Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:26

The shinigami faded into the shadows before appearing behind Yukimura, "why are you so interested in those two men? they may never leave my realm of shadows and death, why are you so reluctant to talk to these two men?" it asked as it reached its long bone fingers from under the cloak from behind.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:35

Yukimura knew the Shinigami knew who they were. And Yukimura knew the Shinigami knew who he was. If he was truly a Senju then there would be no denying that was his own family. Yukimura looked at the Shinigami and backed from his bone hands.
"That is the God Of Shinobi, He knows something about me that I must know!" He said. Yukimura looked at the Two and then returned his gazed back to the shinigami bowing yet again.
"I ask again, what must I do to speak to those to an return to my realm where I belong?" He asked adding a little more sincerity to his voice. Though he doubted it would help seeing as how he was talking to the God of death. But still he could not just sit there ant not try.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:40

The Shinigami stood there and retracted a hand, "Hashirama? a god among the shinobi? please, I have a couple other shinobi in my realm of death that largely out number his rank of the world." it said it's voice still distant and cold, "As much as you may want to speak with them, they cannot speak to you, you're still amongst the living, their bodies are no more so they cannot speak to the living unless you were to fully die." it added before it stopped and pulled back as if thinking now.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:49

Yukimura now came to terms with the idea that he wasn't going to speak to Hashirama and Tobirama. But now his mind came to a new realization, if there were Shionogi far more powerful than Hashirama than he would have to get that strong as well. Yukimura also wanted to note that the God of Death was boasting about his legion. Who was to say the God of Death wouldn't start a war of his own with his superior army?
"Well than" Yukimura said as he began to rub his chin with his fingers. He wasn't fully dead so there would be hope for him after all.
"What should I do? To go back to the realm of living since obviously there is no hope to speak to them" Yukimura asked.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08 2014, 13:59

The death god Shinigami looked back at Yukimura before it shrugged it's shoulders, how much would you sacrifice to return to the realm of the living." it asked as it's hand stuck out again as if it was admiring its bone white hands, the shinigami knew itself what deal it was going to present to young yukimura, but that was to be seen that if he wanted life he had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10 2014, 23:01

This quest is going to be on hold... And so is everything else.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 17:27

Yukimura stood there in front of the Shinigami with his arms at his sides. He raised his arms up looking for another solution within them but he came to none. Seemingly, he had no choice in the matter. He knew the answer that Shinigami wanted to hear. If he wanted to retrieve his life back from Death himself than he realized he would have to play his game.
"Everything.." He said solemnly, "I will sacrifice everything" He said. He could feel his own life slowly slipping as if he had signed his life on a paper as he uttered the words of the Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 18:25

The shinigami looked at the young man before him and if he could smile he would most likely smile, "you're willing to sacrifice everything for a new life, that's not seen in most people your age at all, everyone always wants life and to stay alive but never willing to sacrifice anything." it said, "just so you know, but I have a rule for your rebirth, if you accept it you will return to the land of the living." it said as it looked to the young man now.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18 2014, 20:07

Yukimura was in shock at the Shinigami's response to him. He was going to be granted a new life. He wonder what this request would be. But then again he now had no choice in the matter. If he wanted his life back, Than Yukimura would have to follow whatever request shinigami stated. So He nodded and began to mentally prepare himself for the new rules of Shinigami.
"What is the condition ?" Yukimura asked as he began to prepare himself.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 02:59

The death god looked at the young boy before it nodded its head, "you will have no memory of anyone or anything you have done in your current life at all, your friends, family, even your own name, when you awake you will awake with a new name in your memory and it will be up you to if you want to recover your old life or build off your new life, remember this well young one, I'm allowing you to live once again, but I want you to find and seek out a new life other then seeking a blinding power or being blindly used." it said as it turned back around before he placed its scythe on the ground and dragged it upwards opening a rift in the space itself, "if you accept this fully then you may enter, but if not, you'll fully die and your body will become ash." it said as it turned to face the young man again wondering how he'd accept this fact.
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19 2014, 09:13

Yukimura smiled at the idea of returning as a new person. Though basically it would mean him leaving Gesshoku, Yukimura was interested completely.
"Can My name please be Heise?" Yukimura said sounding like a little boy. He then realized the true purpose of Shinigami's wish. Not to be used around. He wondered if such a thing were true. If he was really used by Hayabusa. But he came to an understanding and nodded.
"It wont happen anymore Shinigami. I won't let anyone use me." He said he began to move closer.
"I will return as Senju Heise a new person." He replied.

i need 5 more post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]   Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Senju Heise [Manager Needed][Quest]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next