Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] Empty
PostSubject: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 04:28

Susano~o was standing in the middle of the training grounds nodding his head as he stood above one of the academy schools bullies and wiped the blood from his nose as he turned to look over his shoulder to see some of the elders before he turned back to the bully, “I catch you trying to pick on my brother Tsukiyomi and I'll kick your ass again but worse!” Susano~o said before he took off darting through the trees onto the street before he pulled a sharp left and was gone, he ran back to where he left his brother standing in wait for him in the market of Konohagakure, but along the way he stopped to grab some water and other things to clean himself up, he stood there and sighed as he looked up into the sky as he continued to run again after cleaning up. ”why do I put myself through all this trouble to look after my little brother?” Susano~o thought to himself as he slowed down and caught his breath and shrugged his shoulders and walked around the bend to walk into the market to see where his brother was or what kind of trouble he got himself into this time.
207/207 1/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 04:34

Soon the young uchiha was being yelled at by the brown haired girl once again that seemed to have a crush on him but didn't want to admit it. Tsukiyomi leaned against a wall shaking his head, "Look...I do not understand why you have to come at me like that you know...just go ahead and say it...you know you want to." Giving a small smile leaning closer to the girl she blushed heavily only to lean closer to him wanting to kiss him. But he moved off the wall watching the girl fall on the ground. Laughing hard he smiled saying, "Everytime...you do the same thing and I can easily see it." Smiling at her helping her up only to be blushing at her as she pulled away aiming to punch at him. But he quickly ducked and took off running towards a familiar figure. "Oh...hey brother!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 04:45

Susano~o looked at his brother and sighed before he looked at the girl that was about to punch him before he shook his head and looked back to his brother Tsukiyomi and scruffed his hair like he did since they were in the academy together, “you've still yet to learn the keys to a woman's heart little brother.” Susano~o said as he sighed before he put his arm around Tsukiyomi's neck, “let's go brother, we have stuff to attend, and mother said if you get your clothes ripped again, your getting another ass whooping.” Susano~o said somewhat dragging his brother with him.
104/311 2/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 04:50

As he noticed his brother's arm hanging he got closed line with his legs flying into the air before catching himself. "Well its not my fault...she's the one that always ripped them so ha." Tsukiyomi smiled at his older's brother presence but hearing about his mother he quickly sighed lightly, "Oh...man...I completely forgot that she did say that." Standing beside his brother he waved at the young girl blowing a kiss to her knowing her reaction as she blushed freezing for a moment she shook her head yelling at him, "I hate you soo much Tsukiyomi!" He smiled bigger looking at his brother whispering, "So...what is it we have to do?"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:00

Looking at his brother as they walked he sighed as he tested the girls patience some more, “I swear to the god's, if you keep it up I'll hold you while she beats you up.” Susano~o said before he looked over to the streets, “we're going to find the bullies that keep picking on you, they need to understand that your MY brother and only I'm allowed to pick on you.” Susano~o said as he looked around trying to find the punks his brother kept complaining to him about, “anyways that aside, we gotta find uncle, he has another errand for us to do and I think this one's a good one.” Susano~o said, usually being the bad influence on his little brother.
126/437 3/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:04

Looking over at his brother he sighed for a moment saying, "Uncle's errands always lead to trouble for the both of us. If anything...we should avoid him...remember mom even said that he was bad on our influence in life. Cause of well...you know all the perverted things he does to women..." Thinks about it and looks back at the distance between him and the female that he had left. "oh no...IM BECOMING LIKE HIM!!!" Stopping in the middle of the road to kneel down shaking his head, "what happens if mom makes me live with him cause of the fact I'm acting like him...no no no no...I don't wanna go she can't make me!"
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:10

Susasno~o looked at him and sighed before he pulled out a piece of paper telling them what the errand would entail and what equipment they'd need to go and get as their uncle was apart of a shinobi gang within Konoha that had sister gang's within the other 4 great countries, “Uncle told me we needed to get the required gear for this, and it was vital you man up and let your balls drop.” Susano~o said before he stopped and looked at his brother before he slapped the back of his head, “Get up, your embarrassing me you tard.” Susano~o said looking at Tsukiyomi as he sighed heavily, “It's mom, if she told you to move in with uncle, you know damn well you'd move in without a fuss.” Susano~o said thinking about how he'd do the exact same thing.
144/581 4/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:15

Thinking of a the errands his uncle gave to take care of these so called sister gangs. Tsukiyomi and changed his complete personality, "So...its that kind of errand. I hate taking care of all the dirty work he gives us. What's the first thing on the list?" Rubbing his head lightly from the hit he got from his brother. He sighed lightly thinking that he'd move only because mom did tell him to but also because she's got some wicked chakra that even scares the young boy. "Well...then...let's get this done...but remember...I'm not going to return home with ripped clothes this time."
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:23

Susano~o shrugged his shoulders, “I find them rather fun actually, especially the one he sent me on earlier by myself.” he said bragging a bit before he stopped and watched as one kid was being picked on by three kids, it reminded him so much of his brother when they were in the academy before he'd show up and save the day, he shrugged and sighed before he looked to his brother, “That's why I brought you an extra pair of clothes this time, by the god's... you really need to think ahead.” Susano~o said as he continued walking again.
102/683 5/14
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 05:29

Thinking ahead was tsukiyomi's weakness as he was living life as it was for the present. "I could careless really of the future cause of the fact I plan on obtaining our sharingan and showing this village that the Uchiha name is something that cannot be stained ever again. I mean our ancestors did so much in the past that seemed to be wrong or right depending on the issue at hand don't you agree." Seeing the kid being bullied Tsukiyomi did not want to help at all as he looked over towards the extra clothing his brother had for him. "Thanks though...I'll try it your way once in a while...but did not say it would last."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]   Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi] Empty

Back to top Go down

Solo Quest | Destiny of Two Souls {Raijoku|Grave} [Susano~o & Tsukiyomi]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next