Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 1448

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 07:00

Standing there as he watched the long range division who attacked his brother, while he fought his own fight, looking up to the sky Raijin swiped his blade through the air before he resheathed the blade and sighed heavily, “today was a grim and bloody day... I hope we don't have to deal with many more of these...” Raijin said as he looked over at Grave who was closing the man's eyes who laid on the ground cold, his pulse stopped before he even touched the ground from falling.

Walking over Raijin picked up the blade's that his opponent was using before he grabbed the sheath's for them as well placing the swords in them before he turned to look at Grave before he heard a voice in his head, “well... it looks like you have a meeting and I need to be there to make sure it's not a trap.” Raijin said as he tossed the two swords Kumo was using, “here, you need these more than I do.” Raijin said as he placed the same two coins on Kaze's eyes earlier on Kumo's before he placed the man's arms across his chest, “may we meet again in the after life fallen brother, until then.” Raijin said stopping before he stood up and walked over to Grave and stretched.

Raijin placed a tag on the body of Kaze and Kumo before he walked back to where Grave was, “well, shall we go meet the leader of the Taki forces?” Raijin said as he turned to hear the battle victory shouts from the samurai's, he allowed them their moment of triumph before they gathered around Grave and Raijin, “show your respect to the fallen, these are our brothers in arms, treat them with respect and dignity, today will be known as another bloody day in history.” Raijin said to his men before he turned to his brother.

- After the long road ahead -

Raijin looked at Grave before he looked up into the sky before he sighed a heavy breath of worry, he didn't know what to expect out of this outcome but one thing for sure was the fact that he was bound to ask the defeated leader about the two men he had defeated, hopefully to gain some ground of respect or another enemy out of it. “You ready for our first big meeting with a defeated leader?” Raijin asked looking at Grave rather nervously.

- - Picked up replica's - -> gave both to Grave
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 07:49

As he stood looking over the fallen before turning to see the enemies remaining troops before he sighed walking over to one them. "Excuse me..." The shinobi was about to take an offensive stance before he was stopped by a female whom looked over at Grave with eyes of sorrow, "What is it you...demon..." Grave sighed pulling his staff back to place it onto the weapon holster he had around him. With tears coming around his eyes falling down softly on to his cheeks before hitting the ground. Grave was unsure what he was truly doing. But then heard the female's voice once again, "Why do you shed tears...for something you started..." Grave looked up at them upset still before saying, "Because...I did not mean for you to lose comrades like this...I was aiming for a future for this country. But it seems...my aims were off...please...the two that fought with me and my brother...what are their names..."

The female sighed looking over at the one that was cut in half, "That...was our leaders oldest son...Hisen Kuro...the man that is over there..was a mercenary known as Kaze...he did not share much about himself." Grave nodded and began walking away slowly with the samurai cheering coming from them as they were celebrating. Until hearing Raijin's voice about respect for the fallen. Within that moment, Grave stood tall in front of his troops. "Everyone...like Raijin said, we must show respect for our fallen troops and our enemies as well...in doing so I wish for graves to be made for these two fallen shinobi...Hisen Kuro and Kaze." After thinking about it for a moment the voice had echoed of the leader of Taki requesting a meeting with him. Soon Raijin tossed two blades over catching them, "Huh...these belonged to that Kaze fellow...I...no...I'll wield them when the time is right...but in the mean time thank you Raijin and you as well....Kaze..." Grave bowed over the dead and did a small prayer.

Sitting back up nodding as his brother, "Yes...we should...I have much to speak with him about." Grave turned as him and Raijin began to set out to the location of the Taki's leader.

- After arriving in the Taki Village. -

Coming towards the village it seemed like everything was quiet. Glancing around Grave didn't see Inshitsu anywhere but sighed lightly knowing that boy was alive. As he was able to fight against the headquarters of the Taki's forces. Shaking his head Grave soon noticed several shinobi guarding a large door only to look over at Raijin, "First...big meeting...please...if anything I'm never ready." Grave soon moved forward saying calmly, "Please allow me entrance, I'm the leader of Kousen Village." The guards nodded moving to the side as Grave pushed open the door to walk into the blinding light of the room from the morning sun rising in the distance.
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 17:38

Inshitsu's eyes shot open as the metallic clang of weapons clashing ceased. He examined the field realizing that both sides had set down their weapons. He tilted his head quizzically as a voice whispered a message into his head to lay down his weapons. He looked around for a source of the voice, but was unable to find one. He approached his division on the battlefield as they swarmed around him, seemingly sad that bloodshed had happened and praying for the enemy's fallen. Inshitsu got on his knees and said a prayer himself for the fallen. As he lifted himself back on to his two feet, he walked over towards the entrance of the Taki's HQ. He ordered his division to stand around the HQ to stop any attacks that may happen. Inshitsu spoke to the shinobi guarding the entrance, "I'm a part of the Hikari forces, I would like to attend the meeting." The guards looked at one another before opening the door to allow Inshitsu to enter the HQ. Inshitsu nodded his head in acceptance before walking through.

Inshitsu was leaning on a wall in a room with the leader of the Taki country. He was thinking of all the deaths that had happened due a war that he had forgotten the purpose of. Inshitsu's face started to frown at that thought. His ears caught the sound of a door opening causing his head to turn towards it. He saw Grave walk into the room with two blades on his body. Inshitsu eased off the wall as he walked over to the right side of Grave. Inshitsu resisted the urge to ask Grave about the blades, as he tightened his hands into fists out of instinct fearing what may happen within the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 18:11

As the shinobi jumped back only to see several men walk in. The elder of the village looked over at the the elders of his village. Nodding to them he looked over only to notice the leader of the village Kousen finally arrive. As his daughter was still within Kusa the elder man stepped down from his chair walking over calmly over towards the young men. As shinobis were getting ready just in case of ambush. "Shinobi...stand down at once...they defeated us with fairness and cleverness." Turning his attentions over to the leader, "Please...understand we are unease with you being here but also with the lost of others in the battlefield. But...we lost our land and homes to you...even more so I've lost my only son to your men. I will not face you in the ending of this battle." Bowing down to the young male's feet. "Please...please spare the lives of the living and leave my daughter out of this...I do not wish for her death or anything." Soon his daughter came running into the room yelling at the men. "You...you took my brother away from me...he was the only one that protected me from others like you!" Standing up quickly he pulled his daughter behind him trying to keep her away from harm.

"Forgive her...she's not like the rest of us, she has a kind heart being trained as a shinobi for combat was not something her mother would approve rokudo sage rest her soul. Others believed her to be strong willed in using medical jutsus which is why I had her not enter the war and stay within the neighboring country. But she arrived several hours before you did. " The man looked at her with tears wanting to come from his face. "I understand if you wish for the people of this country to leave....we shall be ready to leave the land that you've taken...from us."
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 02:07

Raijin entered into the meeting beside Grave and noticed Inshitsu walk over to Grave's right side, he shrugged it off and looked over to the father to which he listened to his explanation carefully and knelt down on both knee's and bowed, “I have your forgiveness to ask such a question... but was your son the leader of the ambush division, if so I'll respectfully return his--” he was saying before he was cut off by a woman, barging in and in tears shouting how they took her brother from them, Raijin couldn't help but remove his helmet so they could see his face and the tears that now ran down his face, “I have much forgiveness to ask and I doubt I'll get it from you now or ever, but I am the one who took your sons life and I am more than sorry for that, I have no family of my own except a drunk father who used to be an honorable samurai and I follow in that honors shadow.” Raijin said still in tears as he formed hand seals before the body of the defeated leader's son body appeared, “I know it's disrespectful to do this now or ever, but I believe it's the duty of the family to bury their own, and I will be more than willing to oversee the return of every lost family member back home safely for their funeral arrangements.” Raijin said now standing back up, “I am dreadfully sorrowful and I mourn your son as he was brave and fearless in even in the face of danger and I'll respect him as a man of such.” Raijin finished before he awaited an attempt on his life, “I speak for myself but I think it better if everyone remains where they are, I want no grudges to be held, nor lives ruined from this damn war...” Raijin said standing there holding his helmet in his hands, “but that is a matter to be dealt with by the leaders not between myself and a leader.” Raijin added before he stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 09:13

Upon entering the room Grave’s weapons were placed on his back while the two replica blades were within his right hand as he had no place for them as of yet. With his mask covering his face he proceed to remove it slowly only to show respect and to show whom he was. But the headband of Kumo was nowhere to be found on him as he was still hiding it within his pouch elsewhere. After watching the leader of Taki’s forces come down explaining to him everything. Then Raijin showing respect and sorrow for what he did afterwards the racing of the man’s daughter. Grave sigh heavily only with his eyes closed as he had the echoing words of having people leave this country as now they have lost their homes. Soon the bodies of the fallen appeared with the leader’s son. Grave shook his head for a moment until everything had calmed down. Taking on that note Inshitsu was already within the complex of building standing against a wall. ‘I guess he’s been waiting on us for a while now…here I thought we lost him in war…but I was wrong…he must have improved greatly.’ Thinking to himself as a smile was struck across his face but shaking his head lightly to remain focus. Grave closed his eyes as his thoughts began to run through his mind as he slowly opened them with a strange new look in his eyes. He was only thinking of his brother has he lost an arm and eye during his mission.

‘I see…this is my test…have I lost my way as well…’ Grave thought to himself before looking up again nodding with a small smirk on his face. “Forgive us…but you have our intensions backwards…we started…forgive me…I started this war for a reason. To expand the land scale of HIkari Country. Not for power or glory, but to create trade among other countries easier, even more so this one. As I’ve noticed you do not even have a port city. So I want to change all of that, you are all welcome to stay in your homes, the dead will be buried with honor no matter what…but even so we shall have a memorial statue placed for them even in Hikari. I saw them battle, I must say…they placed up a wonderful display of bravery and courage for their country. I will not run next time…as I plan on learning my own way of fighting back…I promised myself I’d protect my country and my fellow comrades. The same…goes for what I have within me…even though “it” doesn’t seem like it now…I will show that “its” life is important to me as well. Hikari doesn’t aim on taking control over the world by force…we aim on making this world stronger but we’ve seen words not work on other even so force creates more issues but what if they are used together, a force of words…words of force. We shall not back down and become weaken, we should work together as a whole.” Grave slowly looked over at Raijin whom was holding his helmet and noticing the sorrowful expression with the running of tears. Turning his attention back over to the leader with his right hand pointing at the leader. Grave smiled saying, “You may continue running this part of Taki…but in owner ship…it belongs to us thus we shall begin making this country worthwhile. We will obtain a better understanding of things to help you grow as village. The lesser villages shall not have to fear the powers of the major country anymore….cause we aim to unite all countries as a whole once again!” Turning to begin walking out, Raijin…Inshitsu…look at the brave soldiers they have lost…understand one thing…they were not defeated…as they actually defeated us.”

Grave took a moment to actually understand the words he said before shaking his head, “What I say may sound confusing but in the end, they challenged us we did not challenge them, for them to lose their lives in battle. They defeated us showing more honor in death than what we do alive. Taki…is a lesser country, Hikari is a lesser country…now its time to grow into a major country…allowing us to become stronger. I’m sure we’ll aim even higher but we must first locate allies…” Turning his head slowly from facing forward to the left side eyeballing the leader once again, “I know…you hate us…or just hate me…but I ask you for an alliance and in sharing of anything and everything of your country to us. As the new generations…no a new era is coming… We should be the light that helps guide not destroy it. So I’ll be sure to take the lead of holding the torch of new hope and new comings with them following behind. Raijin…Inshitsu, this meeting is over…we shall return home now…we have much to plan and get build up on. I do not want to have to wait any longer than what we should have.” Grave turned around as he removed his Shakujo from his back weapon holster. He was not allowing himself to be taken lightly leaving the building.

Soon a small voice echoed within his mind as he slowly began to daze off for a moment, ’Ha…child you see me as an ally of yours…please understand this…we may never work together in the future. As you sealed me within your own body you fool, you are just reacting the past as it has always played out for all of “us.” Grave soon sighed within his mind at the top of the pillar from which the bijuu was being held with the beast speaking to him Grave turned away saying lightly, ’I do not plan on repeating history…I plan on changing the future…I sealed you within me because I rather not have others give their lives keep you at bay anymore…I rather have you kept at bay for my life span allowing other lives to not be used in exchanged. I do not care what you do to me…but understand this…if you take control over my body…then you’ll be free again…but the next person that sees you will only seal you for power…I aimed for a different goal…I aim to understand whom you truly are…’ With that being said the beast blinked for a moment turning away as he vanished coming back into view of his own life again. Stretching lightly with the staff’s rings shaking, “Well I’m heading back to Kousen…we have to get repairs done even more so…we have to get the defensives set up for the villages. I rather keep the people safe as fast as possible.” Pulling out a scroll he had written with his brother. “These jutsus are the way of doing so...at least I hope they are…I do not wish them to be used wrongly but if it keeps this place safe then so be it.” Grave bowed before everyone as he began running off back to Kousen to setup for repairs and upgrades.

WC: 1174 | TWC: ? ? ? ?
[Leaving Warfare!]
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 29 2014, 17:29

Inshitsu’s head snapped behind him as he caught the noise of a door hitting against a wall. He watched as a female stood in the doorframe yelling,” You...you took my brother away from me...he was the only one that protected me from others like you!”  Inshitsu's hand started to uncurl as he watched the Taki leader put himself in front of his daughter to prevent any harm from coming to her. Hearing the speech from the leader, Inshitsu caught the emotion that was hiding within the leader's eyes, a faint rage that was the same as his daughter’s.  Raijin walked from the doorframe to the leader’s feet as he started to kneel. His speech was one that demonstrated the pain that war can inflict on one’s soul. Raijin presented his face to the leader showing the result of the leader’s explanation on him which was nothing aside from pure sadness. Raijin stood, finishing his speech before he had taken a step back, away from the Taki leader.  

Inshitsu’s eyes started to urge him to let his tears out as well, but Inshitsu decided it was better for him not to. He felt a strange eerie feeling coming from within the room that was upsetting his emotional balance. He didn’t know how to handle considering that he seemed to be the only one feeling it; he decided simply to show no emotion to see if that could allow him to feel normal again. Inshitsu jumped slightly as Grave started to give the speech behind the true cause of the war. Inshitsu’s curiosity caught the better of him as he wondered the true reason behind Grave wanted to soothe the issues of local trade. The words in Grave’s speech confused him as to why the war truly happened; he never recalled having to even mention the country of Taki in a conversation with him. Inshitsu kept his face blank while his mind tried to piece together what Grave’s and Raijin’s goals might actually be.

“Inshitsu…look at the brave soldiers they have lost…understand one thing…they were not defeated…as they actually defeated us.” The sentence broke Inshitsu’s trance as he looked back at Grave, looking forward delivering a speech about the war’s impact on the two countries. He tried to look as if he had lost interest, but truthfully, it was that he had too much on his mind. Hearing that Hikari and Taki would strive to become a major country, Inshitsu’s attention rushed back to the meeting that was before him. Inshitsu allowed himself to change his face to one that looked hopeful; at least what he thought that hopeful looked like. As Grave’s speech ended and he started to give his departing message, Inshitsu snuck a glance at what the daughter was doing. She seemed to still be grieving over the lost of her brother. Inshitsu wished that the pain that she felt was one that he would never be able to remember, as the image of his father emerged within his head. Grave had finished his leaving speech and walked out the door with his Shakujo in his hand. Inshitsu bowed to the leader, whom regarded him with no reaction. Inshitsu had assumed it was from the lack of Inshitsu’s opinion of the war which was mainly due to the fact that he would only pay his respects to those who had suffered. He walked over to the exit of the room, patting Raijin on the back before opening the door. He bowed once more, this time to the leader’s daughter, before closing the door and heading out to follow Grave back to his new home. He rounded up his division from the perimeter and delivered the news himself. “We won, if you count butchering as winning. Either way, we can head home.” While the division flinched at his wording of the situation, they still followed him back as he started to head back along the route to get back to Hikari.

[Warfare Left]

OOC:(I'll try to get faster. :oops: )
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 03:03

Watching each of the young men display something that was rare to see even for shinobi of their time. The leader of Taki smiled and held his daughter close as she was still crying, "Iyashi...your brother is never gone as long as you have him in your heart. Those men have shown something that has long been forgetten within this era...respect." The elder looked over at the leader of Taki as the old man yelled out, "We shall be allies Hikari!" The leader looked at his daughter smiling as they turning to move back to work on repairs on the village for his people.

[Thank you for testing out the warfare system guys. I'll have the rewards posted on here for you later on today. Thanks again]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 30 2014, 19:24

- Losing a Warfare Battle Halves Rewards | Ryo comes from Supreme Commander's Pocket -
< + Defeat Minor Country + >
+ 5000 EXP
+ 250,000 Ryo [To Supreme Commander]
+ Gained: "Minor" Country [Able to be customized]
+ 500 REP [+100 Per Commander/Division defeated to Player]

< + Defeat Major Country + >
+10,000 EXP
+ 500,000 Ryo [To Supreme Commander]
+ Gained: "Major" Country [Able to be customized]
+ 1000 REP [+200 Per Commander/Division Defeated to Player]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6