Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:29

Thinking ahead was tsukiyomi's weakness as he was living life as it was for the present. "I could careless really of the future cause of the fact I plan on obtaining our sharingan and showing this village that the Uchiha name is something that cannot be stained ever again. I mean our ancestors did so much in the past that seemed to be wrong or right depending on the issue at hand don't you agree." Seeing the kid being bullied Tsukiyomi did not want to help at all as he looked over towards the extra clothing his brother had for him. "Thanks though...I'll try it your way once in a while...but did not say it would last."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:43

Sighing Susano~o looked over at his brother before he stopped and pulled Tsukiyomi closer to him so he could whisper to him, “I'm trying to help you further your life so you don't have to rely upon me all the time, and don't speak so lightly of our clan's bloodline trait so freely, remember there are shinobi out in the world that would kill for our eyes, hell, the black market they sell for billions if not trillions of Ryou if you didn't know.” Susano~o said as he turned and started to walk off before he looked over to face one of his uncle's underlings, “there's our contact.” Susano~o said before he looked around nonchalant like.
118/801 6/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:47

He stayed quiet after hearing about what his brother said as he followed him towards the contact. "You never did tell what this errand or better yet...mission was suppose to be about if anything I cannot even think of Uncle giving us something easier than dealing with anything other than animals or people." Soon after Tsukiyomi stayed quiet even more so awaiting for his brother actions to be set into motion with the target.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 06:06

Susano~o sighed as he looked over at his brother complaining or what ever he was about this errand their uncle had them running on, “actually it's bigger then you think....” he said as he paused before he looked to the contact and showed a card, the contact nodded his head before he pointed to a door off in the distance that if one looked hard enough, one could see wanted ex-anbu or retired jounin shinobi guarding the location, “Uncle want's to see us and tell us the details, I already gathered the gear and dealt with one of the bullies that picked on you in the academy again.” Susano~o said as he turned and walked to the door before he pushed it open and walked in.
128/929 7/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 06:12

Watching the man acknowledge them to pass into the door way. Tsukiyomi just followed his brother as he heard about a bully being taken care off and how the gear was gathered already. Tsukiyomi shook his head only to know that his uncle was giving them the details. "So, details are with him and we are in something bigger than before. Nice...I'm actually getting excited about the whole thing." Tsukiyomi placed his hands in his pockets walking behind his brother.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 06:27

Looking over his shoulder to glimpse at his brother and he wanted to tell him what the gear was, and everything else but his uncle made him promise not to, he walked in and nodded to his favorite underling of his uncles, “Uncle, we're here!” Susano~o said as he walked over and placed the backpack on the table beside where their uncle's desk was, “I got the gear for that.” he added before he gave a high five to his uncle's top underling, “Susano~o, Tsukiyomi! Glad you made it here on time, and good job on that errand for me Sano.” Their uncle said before he turned to Tsukiyomi, “if your confused it's because it's a surprise party for your mother.” their uncle finished.
128/1057 8/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 16:51

Hearing about the surprise party Tsukiyomi just glanced at his uncle for a moment before thinking about, "is it that time of year for her again?" Tsukiyomi just kept his hands in his pockets as he was relaxing a bit thinking it was a different kind of mission but this one was the most important one of all. As Susano~o gave a high five to someone else Tsukiyomi just leaned against a wall waiting to hear everything that needed to be done in order for this "surprise party." "Well we have the so called gear here and you have us what is next on the list before she finds out. You know she's a little jumpy when it comes to things be withheld from her."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 15:38

Susano~o looked at Tsukiyomi and laughed “why do you think dad is taking the bigger risk?” he said laughing as he looked back to his uncle, “I gotta go grab my present for mom still, you need me to do anything else still?” Susano~o asked looking to his uncle, he shook his head before he looked to Tsukiyomi, “come here yomi, our goal here is a nice set up, the backpack contains all the party set up, after Susano~o is finished getting his gift he'll meet you there to help you.” the uncle said before he turned to grab a paper before he looked to his henchman, “here take this to the meeting with the others and present it for me, and make sure that it's made known I'll be somewhere I'm not.” he said before he stood up, “shall we go nephew?”
148/1205 9/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 15:55

Tsukiyomi did nod about the comment of their father. Before sighing lightly as his uncle now asked for him to come with. Glancing over at his brother whom was getting ready to leave to obtain the present for mother he just shrugged it off walking over towards his uncle. "Sure I guess...not too sure what is all that I can do but its worth it I guess." Tsukiyomi had other things in his mind. Closing his eyes and breaking a smile he felt that today was going to be a good one after all cause of him hanging out with his family though he had other ideas of doing something.
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 16:08

Looking up to one of his uncle's men he waved her down, she appeared beside him from the shadow which made him jump a little before he sighed, “I need your help obtaining my mother's present and I don't think uncle will mind if you help me if you don't.” Susano~o said as he looked at her, she nodded behind her mask before she placed her hand on his shoulder, he smiled and nodded back before he said, “we're off to the jewelers then to a weapon smithy, I've had my eyes on a couple of items.” he added before they vanished into a cloud of smoke.
109/1314 10/15
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 31 2014, 16:11

As he watched his brother vanished, Tsukiyomi began working on placing up the items to set up the room to be nice for the party. "Are we really going to hold it here?" Knowing outside is wider and better allowing more people to come and enjoy the fun as well." I mean...its nice outside right...or you just rather have in doors." Tsukiyomi's grave was being dugged as he knew questioning his own uncle was a bad idea. But he had no choice but to at least try and get the answer he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next