Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 16:11

As he watched his brother vanished, Tsukiyomi began working on placing up the items to set up the room to be nice for the party. "Are we really going to hold it here?" Knowing outside is wider and better allowing more people to come and enjoy the fun as well." I mean...its nice outside right...or you just rather have in doors." Tsukiyomi's grave was being dugged as he knew questioning his own uncle was a bad idea. But he had no choice but to at least try and get the answer he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 16:33

Standing on top of the jewelers building he looked over to the woman he went with and she pointed to a few locations within the building that they needed to avoid in order to obtain what the goal was, he nodded and before he knew it she was in the building looking up at him and shrugging before she grabbed the necklace they were after and she appeared beside him again, and gave a gesture as to say “what?” Susano~o looked at her and smirked before he took her hand and they vanished again into a cloud of smoke.

The Uncle looked at Tsukiyomi and laughed “boy, we are having it inside and outside, you didn't think I bought this building just for no reason or I wanted it did you? My dear nephew, I wanted it for your mothers birthday, it's my present to your mother, it's her retirement present after her years being a shinobi are over, your mother is one of the best cooks I've ever ate for.” he said as he chuckled to himself.
180/1494 11/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 22:36

Thinking about it for a moment he looked over at him at him saying, "You kunochi? even more so...she's the only cook you've ate for as you keep vanishing and appearing only at our door step." Tsukiyomi continued helping placing up the decorations around the area. As the young uchiha boy started to head towards the outside to work next. "Besides you do things on your own time and terms. I hardly know what you are truly up to even begin with. That's my only issue with somethings in life is all. But you do good for it."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01 2014, 03:36

Arriving at the final location Susano~o looked at the woman as she looked at him, he shrugged his shoulders as the blacksmith was still home, “I don't know why he's still here, maybe it's something to do with him forging weapons.” he said, she just looked at him and sighed shaking her head before they walked inside but to the blacksmith it would seem like she wasn't even there. Opening the door a bell went off, ding-ding, the hammering in the back stopped before the blacksmith walked into the front before the hammering started back up again, “can I help you two with something?” The blacksmith asked looking at Susano~o.

Uncle just started laughing at Tsukiyomi, believe it or not that's because your mother tells me to, trust me, her fear isn't just to you boys, that woman has chakra to equal or even oust the hokage's.” he said as he shuddered at the thought of her getting into a fight that she was actually serious about, “I used to be a shinobi jounin myself once upon a time if you didn't know young Tsukiyomi, but do to my life path I have chosen to stay in the underworld and become my own boss that answers to one person above me.” he added as he nodded at the decorations, “good job nephew.” he said before he turned to look at one of his underlings, “Zenkou, what's wrong?” he said before he looked to his nephew and put his hand up for Zenkou to stop, “keep it up I'll be right back yomi.” he said as he left the room he was in to a different location.
282/1776 12/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 03:03

Glaring at his Uncle he felt as though if he's mother did get into a fight with the Hokage who would win. Until thinking about it, he looked over at the decorations only to hear his uncle tell one of his old stories about him being a Jounin. Thinking about it again, 'Really...now why do I have to listen to one of your old stories uncle.' Sighing at the start of the whole story. Tsukiyomi suddenly heard his uncle stop only to answer someone turning his attentions over to see. His uncle stopped him having the young shinobi finish up the decorations.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 03:19

Looking at the blacksmith he nodded and pointed at a katana he had out of its sheath behind a weird looking tag seal that probably had an explosive tag behind it for safe measure, the blacksmith looked at the sword and then back to Susano~o, “does your parents know your out this late boy? That aside, that's a very pricey weapon all in its own.” the blacksmith said and quipped about how old Susano~o was, he shrugged it off and nodded, “yeah I know it's pricey... but it's for my mother when she's out doing missions and her kunoichi duty before she comes home to be a mother when she's available to.” he replied and sighed, “please, I just want my mom to be safe out in combat.” he added. The blacksmith looked at him and sighed heavily.
141/1917 13/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 03:28

Tsukiyomi had finished up with the decorations as he jumped down to look at his hard work. "Finally...though uncle did leave me alone to finish all of it himself...I can't believe him of all people." Shaking his head Tsukiyomi began looking all over for his uncle as he was wondering what he was talking to with one of his underlings. "Uncle where are you!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 03:44

The blacksmith looked at the sword before back to him before he gave, “how much you got on you?” the blacksmith said in disbelief that he was going to sell the sword for as much as Susano~o had on him, he reached into his pouch and pulled out a huge wad of cash and handed it to the blacksmith, “about that, my uncle put me to work hard to let me make that much.” he said thinking of all the pain in the ass jobs, the blacksmith's eyes damn near popped out of his head at the size of the wad of cash of high amount of bills, he looked to him then shook his head and grinned, “good, take the sword boy, but be careful, that sword has a curse upon it.” he said before turned and went back to banging away in the forge.

Susano~o looked over to the woman he was with and took a kunai from her before he cut the paper that was made to look like a shinobi tag and laughed a bit, “that's in-genius!” he exclaimed a bit before he picked up the sword before he felt the sword draw his chakra out of him slowly and at a small rate before he felt it give the chakra back, “weird...” he muttered to himself as he sheathed the sword before he and the female shinobi vanished into a cloud of smoke to appear back at the restaurant, the woman was no where to be found because she returned to her post of watched the area to ensure it's safety.

Susano~o looked over and say Tsukiyomi and smirked, “I got my presents for mom, I hope she doesn't beat my ass like last time I got her expensive presents...” he said as he turned to see their uncle come back into the room, “ah good job Tsukiyomi, and ah good, your back Susano~o, I got another job for you in a week if your down for it, come find me if you want it.” he said before he looked to Tsukiyomi, “ah don't worry about it young lad, it's more then you should worry yourself about.” he added before he walked into the restaurant due to their mother entering the building with their father and the rest of the family and family friends that showed up for their mothers party.
404/2321 14/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 03:49

Tsukiyomi watched as his brother suddenly appeared nodding to the words that escaped his brother's mouth, "Please...I'm sure she'll love it." As he reached out with his fist out with a smile on his face. Tsukiyomi notice the family and friends coming into the building only to smile, "This is going to be one hell of a night...maybe afterwards...we can go get our own things taken of...cause i want to be as strong as our parents." Tsukiyomi smiled at his brother before turning away from the family to smile with contact on his brothers gift to their mother.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06 2014, 04:10

Susano~o bumped his fist against his brothers as he walked by before he stopped and looked at him and nodded, “I'm surprised you want to get stronger at all.” he quipped before he walked in hiding the sword behind his back and leg as he stretched his arms out, “Mom!! how was your travels, safe I hope!” he said as he walked in still before he looked over at their father, “dad, how did mom do today!?” he asked excited before the night went on, something about the night just seemed to be a great time, they had a blast and the mother loved the presents even though Susano~o told her the necklace was from him and the sword was from Tsukiyomi.
125/2446 15/15
2nd character born...
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 08 2014, 08:21

Tsukiyomi nodded but walked from the room to go outside thinking for a bit cause of everything that was happening. He was truly happy to have a family like them. With his brother at his side things were changing maybe allowing them to live a peaceful like if anything. Though it was hard to decide rather or not they would forever be like this. Tsukiyomi finally nodded before heading back inside as he reached to grab the stars but knew he was to far. 'Like a dream...that's far but so close.'

2nd Character born...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next