Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day Empty
PostSubject: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 05:01

Appearing back at home to drop off a lot of the stuff to unseal and set up the smith building at home as well as the rest of the gear he didn't need before he looked out a window before he heard a voice he hadn't heard in ages, “It's about time you returned.” Aoi said standing in the doorway to the storage room, he turned and smiled, “Yeah... I'm sorry Aoi, the travels took way longer then I anticipated they would.” Raijin said turning to face his vanguard protector.

She smiled and walked over and hugged Raijin before she said “you need to be more careful about what you do and where you go, there are people that don't want you to succeed in your ultimate goal.” Aoi said looking at Raijin before she sighed, Raijin shrugged his shoulders as he walked towards Aoi before he hugged her, “you know I really missed you.” Raijin said before he released her and patted her head before he returned to the storage area and started unsealing all the items from the scrolls he baught in Iwa.

Aoi blushed a bit before she realized that he was her master and that, the relationship they had must stay that way, she walked over and sighed, “you need to train yourself you know.” She said in a firm tone, Raijin sighed and looked back at her, “I don't have to do anything, that's all I do, train day in and day out, there's other things I want to do to become stronger, like missions to gain experience, I have little of it and experience is best earned in missions.” Raijin said as he patted Aoi on the shoulder, “I know you want what's best for me but I need to be able to do it on my own in my own way.” Raijin added as he turned his head to look her in the eyes, “I trust you, and I want you to be there with me when I stand at the top of the world looking out at everything that we build together with my brother Grave, our struggle for world peace will be a long and hard fought battle that needs to be done regardless.” Raijin said as he turned to finish up unsealing all of his gear and stuff and storing it in the combined storage of his and Grave's before he remembered something important, “Oh yeah!” Raijin said as he pulled the tag off his katana handle making sure to avoid ripping it or damaging the scroll itself.

He placed it upon the wall and formed his hands in a seal and simply said, “Kai.” before the kinjutsu scroll fell before him, he looked at it simply before he picked it up and walked over to a table and opened it, “He said something about this scroll having a puppet technique in it.” Raijin said as he read the scroll.
501 wc
251 exp + 25 bonus exp = 276 experience
+ 4% Raiton + 2 quick learner ability = +6%
7 + 2 = +9% Chakra Control

Last edited by Raijoku on Thu Jan 16 2014, 05:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raijoku
Guru
Guru
Raijoku

Post[s] : 1448

PostSubject: Re: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 05:02

CC roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day EmptyThu Jan 16 2014, 05:02

The member 'Raijoku' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day   [Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day Empty

Back to top Go down

[Training] Solo Rp - Raiton & Chakra Training... what a day
Page 1 of 1