Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 18:37

Hayabusa reappeared in a cave, slightly on the outskirts of the village. He could hear the loud snoring of the beast that dwelled within. He looked up, as he rested his hand on the beast. He figured that he could give him some more rest before they were to embark on any other mission. He turned and began to depart, before the rumbling of the cave halted him.
“My apologies, Shukaku…” Hayabusa said. He stopped, and turned back around, as he began to watch the over sized being turn on his stomach and yawn out his hot breath of disgust.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 18:48

“It’s alright…” he said. Hayabusa cocked his head to the side. “I’ve been meaning to give you something anyhow. Something I stumbled across on one of my little walks.”
“You have walks?”
“What else do you expect?” he asks Hayabusa. “I get bored here.”
“Why don’t you go into the village. There are forests and play areas for you to interact with the citizens…” he said. Shukaku stood silent. “Well…” Hayabusa said, provoking a response.
“Well…” Shukaku began. “Don’t laugh…”
“No judgements here, my friend…”
“I don’t want to go in without you… I’m afraid they’ll neglect what I am…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 18:53

“Hmmm?”
“Yea… you’ve accepted me… but how do I know the rest of your kind will…” Shukaku said, as he began to perk up.
“Hmmm… very well…” Hayabusa began to walk away.
“Wait… where are you going…” he asked.
“Come on… we’re going into the village.” He said.
“WHAT!?!?!?! Wait… but… your gift…” he began. Hayabusa stopped and turned around. SHukaku began to wave his arms, and the sand beneath him began to move. From below, a small wooden case had begun to reveal itself. Hayabusa opened it up to reveal 5 glasses of water that seemed to glow up.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 18:58

“What are they?” Hayabusa asked.
“They are glasses of what is called the ancient forgetful water…” he said.
“What do they do?” Hayabusa asked, picking up the bottle and examining it.
“They make you forget…” he said. Hayabusa looked up at him confused. “Yes… you put at the forefront of you mind what you want to forget, whereas in doubling your mind capacity to withhold something else. Found it in a fountain cavern underground… I’ve seen it used before. Interesting stuff. Figured you or someone you knew would have some kind of use for it.” He said, proud of himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 19:04

Hayabusa looked at them. He put them away in his pouch before looking up to his friend, and bowing slightly.
“I thank you, my friend…” Hayabusa said. He turned and began to walk. “Now… let us go live a little…” he said. He walked out of the cave and hit his headset.
“Eliot… can you get some of the citizens out to the Bijuu’s play ground? Going to introduce Shukaku…” he said.
“Sure… I’ll get some of our people on it…”
“Kids too…”
“Are you sure…”
“Yes…” Hayabusa said, as he looked up at Shukaku. “Yes, I am very sure…”
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 19:04

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 7, 4, 1
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)   Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~Forgetful...~ {Hayabusa}(Solo Training + Forgetful Water Quest)(Element x 2, Stat x 1)
Page 1 of 1