Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:17

As he sat there, with crossed legs, Shadow closed his Sharingan eyes, and just for a brief moment, blacked out. Moments later, he opened his eyes to the green shining eyes. Hayabusa stood up before taking his hair and wrapping it up into a ponytail. He looked around the lab, wishing there had been an easy way for him just to walk the hell out of here. The brothers all walked up, looking at Hayabusa, before continuing on to do their own business. Hayabusa summoned all of his usual belongings and equipped them all, before using Hiraishin to exit here.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:40

As he ripped though time and space using the jutsu of the Second & Fourth Hokage, Hayabusa landed on top of a cave that had a continuity of visualization to his village. Hayabusa came from behind a boulder to see a few members patrolling the area. Hayabusa jumped down to the sandy ground and looked into the cave. The wind blew softly, blowing his hair in the wind, as well as a little bit of Sand. He took in the air, before turning around and looking at the scenery behind him. After a minute, Hayabusa turn towards the cave again.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:45

“Shukaku…” Hayabusa said, as he began to enter the cave. The snoring beast came to a halt.
“WHO DARE DISTURBS MY SLUMBER!??!?!” he yelled, as he rolled over and got on all fours. He crept out of the cave, looking at Hayabusa. “Oh… it’s just you…” he said. Hayabusa raised an eyebrow.
“Just me, huh…” he said. Shukaku sat on his bottom.
“You know… you’re lucky… you are one of the only humans I’ve ever liked.”
“Or what?” Hayabusa said, provoking him.
“I would’ve ripped you to shreds!” He said bringing his face to Hayabusa’s eye level in his face.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:50

“Is that so?” Hayabusa asked.
“Hell yea…” Shukaku said.
“That’s bull… because if that’s the case, you would’ve beat me last time we fought…” he said as he put his pointer finger on his head. There was a long pause before they began to laugh.
“You’re a cocky prick, you know that…” he said.
“Of course.” Hayabusa replied.
“What is it you need?” he asked.
“I’m thinking of a trip to your old country…” Hayabusa said. Shukaku raised his eyebrows, or rather, where his eyebrows should be.
“Is that so?” he asked. “And why is it you need me, hmmmm?”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:23

“Well… you’re going with me…” Hayabusa said.
“Hmmmmm…. Alright… but why? What is our goal here?” Shukaku asked him.
“Well… there are jewels…” Hayabusa began, before he had been interrupted by Shukaku.
“Of course. Because having the One Tailed Bijuu isn’t enough. You have to have a replicated puppet tail, and some of his power as well…” Shukaku said sarcastically.
“Hey… I love having the real thing. But with the orb, I can have your power without having you sealed within me. I want you to be free here as a citizen. Not in a citizen.” Hayabusa began to say.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:32

“Hmph…” Shukaku said.
“Come on…” Hayabusa began. “You have to admit that when you are sealed within somebody else you lose your sense of identity…” he said. Hayabusa patted him on the face. “Besides…. Gives us a little bit of time to bond a bit. Get to know each other a little more.”
“Fine…” Shukaku said while grunting. He stood up. “Isn’t the border closed?” he asked. Hayabusa nodded.
“Yes but you can go underground and pass freely. You could probably walk in there no problem.”
“What about you?” Shukaku asked him.”
“Don’t you worry about me… I’ll meet you.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:37

“Where?” Shukaku asked him.
“The lair, I told you.”
“Heh… don’t keep me waiting then…” Shukaku said as he stood up and stomped out into the bright light of the sun. He looked up at the humans patrolling before he jumped in the air before diving into the sand, swimming under it like a shark in water. They looked at him run.
“Uh… Eliot… I think we have a problem…” the man said.
“No…” Hayabusa said as he revealed himself. “It was under my authority…” he said. The man bowed and kept about his business, patrolling around the whole cave.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:47

Hayabusa began walking, and putting his ear up to the headset that he had on. He began to talk as if somebody had been listening.
“Summon me back…” he said out loud. Not soon thereafter, Hayabusa disappeared from his current location and reappeared now in the Wind Country, whilst standing on the lair of Shukaku. He looked up into the air. It was a little hotter her than it was in Beast Country. He bit his finger and slammed his hand to the ground now, as he began to read up on scrolls that any other time he could not.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:55

He… or rather Shadow… had now been a sealing ninja, as well as a master of Genjutsu. Hayabusa used to lose using his Genjutsu. He had to construct some more. But, for now, he simply needed to practice. He performed seals, making a clone. He had tried some of these new abilities on this clone. Sooner or later, he could feel the ground rumbling beneath him. From far away, Hayabusa could see the sharklike swimmer of the Sand coming towards him. He smirked as he put everything else away, and stood there cocky, knowing that he was the winner now.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 20:03

As he swam up and jumped up out of the sand, he looked around.
“Ha… now I can sleep some… that slow…” he began, as he turned towards the cave to see Hayabusa laying there with his arms behind his head, as if he were laying there relaxing for a long time. “What the… how did you…” he began. Hayabusa sat up and stood up.
“I’m obviously faster…” he said. Hayabusa shrugged his shoulders, mocking Shukaku.
“Damn you…” he said, as he clenched his fist. Hayabusa smirked before he looked far away. There had been a group of people coming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next