa smiled and turned to Shukaku. “Look at you go…” he began. “Being all nice to humans and what not.”
“Shut it, Hayabusa… before I decide to take them all out with my Bijuudama.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 10:18

“There there…” Hayabusa said. He turned to the man who was obviously pissed off.
“I’ll have you arrested for this, Lydeck Hayabusa.” He said.
“For what? I’ve done nothing wrong. You, on the other hand, are abusing your power. I may need to talk to the Kazekage about this.” He said.
“He is right…” the extra Lydeck said. “He hasn’t done anything wrong. You have no grounds in which arresting him is legal.”
“SHUT IT, BEFORE I HAVE YOU ARRESTED AS WELL!” he turned back to look at Hayabusa. “So you’re resisting arrest then, huh?” the man had asked him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 11:05

“I guess that I am…” Hayabusa said. He just stood there.
“Good…” he said. He pulled his katana up and ran, readying to stab Hayabusa in the shoulder.
“Be warned… I cannot control my friend…” he said. The man continued. Hayabusa just stood there. As the man came very close, sand lifted in front of Hayabusa. The sand acted as a shield and a sphere, as it shot out a sand spear towards the chest of the man. Just then, a shield of sand raised just as well, protecting the man from harm. He smirked from behind the sand shield.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 15:58

When the sand all dropped, the two of them stared at each other. Hayabusa looked up at Shukaku in a questionable look. He looked back at the man, who smirked.
“Um… Shukaku… do you have a twin or something?” he asked.
“It’s the jewel… it’s what we came here for…” Shukaku said.
“Ah… that unfortunate…” Hayabusa said. He sighed. “I suppose I shall take my leave then. If you found it first… then that is what it will be… you win…” he said, as he turned and began to walk away. Shukaku raise his own brows as well to this.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21 2014, 16:27

“No you aren’t…” the man said. “You are under arrest for the assaulting of an officer.” He yelled.
“Captain!?” one of them yelled.
“Shut it! This Bijuu belongs to me…” he said. He opened up his cloak to reveal the jewel around his neck like a choker. Hayabusa looked at him, before looking up to Shukaku.
“Is this the jewel that I’m here for.”
“Indeed…” Shukaku said. “I suggest that you fight back.” He said. Hayabusa shook his head. “He is trying to kill you… you realize…”
“He won’t… sir… I want no fight… please stand down and chill out.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21 2014, 16:32

“How about… nah…”
“Captain…”
“SHUT IT I SAID!”
“You can be sure that the commander will hear of this…” the Lydeck one said. The man turned around with anger in his eyes. He took a shuriken out and threw it swiftly, aiming right at his neck. The man move to the side a little bit, but the slice went through his neck, hitting an artery. All of them looked shocked.
“NO!” Hayabusa yelled. The man looked at him with a smirk. Hayabusa’s eyes turned into his crimson red Sharingan.
“Ah… Sharingan… just something more for me to take from you…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21 2014, 16:37

The rest of the crowd went to save the man, so they were not paying attention… Hayabusa saw the man advance, running towards him. Hayabusa took his hand and held it palm up. A black flame came in a spiral. As he ran at full speed, Hayabusa used Shadow’s portal and put it right in front of the man. The man’s fast body went through, and at that same moment, Hayabusa threw his hand forward. The ball went straight through the chest of the man as the portal put him right in front of Hayabusa. The sand beneath them spiraled.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21 2014, 20:26

Hayabusa looked into the man’s eyes, as the man gasped. Hayabusa put his hand on the choker and ripped it off of his neck. Hayabusa let the man drop to the ground. Hayabusa breathed heavily as his eyes reverted back to green. Hayabusa stepped over the man’s body. He walked towards the Lydeck clan’s man and put his hand on his neck. He was holding on for dear life. Hayabusa put all the medical Ninjutsu he could in this one healing jutsu. He began to mend what he could from what he had. And luckily… it had been just enough.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21 2014, 20:31

Hayabusa let out a sigh. The man sat up.
“I began trying to take medical lessons… I only got enough to keep blood from spewing every where…” he said. “I could never grasp anything else…”
“Well… look at what those teachings have done. They have saved your life. Literally…” Hayabusa said. He stood up before looking back at the man that he had just killed. He looked back at the rest. He then put his arms up, as if to tell them that they should now arrest him. All of them began looking at each other, before looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23 2014, 06:35

“Our Captain had been a traitor. He attempted to murder one of our own for power. One man with the help of Shukaku killed him, and saved our member. We tried to bargain with him to stay and give a official report, but Shukaku demanded that they get moving, or else he would begin to rampage…”
“Why, you little…” Shukaku began.
“Shukaku…” Hayabusa said, putting his hand up. He then slightly bowed to the man in front of him. “I think you…” Hayabusa said, as he looked up to Shukaku. He jumped high up onto his head with his jewel.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 23 2014, 07:15

The mask that was simply a earpiece turned into a full mask. Hayabusa put his hand on one of Shukaku’s ears and held on for dear life. He had been one step closer to his own perfection. Shukaku jumped into the air, and the two of them were now under the desert, swimming as they did when they first fought. The ground trembled as the two were now headed towards their own home. As they made it home, Hayabusa and Shukaku parted.
“I will be seeing you soon, right Hayabusa…”
“Of course…” Hayabusa said with a bow, as he left…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next