Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 25 2017, 15:01

~ x - XII : Oda - x ~

Rated R | Sensitive Themes

Chiasa punched the training dummy as hard as she could, the echo of the impact filled the otherwise quiet room. She was once again in the underground training facilities. Its seclusion came in handy during times she wished not to be disturbed. Today was one of those days. She had not seen Oda in awhile. In fact, she the assassination mission had to be delayed since Akame decided that Chiasa doing this mission alone was too dangerous, at least at the moment. She wasn't mad at her mother, but furious with Oda; this was the first time that his antics affected her.
"The only thing he had to do was show up and do his job, but apparently even that is too much for the fool." She stated as she continued to strike the dummy, each attack getting harder and harder with each consecutive hit. Chiasa always new that the two top members of the Black Hand were too strong to be taken on individually, but at least in a two-on-one situation they would be easier to bring down. "We had excellent timing before he went and messed everything up. I'll be sure to give him a taste of my mind the next time I see him." She continued to train for the rest of the afternoon, seeing how she had nothing better to do.
She finished her physical training around 1 pm. It was a shallow training session, no mental training or learning concepts. She just wanted something simple and something that she could take her anger out on, and this was perfect. She felt better after it was done. Imagining beating Oda's face to a pulp did wonders for her mental state. She was now taking a shower, wiping off all the sweat and grime from her body.
"It can't be helped. We will continue the mission at a later date, whenever mother feels that I'm ready for it. However, perhaps I should look for Oda. He needs to understand that his actions have cost us dearly." She thought to herself as the water gently hit her face. Worrying about Oda was the last that she wanted to do. As a matter of fact, she hated whenever he was on her mind at all. However, they were teammates and family at that, second cousins to be exact, but she still needed to check up on him. Chiasa turned off the shower and began to get dress. "He'd be lucky if I didn't assault him the moment I see him..." she said in an annoyed tone.
Around an hour later she was at Oda's apartment. She was banging on the door as hard as she could, any harder and she would have broken the door down. If he was in here, he was hibernating, because she was positives that his neighbors could hear her onslaught.
"Oda! Open the damn door! I need to talk with you!" she yelled out as she continued to beat the door. "What is up with this guy?" she thought to herself. She had already been knocking for almost thirty minutes. She wanted to quit and go home. She tried to be a good teammate and check up on Oda, but he was making it harder than what it needs to be; still something told her to go inside.
She pulled a hairpin from her pocket and began to fumble with the lock. Lock picking was not something that she was practically skilled in, but now and then she could pull it off.
"I'll have to put more practice in this as well; it could come it handy."
She heard a click, and the door gently popped open. Chiasa stood back up and began to walk through the door. However, what she saw made her stop in her tracks. This was another surreal moment that Chiasa had to experience; as cold as she had gotten to the act of killing, what Chiasa saw proved that she was not completely void of humanity. When the realization of what she was looking began to sink in, she was overwhelmed with emotion. She hadn't this bad since she killed Kojurro. Coincidently, she could add this to the number of killings she was responsible for, a list that was going to continue to grow, unfortunately.
"Oda....?"
she softly said she looked at his motionless body, hanging from a rope around his neck | 733 Words |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Nexus Attributes Rolls   XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 25 2017, 15:04

They see me...

Strength (STR) x2
Endurance (END) x1
Dexterity (DEX) x3
Intelligence (INT) x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Nexus Attributes Rolls   XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 25 2017, 15:04

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 4, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 2

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 7, 3, 7

#4 'Exercise Dice' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful] EmptyTue Jul 25 2017, 15:07

x - Final Results - x

• 733 words = 733 exp

• Nexus Attribute Increases:
    Strength +6
    Endurance +2
    Dexterity +17
    Intelligence +6

{!} All TP Spent {!}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful]   XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

XII : Oda [Solo - Training - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1