Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27 2014, 15:15

Grave was left breathing heavily but only for a small bit as he started to recover standing up to have himself summoned by Raijin. Though he was in the area of Raijin he wasn't near him. "Well now...that was interesting..." Grave looked over at Raijin as he had heard him about going back to HQ for the information that was needed. "Raijin...this is the only division left if anything...but Inshitsu should be at their HQ now. If there Supreme Commander comes out to battle, I fear the worse for that boy." As Grave stood up noticing his body was fine, but he was still affected by the use of Acala. The other guy is stronger than you think though...but...I think we can take him together. What do you say?" Grave smirked as he heard a voice enter his mind as the entire Kousen force was be connected, "Hello...everyone can you hear me? This is...Tsuki Sakura...We've pinpointed the enemy forces that remain. They are still in battle with Raijin's forces and Headquarter forces are moving in to provide back up. However...Inshitsu is located right at the Taki Forces Headquarters...He may need help but I'm unsure how we can handle them." The communication soon cut out, "I see...Raijin...After we handle these guys we need to move over towards Inshitsu with the reinforcements..." Sitting down Grave was still unable to truly do anything as he had tired himself out as well dodging the man's attack.

Population: 205/705

Grave's Action: 0
-Due to Counter Evasion-

Warfare Actions: 1
Ambush Strike's affect is removed due to defeat!
HQ Kousen - ATKS Long Range Division Taki [355 DMG | Took 0 DMG]

Grave's Stats:
Headquarters Attacks:
Back to top Go down
MasterFlutter
Academy
Academy
MasterFlutter

Occupation[s] : Pebs
Post[s] : 368

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27 2014, 18:21

As Inshitsu arrived at Taki's HQ, he noticed the shinobis that were surrounding it so that it was defended. Inshitsu couldn't help but smirk at the small defense that was placed outside as his unit started to surround the enemy HQ. Raising his left hand in the air beside him, he took his index finger and spun it in a loop, closing his hand into a fist at the end of the loop. He watched as his division jumped from the forest around the HQ, charging at the surprised enemies around the HQ to finish this stupid war.

Ability Triggered: Ambush Strike - When meeting another Division, that Division loses half of their ATK | DEF.
Actions: Attack[40 DMG]

Division Stats:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27 2014, 19:05

+ Taki Headquarters - Time: 9:40pm | Clear Night Sky | Half Moon
As everything was finally calming down, everything seem to be back to normal only to have something worse happen. "SIR WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!" Yelling from a browned haired shinobi, "Wh-what...when did they..." thinking about it Hanzo remembered he wanted to keep taps on his daughter and son that he completely forgot about his enemies forces sneaking from behind. "Damn...this is my fault...quickly...get everyone ready for combat!" Yelled from Hanzo's mouth as he knew it was his fault. "Damn it all to hell!" I'll be sure to take care of the enemies if we get to weaken is that understood!" Everyone nodded as they began moving down to the battlefield. Hanzo stood up from his chair walking over to inform his daughter of the news. "My dear....Iyashi...listen to me carefully...I need you to move towards Kusa and then....stay there...these are the final orders I can give you...as your father I want you to live...and never be part of this war...forgive me." Cutting the message he turned to look at all his other shinobi still with him, "We fight for Taki we fall for Taki...but remember one thing...WE ARE TAKI!" Everyone roared only to have explosions be heard from outside.

Earth Country - Forest of Stone | Time: 9:45pm | Cloudy
She Iyashi got her father's message and lifted her head up with tears falling. "Everyone...we move to Kusa...for our final orders..." As they watched her shed tears the continued to move as they had planned from the beginning. She finally found out why she was not to go into battle as her father never wanted her to begin with. This left an emptiness within her heart as she moved next to one of her friends whom held her close. "He...loves you dearly and only wished for you to be safe miss Iyashi." She smiled knowing her father's love was true and never false.

Hikari Country - Kousen Village | Time: 10:28pm | Clear Skies w/ dust and smoke in the air.
Glancing around seeing as his division was being taken out quickly, "Damnit...seems these guys don't mess around at all...shit that damn leader was able to evade thanks to the damn smoke as well." Gripping tightly over his swords he quickly turned to where he could sense his enemies and smiled crazed like, "I FOUND YOU!" He quickly darted over jumping into the air to come down with a crashing force aiming at the one whom was standing by the leader of the Kousen Forces.

Triggers:
HQ Drawback kicks in - ATK | DEF suffer 50% decrease
Enemies Ambush Strike kicks in - ATK | DEF Suffer 50% decrease
Command ability - Moved Medical Division to Kusa

Actions:
Kaze's Melee: 667 + 656 + 160 = 1483 DMG [Aimed at Raijin]
HQ Attacks Ambush Division - Hikari [18-DMG]

Hisen Kuro & Kaze:

Division:
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27 2014, 19:05

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 01:31

Raijin looked at Grave and sighed heavily as he did he patted Grave's shoulder before he turned to walk away before he sighed before he flickered out of sight, “you really fail at this attack shit, why don't you just surrender already, your force is going to be killed off soon, and you will either be dead or you can surrender and after the war you'll be released in a village but ours.” Raijin said before he looked to Grave, “but you threatened someone you shouldn't have, and now you must pay the cost of that...” Raijin said as he looked at the man, “be erased from our soil like your comrade who lies dead in two.” Raijin finished before he sped past the man three times using his sword to slash at him with before he could be seen skidding to a stop before he turned around to face the man once more before he shot raiton chidori senbon at him before he looked at him, “may the god's of war bless thy blade, allowing it to cut any who stand before me and my brother's paths!” Raijin said as he lowered his hand after the raiton had shot off.

Stat Boosts:
Rikudo Sage: Ring of Jade [Stats x1.25 during battle
Kusunagi no Tsurugi Replica [80 dmg]{Stats x1.15 [Must wield n battle}
Eiyo: [Stats x1.20 {During Battle} | 3 Turns] 
Calm Mind: +25 stats | 5 turns

Actions:
Shunshin no Jutsu - Body Flicker Technique – Damage Avoided
Melee Attack [1424 dmg]
Melee Attack [1424 dmg]
Melee Attack [1424 dmg]
Raiton - Chidori Senbon - Lightning Style - Thousand Bird Needle  [Stun 3 turns | 215 + 670 = 885 dmg]
=1 Action remaining this post

Stats+gear:
Samurai 2nd Division:
Rolling 4d20 for attack stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 01:31

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

#1 'D20' : 4

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 14

#3 'D20' : 20

#4 'D20' : 3
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 05:20

Not bad...let's see if you make any contact now.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 05:20

The member 'Omnicron' has done the following action : Dices

'D20' : 1, 18, 7, 17
Back to top Go down
Grave Breaker
Jounin
Jounin
Grave Breaker

Occupation[s] : Enforcer
Post[s] : 2336

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 05:59

Grave had looked over after being patted on the shoulder by Raijin. Standing up though ti glance over at the fallen enemy that Raijin had taken out Grave shook his head, "I didn't want them to fall in battle like that...but wars are dangerous and nothing full of bloodshed...in order for us to reach our goal...we must...start wars." Grave sighed walking over to the fallen enemy to close their eyes at least the top half of them. Grave then turned to notice his attacks at the other enemy that was coming from above. But it was not long until he got a shocking expression as someone entered his mind, "Sir, this is the Intelligence division briefing you on the actions on the battlefield thus far...it seems that the long range division that was brought from Taki has fallen less of men, unable to battle or fight back. After which it also seems that the ambush division has attacked the Headquarters within Taki should we provide support?" Grave thought about it for a moment glancing over at Raijin whom was still doing battle, "Yes...allow the support of our troops to go and help out in that area. I rather not lose anyone that is important to me in this war."

Turning his attention over to Raijin closing his eyes, "Alright...report to Inshitsu's unit to keep on the assault and once we are finished here...we'll continue to report to him to help out." The intelligence shinobi cut the connections sending a message to Inshitsu's troops. "Please inform, Inshitsu to keep on with the attack orders from Asakura Grave." Cutting out Grave sighed knowing that he'd have to give the orders either way so quickly yelling out, "EVERYONE FINISH OF THIS DIVISION SO WE CAN END THIS WAR!"

Ability: Command -
Ambush Division - Kousen Attacks Headquarters - Taki [100 DMG | Took 0]

Actions: Headquarters Kousen Attacks Long Range - Taki [355 DMG | Took 0 DMG]

Character:

Headquarter Actions:
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 06:32

+ Taki Headquarters - Time: 5:32pm | Clear Morning Sky
As the headquarters was still being attacked losing more of its men, the other shinobi became shocked as they turned to their leader. "Sir Hanzo...Ka-Kaze's division...has stopped fightning..." Hanzo turned quickly to the shinobi yelling out, "What...why is that!" Then another intelligence shinobi quickly replied, "He's fallen in battle sir...the division as no one to lead them and they are facing with only...point five percent of their forces now...against a full army of troops..." Soon Hanzo only could fall to his knees looking around before yelling at the top of his lungs. "I must get ready for battle!" After he stood up getting suited up only to be stopped by one of his village elders, "No...do not go out and battle...as you see...they have clearly defeated us. You giving up your life for them...would be a waste...Surrender...only to fight another day my friend." Hanzo nodded knowing his daughter was safe...but thought about her future as well. "Yes...sir...we have no choice but to surrender...it seems that these newcomers...are very well equipped...but I asure you...we'll be ready when the world turns its tide..." Nodding to this he quickly walked over to the intelligence shinobi allowing him to transfer a message to everyone on the battlefield including the enemies. "Hello...my name is Hisen Hanzo...as of this moment right now, our forces are weaken and unable to fight back...at this moment...we wish for all division of the Taki forces to throw down weapons and surrender...as we have no way of continuing this bloodshed of a war..."

As he closed his eyes thinking carefully of his next words, "This defeated will not be forgotten...but in exchange I wish for the leader of Hikari's Country to come ot Taki so we can figure out what needs to be talked about..."

Hikari Country - Kousen Village | Time: 5:28pm | Clear Skies w/ dust and smoke in the air.
As the air was clearing up from the smoke, Kaze smiled only to land with his blades by his side, After seeing the attacks come at him, "Well...now...that was fun..." Soon blood came shooting from his mouth having his teeth turn from white to shining red. As he fell to his knees the chidori senbon missed him hitting to something else. After which the man's blades laid down by his side as he was smiling taking his last breath. Soon after the division of the Taki's long range forces stopped attacking dropping their weapons. "We...we've lost...the war..." yelled one of the shinobi as he dropped his kunai to the ground falling to his knees

Actions:
Taki Surrenders and requests a meeting with the leader of Kousen.

Hisen Kuro & Kaze:

Division:
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 28 2014, 07:00

Standing there as he watched the long range division who attacked his brother, while he fought his own fight, looking up to the sky Raijin swiped his blade through the air before he resheathed the blade and sighed heavily, “today was a grim and bloody day... I hope we don't have to deal with many more of these...” Raijin said as he looked over at Grave who was closing the man's eyes who laid on the ground cold, his pulse stopped before he even touched the ground from falling.

Walking over Raijin picked up the blade's that his opponent was using before he grabbed the sheath's for them as well placing the swords in them before he turned to look at Grave before he heard a voice in his head, “well... it looks like you have a meeting and I need to be there to make sure it's not a trap.” Raijin said as he tossed the two swords Kumo was using, “here, you need these more than I do.” Raijin said as he placed the same two coins on Kaze's eyes earlier on Kumo's before he placed the man's arms across his chest, “may we meet again in the after life fallen brother, until then.” Raijin said stopping before he stood up and walked over to Grave and stretched.

Raijin placed a tag on the body of Kaze and Kumo before he walked back to where Grave was, “well, shall we go meet the leader of the Taki forces?” Raijin said as he turned to hear the battle victory shouts from the samurai's, he allowed them their moment of triumph before they gathered around Grave and Raijin, “show your respect to the fallen, these are our brothers in arms, treat them with respect and dignity, today will be known as another bloody day in history.” Raijin said to his men before he turned to his brother.

- After the long road ahead -

Raijin looked at Grave before he looked up into the sky before he sighed a heavy breath of worry, he didn't know what to expect out of this outcome but one thing for sure was the fact that he was bound to ask the defeated leader about the two men he had defeated, hopefully to gain some ground of respect or another enemy out of it. “You ready for our first big meeting with a defeated leader?” Raijin asked looking at Grave rather nervously.

- - Picked up replica's - -> gave both to Grave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]   Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Declaration of War [Hikari Vs Taki!]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next