Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 20 2017, 18:54

~ x - XI : Cold Flames - x ~

Members of the Black Hand:

Job RP Session: Taking Down The Black Hand part 2

Just outside the Iwa’s village limits, there is a small, almost unnoticeable abandoned factory. On top of said plant, Chiasa was determining how many people were inside the abandoned building. It was dark and rainy tonight. For your average ninja, this would have been a problem, but with the use of her Tengan, the poor lighting became trivial. Oda was supposed to be here, but she had seen him all day. “He probably got caught up in something.” Chiasa thought to herself. “No matter, it’s just Sosa. I can take him alone.” She thought to herself as she finished scanning the facility. “Okay, I counted 15 people. I’m going to assume that at least eight of those 15 are workers. That leaves around seven targets, including Sosa.” She began to plan her way of attack. Even with her Tengan active, she doubts that she could take all seven people. She was going to have to be concise with this; kill Sosa and get out before anyone knew what happened. “Let’s go over all that I remember about this guy, Senri Sosa.” She thought to herself.

“He’s young, in fact, he is the youngest in the organization. So, he still has teenager’s mentality. He likes to show off his money and impress people. He has no sense of forethought, he thinks that just because he has a commanding position in the Black hand no one will touch him. Even after the deaths of two of his fellow members. He must see this as an opportunity to get ahead in the organization.” Chiasa mentally ran over her notes. Since he was one that believed that no one would dare attack the Black Hand she figured her best option would be to wait until he walked out of the factory. “It’s hard to believe someone like this could have been given power. I suppose it’s good for me, though.”

For three hours Chiasa waited patiently in the cold rain, watching diligently to make sure she caught Sosa the moment he walked out. She was prepared to wait longer if she had to, but she wouldn’t need to wait any longer. Through the rain, she could make out five figures. She activated her Tengan to get a better reading. “One person in the center, that is probably Sosa. Even his formations are predictable. Two on the left and right, one in the front, and the last in the back. This’ll be easy.” With her Tengan still active, she pulled out a single kunai. Just as she did with Kinnojo, she began to focus her chakra at the point of the kunai, while at the same time transforming it to match her affinity. She noticed that the tip glowed purple. “So, this is what Murasaki looks like? I’ll have to admire its beauty once I’m done with this mission.” Chiasa jumped off the roof and silently sped up to catch the ground of men. The rain helped mask her movements, and she was far enough so they couldn’t see her, but close enough to where she could see them. Once she was parallel to the row that Sosa was in, she threw her kunai. The fire helped give the kunai additional piercing and penetration. So much so that the kunai went clean through the neck of the man on the left of Sosa, through the skull of Sosa himself, stopped halfway into the third man’s shoulder.

Everything happened so fast that the other two didn’t even realize what was going on until the man with the kunai in his shoulder screamed in pain. At this point it was too late, two people were dead now. Chiasa smirked and ran away with the sound of the rain and thunder masking her sounds.

Job RP Session End

Assassinations: 2
626 Words

The next day had a clear forecast. The birds were out chirping, and everyone in the village was out doing their daily routines. Chiasa, instead, was in the Jiin’s underground training facility. It was a massive room that could fit anywhere between 100 and 200 people. She was here alone, practicing on one of the mannequins. A strong punch to the head, a swift kick to the side, and a powerful elbow strike to the midsection. The hits echoed throughout the room with every hit that she made. Chiasa was sweating heavily from all this training. She didn’t even get any rest from last light. Right after she was done with her assassination mission, she came here to train. “Taking out the last two members of The Black Hand isn't going to be like these lesser goons. I’m going to have to get stronger If I want to take out Keizo and Taya. They may be older, but they aren’t weak.” She thought to herself as she continued to strike the mannequin. The act of killing was starting to lose its taboo with her. Chiasa didn’t mind killing, in fact, something inside her liked the idea of having someone’s life in her hands. Death itself was not something that stayed on her mind any longer. Killing Saza Kojuro seemed so long ago, she didn’t even think about it. She probably would have done it again. “I don’t know why I liked him.” She said about Kojuro. “Most girls will always remember their first love; I’ll always remember my first kill. I think that he was since he was the first one that showed me any type of emotion I put him on a pedestal. Damn these teenage feelings.”

Chiasa was growing colder, she knew it, and she welcomed the bitterness that would come with it. “Oda should be here. He may be stronger than me, but even he cannot go up against the two top members at his current state.” She was getting upset that Oda wasn’t around to help her with this mission. However, she would worry about it once she finished wiping out The Black Hand. It would just be best for her to worry about the task at hand and let her mother handle Oda. Continued to train in the underground facility for the rest of the day. She would train so intense that even walking back to her room would prove difficult.
End
406 Words
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: N.A. Rolls and Treasure Rolls   XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 20 2017, 19:14

Strength (STR) x2
Endurance (END) x1
Dexterity (DEX) x3
Intelligence (INT) x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: N.A. Rolls and Treasure Rolls   XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 20 2017, 19:14

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 1, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 4

#3 'Exercise Dice' : 1, 1, 5

#4 'Exercise Dice' : 9

#5 'Treasure Dice' : 58
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyThu Jul 20 2017, 19:19

x - Final Results - x
  • 1032 Words = 1032xp

• Nexus Attribute Increases:
    Strength +8
    Endurance +4
    Dexterity +7
    Intelligence +9

{!} All TP Spent {!}

• Treasure Rolls:
    58 (Nothing, Fam)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

XI : Cold Flames [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1