Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control] Empty
PostSubject: Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control]   Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control] EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 23:28

Grave finally came back to look around with his father standing at the entrance of the cave having his arms crossed. "You're late Grave...now hurry inside before your grandfather passes away without having to see his grandson once more." Grave looked at his father shaking his head, "That old man, isn't going to die anytime soon if anything he'll be ready for what's about to happen." Walking into the cave with his arms crossed Grave stared over at the figure sitting in the middle of the damp cave as water drops could be heard echoing as they moved closer.

Grave shook his head glancing at his grandfather, "Ok..old man what is it you wanted to show me or tell me?" His grandfather turned slowly with a look of anger within him. "You my boy are a fool...you sealed a beast of great chakra that we have kept sealed within these caves to keep people safe from harms way." Grave stopped his grandfather giving him a serious expression as he started gripping his fists. "Listen to yourself! you don't even believe in me being able to do control this power and using it as my own powers to help the world reach a better self." Grave shook his head getting ready to turn around only to daze out once more.

'So...that's how you are going to walk away from your family...they are right though what makes you think you can even control me or even use my powers for that matter? Grave shook his head and whispered to himself, "I believe I can and I believe I will be able to stay the way I am and control the powers I have sealed within myself." Soon after which his father came from behind with a katana aiming for Grave's neck as he created a strange flame like aura which began to eat the sword's metal rushing to attack his father whom jumped back watching the aura.

"I see...seems that your powers are already starting to sync with the Bijuu...listen to me carefully Grave...if you start to lose yourself you must remember who you are before anything else understand." Grave's aura started to die down as he nodded carefully feeling weaker a bit but decided it was time to heada back into down before leaving  for his missions. As he began walking out having his father's words echo in him. Grave smirked knowing his father believe more in him than the man he called a grandfather. Walking outwards to the open as the moon was shining down on Grave he smiled making his way towards the village once more before heading out.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control]   Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control] EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 23:29

Rolling for Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control]   Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control] EmptySat Jan 11 2014, 23:29

The member 'Grave Breaker' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control]   Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo-Training: The Powers of a Bijuu[Control]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Lightning Country - Hidden Cloud Village - Kumo - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox