Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 20:03

As he swam up and jumped up out of the sand, he looked around.
“Ha… now I can sleep some… that slow…” he began, as he turned towards the cave to see Hayabusa laying there with his arms behind his head, as if he were laying there relaxing for a long time. “What the… how did you…” he began. Hayabusa sat up and stood up.
“I’m obviously faster…” he said. Hayabusa shrugged his shoulders, mocking Shukaku.
“Damn you…” he said, as he clenched his fist. Hayabusa smirked before he looked far away. There had been a group of people coming.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 20:18

Hayabusa stood there with his hair blowing in the wind. As they all came up with drawn swords and weapons, they looked at the two.
“It’s Shukaku…” one of them said. “That’s what that rumbling was…” one said. He looked at one of his comrades. “But what about the other one?” he asked.
“You!” the leader yelled. “By authority of the Earth & Fire border control, you are to be placed under arrest for trespassing and crossing over the border…” he said.
“Trespassing?” Hayabusa began. “Please forgive… I am Lydeck Hayabusa, owner and creator of Beast Country north of here.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 20:57

“That doesn’t make it any better…” the man said.
“Well… if you must know… my friend and I own this part of the territory…” he said to the man, implying Shukaku, who had been at his side.
“Friend? HA!” he began, as the people around him began to laugh. Hayabusa raise his eyebrow. “That beast has no friends…” he said.
“On the contrary… he has a whole village of friends just beyond the border. The last group of people who tried to attack him were all slaughtered in his name.” he said, as he jumped down and stood in front.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 21:03

Shukaku stood tall behind him.
“This is a trick… must be some kkind of hold on him or something. I heard the leader of the Gesshoku village possessed a Sharingan eye. That’s how he is doing it… of course…” he said. They all drew their swords and pointed them towards Hayabusa.
“Why is it so hard to believe that we can co-exist…” Hayabusa began.
“I told you, you stupid human…” Shukaku began. “These idiots… they’re all a bunch of humans. All the same…”
“Now you know that’s not true. Didn’t we all prove otherwise when those Kumo ninja came through?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 21:08

“Hmph… idiots. The whole damn race.” Shukaku continued.
“Yes… I must admit… we are a hardheaded race… pretty stupid and blind to things we cannot truly see. Listen…” Hayabusa began. “I don’t want any trouble. I’m just spending time with my friend here. He wanted to visit his old home and retrieve some of what was his that he left before moving to beast Country. Can we please do that without bloodshed and putting a record on my clean name? I mean no harm, and neither does my friend here.” Hayabusa. They all looked at each other with slight question.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 08:32

“Hayabusa… I think you need to just deal with these guys the same way you dealt with all hundred of those mean who came to attack us.” Shukaku said. Hayabusa turned around and looked at him with a look of irritation as if to say not to feed the fire. Even the group of people looked astounded. “Ok… maybe I am over exaggerating how many you took down by yourself…” he said. The crowd of people looked relieve. Just then, Shukaku smirked. “But seventy isn’t much lower than a hundred.” They all once again looked as though they feared Hayabusa.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 09:05

Hayabusa turned around and looked at the men.
“Come on now… I’m not going to do that to you. You know… I am a Lydeck after all… I was born and raised in Suna. I just so happen to have a father of the Uchiha clan. And I’ve never even met him. And if I could control Shukaku, I’m sure I wouldn’t have let him say that. You guys are my people as far as I’m concerned. Come on… just give us an hour. You can follow behind us if you’d like… just to settle your doubts and your worries.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 09:12

“If we do that… how do we control the border…” the man said. “How is it we can trust you are an ally…” he said.
“You say you’re a Lydeck… under what grand master lineage.” One of the men from the back asked.
“Hmmmm…” Hayabusa observed the man. He had a puppet on his back. Could he be one of them? “I am Lydeck Hayabusa. Son of Lydeck Lisa, sibling of Lydeck Kasumi and Lydeck Hayate. I have been raised and trained by my uncle and former clan’s master, Lydeck Genshin, who had been trained by grand elder Lydeck Muramasa.”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 09:19

“Hmmm…” the man began. “And if Genshin is only former clan’s master… who is clan’s master now?” he asked. Hayabusa bowed in respect.
“You are looking at him. Mastery of both branches, and closest there is to regaining our clan’s glory, Almost had our jutsu but I was betrayed… that is a story for another time…” he said.
“Hmmmm. Captain… I think he’s safe.”
“I’m supposed to take your word for it?” he asked. The man looked at him.
“If Genshin handed this man his position… Genshin was one of the Sand village’s council members. I’m sure he can be…”
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 09:33

“You’re sure, huh…” the man interrupted. “You know nothing about what this man has done. Who is to say that this man did not kill for the position…” he said. The man was speechless. “That’s what I thought…” he said. He turned back to Hayabusa and raised his sword once again. Hayabusa put his hands up.
“You know… I will do nothing…” Hayabusa said. The man smirked.
“Good…” he said. He prepared to slash him, but the sand in between the two of them lifted, and pushed the man away.
“Back off…”Shukaku growled towards the man. The man fell down.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 20 2014, 09:44

The sand fell into the air, as Hayabusa kept his arms raised, backing up slowly. The man sat up gritting his teeth. He looked up at the beast before performing a few seals and blowing a fireball at him. Shukaku inhaled deeply, as Hayabusa spoke softly.
“Take it easy…” Hayabusa said to him. Shukaku blew out a winding roar that diminished the flying ball of fire. Hayabusa smiled and turned to Shukaku. “Look at you go…” he began. “Being all nice to humans and what not.”
“Shut it, Hayabusa… before I decide to take them all out with my Bijuudama.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)   Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind Country: ~Unlikely Friendship~ {Hayabusa|Shukaku}(Stat x7 + Bijuu Jewel Quest)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next