Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful |

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | Empty
PostSubject: I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful |   I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | EmptyMon Jul 03 2017, 23:33

~ x - I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji Appears - x ~

Chiasa yawned softly, covering her mouth as she did so. This “yawn” was the fifth time in under ten minutes that she yawned, at this point, she was probably exaggerating how tired she was. It was early in the morning, and she stood impatiently by the entrance of the Iwagakure academy. Although she didn’t mind having an early day, this was too much even for her.
“I’m sure that not even the roosters are up yet.” She said to herself. “If he wants to get things started this early then I am positive that I’ll agree on his work ethic at least.”

She was referring her soon to be Jounin instructor. Chiasa didn’t know much about him, other than his sex. She couldn’t help but wonder how he was on the eyes. Did he have jet black hair? Or maybe white like in all her favorite animated shows. What was his voice like? Was it dark and mysterious? Chiasa may be a thick-skinned woman, but she is still a woman. Allowing her mind to indulge in her most intimate and lustful places allowed her to take her mind of how early it was.

The hours passed, faster than she had thought. Soon it was close to being in the middle of the day. The increasing heat of the sun combined with the rest of the village starting wake up seemed to snap her out of her guttered mind. Almost immediately her sense of situational awareness kicked back in. Lust quickly became irritation the more she thought about her teacher.
“He’s late. Why the hell would he tell me to be ready before dawn?” She thought angrily. “I guess I was wrong about him being punctual. I suppose that means I was right about this mission. This assignment is going to be the worst time of my life.”

At this point, there was nothing that she could do, but to continue to wait. Without thinking much else about her situation, Chiasa found a spot with some shade. Chiasa figured if this delay was because of him, she might as well sit and meditate so that when he did show up, she didn’t immediately try to rip his neck out. She sat down on her knees with her hands placed near her thighs. She inhaled deeply and exhaled. Closing her eyes, she began to run various battle scenarios in her head. Although, practicing these would yield even better results never estimate a good meditation session.

The cooling air felt refreshing on her skin, a nice change of pace from the cruelty of the midday heat, even in the shade. She didn’t need to break out of her meditation stance to know that it was now evening and her teacher still wasn’t around. Chiasa was miserable; she had to use the bathroom, she was hungry, and her knees were sore from being in the same position for hours. However, she was patient,  she would deal with it until he showed up or until a full 24 hours had passed.

Just as Chiasa was getting used to the idea that she would never get the chance to meet her teacher, she heard a man’s voice. Just by the sound of it, the young Jiin knew that it had to come from someone who had quite a bit of weight on him. Chiasa exhaled in with a sigh that was a mixture of aggravation and relief. She rose to her feet and turned to face the man running towards. Her.
“Hey, Sorry I’m late. I meant to tell you that we could meet up later on tonight.” The man explained. “However, I got busy with something and had no way of reaching you.”

Just hearing him explain his actions in an incompetent way was enough to send Chiasa’s blood boiling. Luckily, she had already meditated so there was some level of control.
“I suppose it was too much to hope that you would at least be handsome if you weren’t punctual. It’s my fault, really. I need to learn to keep my expectations low, especially when it comes to men.”Chiasa said in a rather patronizing tone.
She was looking him up and down, the only thing redeemable quality he had was his black hair. Other than that, this man was rather chunky, had an obnoxious voice, and was lazy to top everything off. This man was exactly what Chiasa hated to be around.

The man didn’t take offense to what Chiasa was saying. Instead, he shrugged it off with a hardy chuckle. From his reaction, Chiasa could tell that he wasn’t phased by it. She assumed that because of his weight and attitude that he had gotten much worse insults that what she managed to through at him.
“Thanks for the laugh, kid. Keep making me laugh like that and we will be just fine. However, let's begin our introductions. My name is Goda Shoji. My peers and my enemies refer to me by my title: Shoji the Sleeping Dragon.I like sour-flavored foods, however, I will eat just about anything. I’m single, with no family and I am 27 years old” Shoji stated with childlike enthusiasm.

Again just by hearing his voice and being within arms reach of Shoji made Chiasa’s skin crawl. She didn’t want to do these simple introductions, but for the time being Chiasa had to keep a low profile. No one, not even someone like Shoji should ever know her plans. She gave in and began to introduce herself.
“My name is Jiin Chiasa. I am Lord Ryu’s and Lady Akame’s daughter I like sweet and spicy foods. I hate, especially in men, lack of awareness and planning.” She said the last bit while cutting a glare at Shoji.

Once again, Shoji noticed this and laughed it off.
“Great, now that introductions are out of the way we can go home. See you later.” Shoji turned back around and began walking away. “Also, please be ready early tomorrow. We will be having a mock fight and I want to see just where you stand. I need to develop a personalized training and goal plans for you and this mock session will assist me in doing just that.”
As quickly as Shoji showed up, he was gone. Chiasa couldn’t help but think what a colossal waste of time all this was and why did she have to spend her entire day waiting for the introduction of this man. She looked on at Shoji as he continued to walk until she could no longer distinguish between the other pedestrians. With nothing else left to say or do, Chiasa began to walk back home. | End | 1110 Words |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | Empty
PostSubject: Treasure Roll   I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 23:28

They see me rollin
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Treasure Roll   I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 23:28

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Treasure Dice' : 46
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | EmptyTue Jul 04 2017, 23:35

....They hatin'

x - Final Results - x

• 1110 Words = 1110xp

• Treasure Roll: 46 = Nada (Why even do it???)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful |   I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful | Empty

Back to top Go down

I : The Sleeping Dragon, Goda Shoji, Appears | Solo - Role-Play-Peaceful |
Page 1 of 1