Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Group RP - The Junsai Cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 03:31

While working on typing up the notes on the computer Grave nodded without noticing the changes and hearing the change in his brother's voice. Before long Grave had turned to see his brother for a bit and blinked wildly. "Uh...hmmm, seems you have changed some what..." Grave was shocked at the moment he noticed his brother had grown some strange black markings across his eyes reaching to his ears. But even more his eyes turned to a amber-ish color as they showed a slit down them. Grave couldn't help but shake his head a bit before turning to type in the notes as to the appearance changes.

"Hmm seems your eyes have changed to that of a snakes eyes...but you still have eye lids and you have gained the shadows around the eyes of a snake as well." Grave continued typing looking over at his brother's body looking for any sudden changes. "Those seem to be the only changes that are shown on to your body honestly... Yet I could be very wrong." Turning back to look at some paper and take a bit of more nods Grave was certain something was different a bit more within his brother now with the white snake vial that was given to him. "I'm not sure If...taking the blood of the snake was a good idea but it seems its all inside of you now." Shaking his head Grave walked over to slowly remove the needle from his brother's arm slowly and carefully as he placed it down.

Standing up to wipe the blood from his brother arms Grave smiled a bit saying, "Done...now you have to get some blood for me..." Grave walked away for a moment as he was in the empty area transforming into the Nibi roaring a bit, "Sorry...I have not gotten to use to the transformation a bit...but could you please take some blood from Nekomata, the flames only hurt those whom seem like an enemy." Soon the voice stopped as he was sitting on Nekomata's head saying, "Sorry I hope you do not mind this?" Nekomata shook its head saying, " What are you up to?" Sighing heavily Grave explained to it saying, "Well one I wanted to see if there was a way to test your blood for anything. Also with the fact of you are a living beast and I rather do the safe thing and find a way to keep you from being sealed...if I were to die..." Nekomata stopped for a moment sighing lightly allowing it.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 04:15

Looking at his brother he could tell there was a bit of a noticeable change, he raised an eyebrow and wondered as to what he was getting shocked over, or surprised, he heard him say something before he gave Raijin a serious look, “umm… what do you mean a change?” he asked before he got his answer, he gave a nervous chuckle before he placed his hand up over his face as he felt it and wondered how he looked now, he gave a nervous look before he sighed to calm himself, “how do I look?” he asked, although an eyebrow was raised again when he said although he could be very wrong, he sighed and reached to the parts that he was most concerned about, “wait… blood for you from what!?” he asked shocked before he realized he had all the points he was worried about still with a sigh of relief.

He grabbed an injector with a vial for the blood to go into before he noticed his brother transform again and he stopped looking at it, he sighed and shook his head, “I swear I got to get used to that…” he thought to himself before he walked up and felt around, “now where would I grab the blood from…” he thought to himself before he felt a vein finally before he put the needle close to it before he gulped and injected it into the vein watching the vial fill up, he made sure to not screw up or jerk it around before it was full and he pulled it out, “well that was not to be expected…” he said aloud before he stepped back before he wondered what Grave would do now.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 04:34

Grave slowly became his human state again as the tails slowly vanished behind him with a smirk on his face. "Thank you... the reason I wanted the blood of Nekomata was to protect it from behind sealed or stolen from me if anything were to happen. I can create a seal that will keep it safe if anything. But the question is how safe if anything the blood you took from the beast is truly something we can use for later studies as we. You see they are beast and they aren't just creatures of chakra they have a physical form as well. Though when it seems they are sealed the physical form because...well...what you see before you..."

Grave sighed once more as he looked at everything a bit taking the vial carefully placing it on his desk keeping it safe. "Hmm...I better get started...also you should as well. We have things to take care of and I'm sure its almost morning now since we've been in here for almost two days. I'm going to train after which i'll be heading towards Konoha...after that we should be all set once I do my scouting of the area if that is okay with you." Grave turned to face his brother as he walked over to rub the wall that allowed them to enter before turning away to place his hands on the floor carefully, "Kai!" After which the floor slid open allowing him to go down some stairs. "If you come with me this leads into an abandon shack behind the village. I rather save chakra or keep it lowered if we are not to give away this position."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 04:48

Raijin looked at his brother before he tilted his head before he felt a sudden change within him, the white snake DNA was forcing a change within his body, he dropped to his knees after he handed the blood to Grave and groaned before he rolled onto his back, he let a grunt of pain out before he laid there sprawled out, “didn’t even buy me dinner first.” He said before he sat up before he realized a sudden boost in his physical abilities, “woah… I was not expecting that…” Raijin said as he looked around before he bolted as fast as he could from one end of the room to the other and back, he was faster, way faster than he originally was. He looked back to his brother and nodded to what he was saying, “well I never thought they were anything but a physical form, remember I was there with you when we fought the nibi together.” Raijin said as he looked down to his hands before he looked back to Grave.

He heard Grave say something about heading to Konoha and he smirked, “Konoha huh… I might want the element of fire in my arsenal.” Raijin said as a wide smirk came across his face, he nodded to his brother and turned to face the other entrance before he looked to his brother once he said kai, he nodded and walked through it, “well I guess I shall see you soon then.” He said as he walked into the stairwell, “That’s a good idea as well.” Raijin said as he continued to walk down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 05:07

Giving a mental note on how he was able to move quickly from one side to the other Grave smirked continuing down the stairs as he reached the other room which was a basement with items down but only his equipment that he brought down with him. Placing them down he placed his hand on a panel having it open up a tunnel. "If you are going for the Fire element I won't stop you or anything but you better just come back here when you need to rest or be alone." Grave noted lightly he still he had not learned his next element. Thinking about it Grave just shook his head before walking off a bit into the tunnel as flames lit up against the wall.

Grave was happy his brother lived through the infusion but things were going to be even more wild as several minutes passed he finally arrived at the ladder climbing to push open the passages door. Placing one hand firmly down he lifted himself out and yelled at Raijin. "Hey listen...I'm heading out now so if you want we can meet up at Hikari later." Grave took out a tie to pull his hair back leaving it with a ponytail like his father's hair. 'He'll be fine now...everything has been started and I plan on allowing it to take its path the right way. Nobody should be leaving Hikari but if anything I'll deal with it all later.' Grave's attitude changed suddenly as the black hole opened up allowing him to slip into it vanishing from Taki.

-Leaving RP-
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 21:45

Raijin looked over at his brother before he nodded and turned vanishing into a cloud of smoke before he appeared back on top of one of the roof tops before he pulled out a piece of paper and a pen before he started jotting notes down on ideas of jutsu’s he head, he continued to play with the formulas for a while before he had them down and functioning properly, he looked around before he nodded to a location he could try it as he remembered from when him and Grave walked into Taki when they took the country over, he appeared there after a short while and he smirked as he started to play with the jutsu’s he made, he had his ration kage buunshin beside him and his suuiton kage buunshin on the other side before they all raised their swords before dropping them down launching an electrical current forward in front of them, they all looked at each other and nodded before they ran away from Raijin before they disappeared exploding, Raijin nodded in approval as they did and smiled, “well that’s three new moves I have done now.” He said as he turned to look up into the sky, it was getting late and Grave had a point, he maybe should go and search for Rai, just to make sure she was safe.

Sighing to himself Raijin looked over in the direction of where Konoha was, he had to figure out what element he wanted to get next, and that in its own was a good question, he wanted fire, but he had lightning, and water, would fire suit that? He shrugged his shoulders before he nodded, “might as well.” Raijin said to himself before he turned and vanished back into town to visit the hospital.
Created & learned
+ Suiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Shadow Clone Technique Created + learned
+ Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Lightning Shadow Clone Technique
+ Kaguroiraiton – Umbral Blade
-left rp-
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 22:20

+9% way of Iai gained as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group RP - The Junsai Cave
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next