Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 09:13

Yukimura smiled at the idea of returning as a new person. Though basically it would mean him leaving Gesshoku, Yukimura was interested completely.
"Can My name please be Heise?" Yukimura said sounding like a little boy. He then realized the true purpose of Shinigami's wish. Not to be used around. He wondered if such a thing were true. If he was really used by Hayabusa. But he came to an understanding and nodded.
"It wont happen anymore Shinigami. I won't let anyone use me." He said he began to move closer.
"I will return as Senju Heise a new person." He replied.

i need 5 more post.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:24

The shinigami turned around and looked at the young man as it asked a few things before it agreed with not being used, it shook it's head before it closed the portal, "you will have no memory of what clan your in or anything, I'll give you the name Heise, but that's all you will remember, it'll be your temporary title." Raijin said as it stood there, "remember, there's a fine line between being used and a friend." it added.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:28

Yukimura wondered if he was speaking specifically to the Hayabusa situation. He wondered if the Shinigami knew that everything he'd done up until now had been his choice. Still, when he returned to earth none of it would matter. Somehow his body would find away to unlock the Mokuton. He was also more sure of his role in the world with several looks he had been given by Hashirama and Tobirama. He was surely kin to them.
"Sigh, Shinigami... I want to speak to him. Hashirama... this is my final request. I mean You're shinigami you can make it happen. I know I am not worthy... but he is the only one who can tell me if I truly am who I am suppose to be" Yukimura said bowing for one last time.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:50

The shinigami turned to face the boy after it started to float away slowly, "I'm afraid I can't make that happen, he's full dead, you are not, your words would pass each other without knowledge of it." it said as it floated over to where Yukimura saw them, "the only reason you saw them was because your on the verge of death and you appear to be related through the same clan and blood in a way, so to speak..." it said as it stopped and stayed where it was.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 18:56

It was than a large mass of other people started to rise. Yukimura presumed it to be the Dead Senju that had all come before him. One woman with Silver clan armor stared directly into the soul of Yukimura. If she who was who he thought he was than that was the ancestor that tied Yukimura to the Senju Clan in the first place.
"Shinigami, you said you had other ninja far more powerful than anyone i've seen. I know you specifically just told me not to go for blinding power. But what If i go for a power that means to protect those I hold dearest to me." Yukimura asked now moving towards the ripple that the Shinigami created.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:05

The shinigami stood there looking at the young boy, he would smile if he could but couldn't due to lack of having a face, it remained still before he started to summon all the senju's and still, he looked over at the one he was talking about, "I cannot tell you anything of your decent or anything of the sort until your soul is mine." it replied before it turned around, "Hashirama does have a message for his younger generation though, he asked me to pass it on when any of the Senju's died, but will you remember it when you wake up, no." it said as it walked closer to Yukimura.

"As for seeking blinding power, it's all the same, and how you use it and obtain it makes who you will become." it replied.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:12

Yukimura smiled and began to walk through the portal but again stopped.
"Oye! Shinigami!" He yelled now foot first into the portal.
"Will my body retain all of the skills it already knows? Or do I have to go relearn all that shit again." He tried pulling his leg back in but it was already latched back into his body on earth. He looked at Shinigami who was now probably annoyed with his presence.
"My leg is stuck to, " He said pointing in the portal. His hand was now stuck inside as well.
"Um..." He said.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:26

The shinigami turned to face the boy again after all the senju's disappeared, "your mind will not remember any of them, so yes you will have to relearn everything, but your body will still keep them, but you won't know you have them until you relearn them all, the cost of dying, and Heise, remember the major part of your rebirth." it said before it vanished into the blackness before it appeared beside Heise now, "by the way, you might want to listen to this message from Hashirama..." it said as it pressed a cold bone finger against his forehead relaying a message to him, "too bad you'll forget it." he added before he used the push to shove the young man through the portal fully leaving a seal within his mind forcing him to relearn all of the things he lost on his own.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:37

Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 19:54

Heise woke to darkness. His body began fidgeting and he realized he was in a tight space. He began to push upward with all his might till his body kicked open the top of the coffin. He lifted his body off of the coffin and launched himself upwards. He turned his eyes and noticed he didn't really know where he was. He turned to a stream beside and noticed his own reflection. Around his neck was the symbol a leaf head band and on his forehead why an Eye painted in some black ink. He removed the headband from his neck and then placed it on his forehead to cover the mark on his forehead.
"Heise..." He said to himself as he began to make way to the hidden leaf village.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 20:43

The shinigami watched from his realm as Heise awoke from his death penance state and stood there before he nodded as he could tell the seal was there and he noticed it but hid it, it closed the view before he turned around to see all the souls he had at his disposal, millions of shinobi standing around him.

((Your final post and you are officially alive again, yay.... lol))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next