Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Group RP - The Junsai Cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Group RP - The Junsai Cave Empty
PostSubject: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 02:56

The spiral black hole opened up within the Taki's forest allowing Grave to step out calmly glancing around for a bit. As he sighed lightly he continued his way walking through the forest coming out of the village circle. Smiling at the people walking around cheering each other Grave had remembered to take out the book he was given before leaving to depart for his work at the Junsai Cave. Walking towards the general store, he met with a man and explained everything to him. Both gentlemen agreed to the items for Grave's purchase as he walked back outside to stretch a bit glancing at his brother from afar. "What...Raijin! What are you doing here?!" Yelling from his mouth as he darted over to see his brother bowing at him. Grave's mind was at ease finally after dealing with his partner in battle.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:06

Raijin was relaxing upon a roof of a building having a nap before he finally awoke later on into the day and yawned, he looked around half awake before he shook his head, “well, I guess I should go check out the market.” Raijin said as he walked to the edge of the building and put his helmet back on before he dropped to the ground, landing as he bent his knees he walked out of a back ally and into the market district, looking around he nodded as he continued to walked around half aimlessly before he heard a voice call his name out, he looked around confused a bit before he noticed his brother running up to him, “I uh… was just travelling around, checking on our countries land relations and what not.” Raijin replied as he rubbed the back of his helmet as he looked at his brother, “more importantly… what are you doing here?” he asked looking at Grave as he bowed back to him.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:12

Pointing over to the general shop he just came from Grave smiled as his brother saying, "Oh I was visiting the market to have some equipment taken to a place for me." Grave noticed his brother rubbing the back of his helmet before Grave leaned over poking his brother saying, "So... I wanted to say sorry for leaving you in Ame like that but I had a good reason as to why I had to." Grave turned around pointing to his back where the bijuu seal was placed on him but it was different as the seal was now visible on his back but not through his clothes. "I had to deal with someone...in order to make some interesting facts and get to know somethings."

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:19

Raijin looked at Grave as he pointed over to some of the market and shrugged his shoulders, he was usually doing his own thing anyways, but what got his attention was his brother’s apology, it caught him a little off and he looked back to Grave as he looked over at the market for a moment. “Grave, I don’t want you to hate me for protecting you, we made a promise when we first trained together at your grandfathers, that we’d protect each other no matter what, and yeah I may be stronger then you, but you have your own strengths, and I admire that about you.” Raijin said before he walked closer and placed his hand on Grave’s shoulder, “but I accept your apology, and I understand that you had to handle something’s on your own.” Raijin added before he looked at where Grave was pointing to and raised an eyebrow, what was he point… Raijin almost forgot that was where the Nibi seal was placed on his body.

“I see… well your still alive cause your standing in front of me, that’s all I really care about… is all I can really say.” Raijin said as he stood there.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:25

Shaking his head saying, "I remember the promise trust me if anything it is what is keeping me alive now. Thou..." Before he could even get a word out the merchant came running out from the market that Grave was in saying, "Sir, your items are all set and ready for you." Grave smiled handing him the money as promised before taking his brother's hand of his shoulder slowly saying, "Well if anything being alive is something that took time for me trust me but come on I gotta get the items to the location then I'll show you everything." Grave smiled as he continued to talk walk over to the cart as he jumped over to start to push the cart by the handle allowing the cart to move slowly.

As he was building up the speed for it the cart started to move easier, "All set here?"

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:42

Raijin looked at Grave before he shook his head, “I’m not keeping you alive because of that promise, I’m scared of being alone, hence the reason I decided to become as strong as I am now, and to continue, as I even have a dream goal of creating peace within the entirety of all the countries, but that’s where things will get tricky…” Raijin said as he sighed shaking his head before he looked up into the sky before he heard a man come running out as Grave was speaking.

He turned and looked over at the cart and raised an eyebrow again, “I wasn’t really here to shop… do you want some help with the cart or do you want me to push it?” Raijin said looking at Grave, before he got curious about his intentions again, “alright…” he added as he started to walk over with Grave.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:46

Grave pushed the cart from the village making sure nobody was around before he smiled at his brother, "You should hop in the cart if anything." Grave was smiling wildly knowing his brother was afraid of being alone but Grave had no intention of leaving him alone. He just needed to be sure he was able to help his brother with his goal. "Listen...I'll explain everything when we get there okay..." Grave closed his eyes having his partner appear roaring saying, "Seems you are ready to try it out after all." Grave nodded as the cloak grew around him as he got in a running stance before running off quickly with the cart zooming across the dirt ground.

Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:51

Raijin stopped as he looked at Grave and shrugged his shoulders before he half hopped up onto the cart and laid back finding a comfortable spot to lay down on, “Alright fine, I guess I’ll have a nap while you do all the work then.” Raijin said as he closed his eyes and relaxed breathing easy as he laid there falling half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 03:56

Several minutes had passed as they had finally arrived to the cave that was created during the end of the war. Grave pulled the cart into the cave carefully having it run deep underground as they came to flames lit across the cave's walls. With coming to the door Grave lifted it up with the cloak still activate as he had one hand expand over to pull the cart over into the cave as the wall came down for them leaving them into an empty space with pillars running up to the ceiling. That moment Grave had the cloak die down as the area was full of papers and desks with glass tubes and small experiments going let and right. Pulling out his book to continue reading over DNA Grave was smiling as he pulled some of the equipment up setting up.

The computers and batteries connecting together setting up the video cameras as well place a tape in them. Before having the strange oval objects be placed side by side one another. "Hey Raijin wake up!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 04:04

Raijin was enjoying his nap, in fact he was even dreaming, he was back when he first met Rai and things turned out much better but his dreams were cut shortly lived as his brother called for him to wake up, he rolled over and fell onto the mid of the carts back creating a loud thud noise, he sat up rubbing his head as he groaned, “I’m up, I’m up.” He said as he looked around a bit confused, “uh… where are we?” Raijin asked looking around, confused a bit as he continued to look around, “um… you’re not planning on making me some over advanced fighting machine are you?” Raijin asked a little nervous of what the hell was going on at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group RP - The Junsai Cave   Group RP - The Junsai Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

Group RP - The Junsai Cave
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next