Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Group RP - The Junsai Cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 04:04

Raijin was enjoying his nap, in fact he was even dreaming, he was back when he first met Rai and things turned out much better but his dreams were cut shortly lived as his brother called for him to wake up, he rolled over and fell onto the mid of the carts back creating a loud thud noise, he sat up rubbing his head as he groaned, “I’m up, I’m up.” He said as he looked around a bit confused, “uh… where are we?” Raijin asked looking around, confused a bit as he continued to look around, “um… you’re not planning on making me some over advanced fighting machine are you?” Raijin asked a little nervous of what the hell was going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 04:16

Laughing at the sound that was made Grave shook his head saying, "No I'm not a fighting machine...besides I'm working on a lab. I've finished with some research on learning medical techniques and some notes in science thanks to Sakura. She gave me some notes as well to that." After finishing the set up he began reading over somethings before saying, "I'm going to try my best in understanding something..." Grave's tone had turned from a pleasant on to a serious. "I remember reading over the scrolls of the four shinobi wars...The first war ended but only with a parting treaty...the Five major countries were all given powerful creatures...these creatures we call the bijuu. There was nine each gaining control of these as a peace. However It seems over time things changed as the beast were given freedom after the end of the fourth shinobi war before the stop of our era." Grave sighed lightly looking up at the ceiling once more as the setup was finally completed.

"Though...it seems a man known as Uchiha Madara...the leader of the Uchiha's found a way to tame and control the nine tails...Kyuubi. Yet the man that gave the other countries the beasts...was named Senju Hashirama... From what I've gathered reading everything. The Uchiha's Sharingan plays a very important role in all of this. Yet this Senju Hashirama...used an element known as 'Mokuton' even defeating Uchiha Madara the valley of the end was created. But what bugs me the most is the Fourth Shinobi war...was started by Uchiha Madara...It's even more odd is the fact that he started the war but existed even before that era. Meaning he learned a way to be immortal...Which means the Uchiha must have something that causes them to live long. Peace is your goal, but from what I see...its only a dream to unite the countries as one... Though it was done in the past look at it now we are breaking again slowly."

Grave turned to face his brother with his right hand out saying, "We have to show that we are not something to fear but we truly wish for peace...just like the man that created Ninshuu...the Rikudou Sage... He has powers that were born from the use of the beast that is not even written within the scroll yet the tale of him having two children was. So what will happen if we could obtain this power brother, but not for fear but for a perfect union of all things."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 04:29

Raijin looked over at Grave before he removed his helmet as he walked over and set it down on one of the desks before he sat down again in a chair, slouching a bit as he was still tired a bit from the battle’s they fought back in the alternate realm. Looking at Grave he wondered as to what he was going on about, “well, that makes partial sense, but what the hell are you really up to?” Raijin asked before he could start his next part of his speech. He noticed his sigh from setting some things up and wondered as to what in the hell could he be talking about or going on about, he never read any of the scrolls about the previous wars, he just wanted to unite all the countries under one country, turning all the other countries into governing provinces that answered to the ruler of the major country that would cease all wars if it came down to it, but what did Grave figure out or want to find out, he still wondered even as he talked about the Bijuu’s and the wars.

He couldn’t help but let out another yawn before he sighed, “This is all fine and dandy to hear about, but what in the fucken hell does it mean?” he asked before he saw his brother reach his hand out, he sighed again before he rubbed his face, “that’s fine and dandy to want to find power, but remember, there’s always a negative to gaining that kind of power, and I really still don’t understand what you’re getting at, but I still find no reason to fear the Uchiha, sure they may have this sharingan, like Hayabusa does, but that doesn’t mean a damn thing, everyone knows that most of the special bloodline traits are used through chakra, and you know I have power that nulls out that possibility for them to use it.” Raijin replied as he yawned again.

He looked at his brother before he shook his head, “I don’t want to unite all the countries through fear or power, I want to unite them under one country, and put a final stop and end to all this fighting and bullshit.” Raijin said as he wanted to make his goal perfectly clear, he wasn’t doing it to run everything, he was doing it for the future generations sake.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 04:44

Grave shook his head saying, "Its not about the fear of the Uchiha...its about having the power of something higher than a human. The ability you have to nullify chakra from being use if around is useful however its useless if something could stop you from using your techniques in the beginning like how it was in that other domain. I plan on finding a senju and doing studies on their DNA then i plan on obtaining the sharingan...once I have those I'll have a stronger plan rolled together to make wars stop brother." Grave smiled placing his hands into his pocket walking over to the oval container, "After I get the DNA from them I'm going to infuse it within my body that way... we can obtain the Bijuu's easier but also have them help us in making the countries not fall for war any longer."

Grave began looking at the computer as it started up flashing for a program to begin running. Shaking his head he started typing on the keyboard having the program start up with DNA showing on the screen as he was working on something at the start but was fusing the notes that he had learned into the computer. Grave reached over to the desk getting a few papers before saying to his brother, "I can understand if I bore you with my talk...but remember we both have the same dream but different routes that must be taken sometimes."

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 04:55

Raijin shook his head, “I’m not bored, I’m just tired.” Raijin simply replied before he looked up at the roof as he leaned back in the chair on its back legs before he remained looking at the roof, I care not for petty games, their eyes are weapons and so is my sword and my body, I’m a trained killing machine, yet I fight against the corrupt politics known as our Kage’s of the five nations, because I don’t agree with their ideals or thoughts, and hence the reason I got a letter from the Iron country, the master Daimyou has issued me a warrant that once I reach my next rank, I must prove my worth against my father…” Raijin said as he closed his eyes, he opened them a moment later and sighed heavily.

He remained looking at the roof before he shook his head, “a different route huh…” Raijin started saying before he reached his hand up in the air and clenched it tightly, so tight that if he wasn’t wearing his gauntlets, blood would most likely be drawn from him clenching his fists so tightly, “your my brother and I won’t let you die from a battle if I can help it, but I won’t follow you in your goal if it impedes with my goal, the bijuu’s are the guardians of the land, and I want their help, hence the reason I have chosen the Kyuubi to be the bijuu I want sealed within me, I want to give them the power to watch over men and ensure their fights of war are to never happen again.” Raijin said as he thought about his goal fully now after hearing his brother talk about getting the bijuu to be their allies again.

Setting the chair down on all of its legs again he stood up and looked at Grave and sighed, “maybe I should go.” Raijin said as he walked over to the cart and looked at the ground and then around the room before he sighed again, “where the hell am I?” he thought to himself as he looked around still.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 05:00

Grave nodded to his brother standing up from behind the desk saying, "You are in Junsai Cave...the hidden hideout of Hikari Lab's, its the first that I wanted to create before having another on in place. However somethings changed with the results of us becoming into war and dealing with our friends." Grave walked over towards the wall as he clapped his hands saying, "Here we go!" Before long Grave finally transformed into the full form Nibi roaring within the area as it was actually bigger then the Nibi because of this reason. Grave's paw reached over lifting up the wall slowly. As he started to talk from the Nibi's mouth, "I'll be having everything set up but I'm going to run towards Konoha and acquire a senju for sure and obtain their blood and get it fully infused within me."

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 05:23

Raijin sighed as his brother walked over as he spoke, “all this secrecy… it’s disturbing Grave.” Raijin said as he looked over to face him but instead saw the Nibi instead, Raijin jumped back as fast as he could before he saw him… it… Grave? Open the wall, or the door or whatever the entrance was his sword was drawn, as a sweat drop rolled down the side of his face, his eyes glued to Grave. He heard his brother speak before he sighed heavily this time but for good reason, “death begets more death and a dark path will be followed Grave, why do you want to attain this “power” so fucking much?” Raijin asked his sword still drawn, a look of worry and sorrow on his face as he sheathed his sword again and walked over and grabbed his helmet now, he sat down in the chair again before he shook his head, “what’s changing you so damn much? Is it the fact that you keep running into situations that you have to rely on my strength to save you?” Raijin asked as he looked at his brother, or the nibi or whatever it was that surrounded Grave now.

Raijin sat there looking at his brother still, “why are you so hell bent on finding this power you require so much?” Raijin thought to himself, he was tired of all the death and killing already, and hell, he was only 19 years old now, his own mind was even becoming darkened from all the killing he was doing and he didn’t even have a reason as to why he was doing it, because he was protecting his brother all the time? Or was it because he secretly enjoyed it deep down inside of himself, he sighed heavily before he looked up at Grave, “I guess I should let you know, I found a vial of blood during my journeys, I don’t know what it is, when I asked around about it, a few people told me it’s something to do with the white snake, and that it was killed off, only leaving behind a vial of blood apparently.” Raijin said as he stood up again looking at his brother.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 16:40

Grave didn't answer about why he was after the power the first time but he soon opened the mouth of the Nibi saying, "Because of the fact the power i'm searching for is to help us or more or less help you all I want is to help hold the bijuu then explain my concern to them. No telling if they will truly listen as soon as we walk into their land. Then sealing one inside of you...Look at me now, Nekomata lost its freedom to be sealed within me because I was unsure if the beast was an evil spirit. But its not...Raijin you have to understand I rather be safe then sorry."

Noting that all the secrecy was disturbing but Grave had to remain secret with the powers of the Nibi under control finally. The question was the fact could he really even allow anyone else to know besides his brother. As he slowly let the wall down he reverted back to his human form curious as to what he meant by a vial of blood. "Really of the white snake...I was in Kusa with Inshitsu and I had him explore the country for a treasure there...no telling if he was able to find it of course." Grave thought a moment for the vial still looking over at the catalysis before turning his attention back to his brother. "I could...use it as an experiment if you like...that way. We could see if its safe or not. It all depends on what you do... Also if you wish to leave that's one way out. The other is using limbo even though I did have an issue with absorbing the bijuu's attack but I came to find out it was in my mind so the technique isn't connect to the outside."

Grave thought for a moment returning over to his desk to review over some notes once again thinking of some issues that had to be taken care of in order to keep the lab a secret from others but coming up with the way to survive against any known threat.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 17:11

Raijin looked at his brother and shrugged his shoulders as he talked about the powers he was hunting after, “I’m actually thinking about offering the Kyuubi an interesting deal…” Raijin replied as he looked at the floor now, but that’s a different story for another time.” He added as he shrugged the rest of it off, “just as you don’t forget what the final goal is.” He finished off with as he laid back forming hand seals before a vial appeared in his hands, “this is the vial, but I don’t think it’s one to be tested with or something, I’m not sure.” Raijin said as he shook his head, “then again, I’m not the medic or a scientist so I stay out of that area as much as I can.” Raijin added.

Raijin looked at him and raised an eyebrow about the limbo information and his mind, he then looked at the darkness of the roof again before he closed his eyes, “why not have it set up that if they enter within the location they are teleported to the other side, only those that you allow will be able to enter?” Raijin said as he looked over to Grave now.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 17:52

Grave thought about it all before turning to look at the vial shaking it a bit walking over to the catalysis pouring the vial into it. "Listen...whatever the deal may be it better work if not this is my back up plan. Besides I haven't forgotten our final goal in life. As he was told about the roof Grave turned to look at his brother saying, "The reason being...nobody else will no of the location. After which if anything I have the plan sorted out just in case of an issue happening. I will not allow my notes or work to fall into someone else's hand. Besides using limbo is only mean to allow one to travel to and from a location undetected and not as much. We should not over use it to much if someone was to notice us, besides Mount Raijin is still playing its role even Hayabusa is."

Grave noted as he studied the vial a bit. Grave tilted his head saying, "Odd...you said it came from a white snake?" Grave was unsure the kind of snake but was amazed about the designed of the DNA found within the vial. "Well if anything we can use the DNA for several things I can infuse it into someone or something...or leave it here until we can fully figure out what to do with it. The choice is really up to you."

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 18:41

Raijin looked to his brother and nodded, “well I’m hoping that the Kyuubi will accept my offer, I don’t want to force it into a prison, I want it to be an ally that will allow both of us to work together and if we both have our bijuu’s inside of us working with us and that the other bijuus see that we are working together they might give us more trust to work with us.” Raijin said as he sat up and walked over and set the vial of the white snake dna before Grave, “well so far I think I might want it infused in with me, but if we can duplicate it then we might as well, if not then that sucks but let’s first see what it does to the blood once they are infused together.” Raijin replied as he took a deep breath and wondered what Grave would say about his ideas now.

“Well, I won’t be saying anything about this location, I just know that I can teleport here with limbo or with hirashin, if I put a tag here, but that’s a precaution I won’t use because if I was taken over or someone managed to kill me and rebirth my body under their control then that’d cause troubles for you.” Raijin replied thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Group RP - The Junsai Cave
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next