Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful]   III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 10:12

~ x - III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda - x ~

Job RP Session: Stalking Kojuro part 2

It was closer to midnight; the village was almost entirely silent if it wasn’t for the noise that Chiasa was making as she stumbled throughout the empty streets. Someone would have thought she had just gotten done fighting for her life, the truth, however, was that she just finished her training with her teacher, Shoji.

“That… fat… bastard… wasn’t lying. My body is… completely sore, I… I… can’t even walk right now.” Chiasa managed to say between breaths. She had bruises and cuts on her body, the training session that she had with him was intense. It was Difficult to believe that this would become the norm for her. It would take Chiasa ten extra minutes to make it home tonight.

“Mom and Dad, I’m home,” Chiasa called out as she walked into her house. She just wanted to go straight to sleep. It was evident that her body had no more energy. She almost forgot to remove her shoes as she entered. Just as she thought that this night would be over from her, Chiasa heard her mom call out to her from the main room. Chiasa was tired, but there weren’t many things in the world that she loved more than her mother. For now, she could tolerate the fatigue if there was something that Akame needed from her. “Yes, mother? What is it?”

Akame showed concern when she saw the state her daughter’s body was in, but the task that she had in mind was important and she needed Chiasa to carry it out. “I’m sorry, Daughter. I know that you are exhausted; I can only imagine what you had to do today, but I need to talk to you about something.” Chiasa could see that whatever it was it meant a great deal to Akame. If it was enough to give her this level of concern then she would fix it, whatever it was. “It’s about Oda’s friend, Saza Kojuro.”

Job RP Session End
324 Words

Early the next day Chiasa and Oda were on the training grounds with other cells and their members. Usually there were three to five members in a single cell, however, Chiasa and Oda only had to deal with just each other. Their cell was geared towards precision assassinations, more so than espionage. Shoji had given Chiasa the day off, given what she went through yesterday. Her body was still tired and it was a struggle to get to the training grounds. She instead would watch everyone else train.

“Why are you even here, Princess Chiasa? I thought our Matriarchy gave you an important mission.” Oda stated in a mocking tone as he began to strike the training dummy. He knew that Chiasa hated being called “Princess” but she didn’t pay it any mind. What caught her attention was the burn mark on his right eye.

“He’s been trying to unlock his Tengan.” She thought to himself. Chiasa always thought that was a stupid way trying to unlock the Jiin Clan’s Kekki Genkai. It showed impatience and with the added fact that every Tengan is based on personal experience, and will not be opened the same way; it was something that she could only describe as careless. In the process of trying to open your Kekki Genkai one could risk damaging their eyes permanently. “I’m not surprised that he’s been trying to open it quicker, given what transpired between him and my mother, however. He must not allow his anger to make him reckless.” She thought to herself once more. Chiasa took a deep breath. She was about to ask a question that she was sure would put Oda on the defensive. “Don’t worry about that mission, Oda. I am on top of it, but since we are asking questions… How did you get that burn mark on your remaining eye?”

Oda scolded Chiasa as she asked her question, “How about this, Princess, we just work together and stay out of each other personal lives?” He stated coldly. Chiasa sighed but wasn’t surprised. Even his reactions were predictable. Although she wasn’t in the condition to defend herself should he get physical, she was not in the habit of letting him talk to her any kind of way.

“Normally, I’d agree with you, Oda. I don’t care what stupid shit that you get yourself into. However, I am supposed to depend on you with my life. We are the only members of this cell, so it's not like I have a choice. I would rather not have my life in the hands some someone so careless that they purposely put raw flames to their face to achieve power.” Chiasa said calmly, but her words still managed to cut Oda deep.

“That’s funny because I rather not depend on your mother leading this movement. I would much rather-“

“Hey, guys! Can you two go at least a day without arguing?” Kojuro said running up to the two of them. In his hands was a medium sized box with a large red cross on the sides. Kojuro’s timing was perfect. Oda apparently didn’t learn the first time to watch his mouth about Akame. Kojuro indirectly saved Oda his remaining eye.

“What are you doing here, Kojuro? Only members of the Jiin Clan are allowed here.” Oda stated with a dramatic shift in tone. Anger quickly become compassion and concern. Chiasa took note of how important they were to each other. She knew that Oda had been on his own since he was around six years old. When Kojuro came to the village it must have been like having the brother he never had. Kojuro was a few months younger than Oda which made him the “younger brother” in this metaphorical relationship. Judging from this act of kindness it seemed that Kojuro adapted well to the role of being Oda’s kid brother.

“He came to give you medical supplies, for your missing eye,” Chiasa stated out loud. Oda didn’t exactly have attention to detail, but was noticing the red cross symbols really that hard? Oda just glared at Chiasa and turned his attention back to his brother. “Thank you for the gesture, Kojuro. It’s good to see that someone else thinks that this overgrown child should take care of himself.” Chiasa said with a warm smile towards Kojuro.

Kojuro began to blush when he saw Chiasa’s smile. “Don’t mention it, Chiasa. By the way…how are you today?” he stated, attempting to start a conversation with her.

“No…No…No. Kojuro you aren’t here to flirt. You should go before you get in trouble, besides there are plenty of other better looking, and more sane women in the village.” Oda interrupted. “Come on, I’ll walk you out.” As Oda left with Kojuro, Chiasa began to think about the conversation she had with her mom yesterday:

“We have reason to believe that he’s been sharing information about our plans to, Kojuro.” Akame stated plainly. Even though she was exhausted this news was like a burst of energy for Chiasa. She knew that Oda was stupid and careless, but if this was true he was putting lives at risk.

“Shouldn’t this guilt fall on Oda? After all, it is he who as been telling Kojuro our plans, Kojuro is innocent here.” Chiasa stated. Akame sighed.

“I agree, Chiasa. Oda is the one at fault here, however, we must not allow loose ends in our plans. We will deal with Oda when the time comes. For now, I am afraid that we must have Kojuro killed.” Akame stated. The idea of killing never really bothered Chiasa. There were people in the world who just needed to die, but the problem was Kojuro. He seemed so harmless and helpful whenever they spoke. “I understand if you can’t do this Chiasa. I’ll find someone else if need-“

“I’ll do it, mother,” Chiasa stated. Her face and tone were cold, but emotionally she was conflicted. “I’ll make sure that Kojuro is taken care of.”

Akame had a relieved smile on her face, “Thank you so much, Chiasa. I was troubled when I asked you to take care of this, but I can trust no one else for this task. What did I do to deserve a daughter like you?” | End | 1046 Words | 1370 Total |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Treasure Roll   III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 10:17

*Praying to dice gods*
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Treasure Roll   III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 10:17

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

'Treasure Dice' : 86
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful] EmptyWed Jul 05 2017, 10:29

x - Final Results - x
  • 1370 words = 1370xp

• Treasure Roll: 86 (+2250 Ryo) (I'll take the 2250 Ryo, Alex)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful]   III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

III : The One-Eyed Fool, Jiin Oda [Solo - RP - Job - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1