Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} Empty
PostSubject: Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} EmptyMon Jul 29 2013, 06:55

Half way to the village, Shadow stopped at the cave at the edge of Wind Country. He placed his stamp on the cave walls and dropped all of his stuff. As he did so, he sat on the ground, crossing his legs and closing his eyes, in meditation. He reopened his eyes to realize he had now been Hayabusa. He stood up.
“How noble…” he said. “Maybe this duo can work after all…” he said. He put his pure white cloak on with his straw hat with bells. It had been time to reclaim position at the village for a little bit. As he walked the rest of the way, as he came to his granite and sand gate, Hayabusa smiled, as the community seemed to be growing. He threw one of the Fourth’s kunai on the ground concealed by boulders. As he walked through, the new gate attendant looked at him.
“Sir… your card? The village is not yet open to the public.”
“Hmmm… it will be VERY soon…” he said, as he continued to walk through. Hayabusa was halted, as his body had been now out of his control. He knew this feeling. Shadow smirked.
“A puppeteer at the front gate… do you happen to be a Lydeck clan member?” he asked.
“And if I am…”
“Well then… to refuse a fellow clan member, as well as a man of high power…” he said, before his own strings came from his fingers, gripping the man and flinging him in the air. Hayabusa turned to look at him fall towards the ground, but grabbed him before hitting the ground and stood him up. “…the rights to his village… isn’t smart.” He said.
“Lord… Lydeck Hayabusa?” he bowed. “My apologies. I had strict orders from Clan Leader Genshin…” he said.
“Do not apologize… you did well. You were stationed in a perfect place, and your powers are well utilized. I owe you a drink…” he said. He turned and began to walk away, through his growing village. As he walked through the village, Hayabusa had kids come from all around the play ground come up to him and play around him.
“Lord Hayabusa’s home!” they chanted. He smiled as he patted their heads. Innocence… if only they knew the things their idols did, and what they had to do.
“Good morning…” he said. He continued walking, as the followed for a little bit before running back off to the playground. He made it to his little house. It had been time they found some money. He had a bargaining chip… he simply needed somebody to want it. He remembered two things. They both involved the two men he met from Kumo. He recalled that one wanted Kage Bunshin, and the other wanted diamonds. The combination may get him his hands on a diamond or two to make some quick cash. Then, he could make his village greater over night, and produce money easily to fund virtually anything. As he entered the public mansion, Hayabusa was greeted by the person up front, as she bowed, Hayabusa realized he remembered her from somewhere. The brown hair green eyed girl from Kumo.
“Lord Hayabusa…” she said, slightly blushing. She bowed, and he returned it.
“Hitomi…” he said, as he walked by. She blushed more, knowing that he remembered her name. He went up to the stairs to the office in which was his, guarded by two men with uniforms. They slightly bowed, with their fists to the hearts.
“Alpha…” the said in unison. Hayabusa looked at them, acknowledging them as he went in. There was the clan leader, Ayane, and Gin.
“Finally…” he said. “I hate this position of power. I can’t do this and Clan Leader at the same time…” he said. Genshin stood up and walked out. Hayabusa looked at Ayane, then to Gin. He sat down as he looked at the two of them.
“Miss me?” he asked.
“Hayabusa… our population is well over 100… it is in code to have an actual hospital instead of a medical clinic. People are unemployed… we’ve quickly run out of work, and not enough people are qualified for missions to bring in enough money to actually get the results we need.” Ayane said.
“Well… I miss you too.” He said. “I suppose it is time for us to have a meeting then…” he looked at Gin. “Gin… two missions…” Hayabusa took out multiple scrolls. “Firstly, deliver these to Lydeck Hayate, Lydeck Kasumi, Kaguya Ayane is already here…Lydeck Genshin, Monroe Eliot… that is all for now. Do this immediately. And then, I want you to get some masks ordered from Monroe Eliot. A favor and cash advance. For our new ANBU…” he said. Gin bowed before he vanished in simply a shadow. Hayabusa looked at Ayane.
“You will be holding a meeting in our conference room. As my advisor, you will handle this affair. I would like the financial issue handled, a time sheet of how things will be handled, and there will be a man… a masked man, of my other clan. 9 tonight. He will be a part of this council, where the organization of the village will be discussed. The council is now six, excluding me as grand judge if needed. There will soon to be a Senju to come as the seventh, and the eighth slot will remain until we find somebody suitable for the position.” He said. She bowed.
“Very well… LORD… Hayabusa…” she said, as she turned away. It seemed as though she was angry with him for some reason. Hayabusa shrugged it off as he began to do his paperwork and construct his own jutsu and Genjutsu.

Eight thirty came around and the night sky and moon had been well in the sky. Hayabusa had gone to his private home high up on the hill, away from everyone. He was hoping that soon he could afford something more luxurious. He set all of his stuff down and sat on the ground, Indian style, as he closed his eyes and meditated. His hair turned black and the earpiece turned into a full mask. He opened his eyes, now as Shadow. He smirked as his Fully Awakened Sharingan eyes . He immediately disappeared in a flash of darkness. He reappeared at the front gate, grabbing his kunai. He walked into the village gate where the Lydeck clan member was at the front gate.
“Um… excuse me sir…” he said. He was a little weary about Shadow’s glowing red eyes and concealed face. Shadow put his hand inside his cloak. The man flinched and readied himself to fight. Shadow slowly pulled out the card to allow entrance to the village. The gate attendant calmed himself.
“You… may proceed…” he said. Shadow continued walking. In the distance, there had been a deserted street. All except the speck of chakra approaching him. It was approaching him and had been familiar. It had been Eliot… he had been nearing him. He stopped five feet in front of him. Shadow said nothing. Eliot just stared, before bowing.
“My apologies, sir… I regret telling you that…” he looked up at him. “… I know who you are…” he said. Shadow cocked his head to the side.
“Oh yea? Do tell.”
“The mask, sir… I suppose…” Eliot turned around. “I need to make a duo mask somehow… or an extra one to support this… adventure…” he said, as he began walking. This was Shadow’s, as well as internally Hayabusa’s surprise that he would support this. He followed behind him as they walked to the conference room, where everyone else had been in there. Eliot opened the door and entered. Afterwards, Shadow had stepped in. They all stopped and looked at him.
“Well then… shall we begin?” he asked.
The full lot looked at him slightly in confusion and disgust. Eliot broke the silence.
“We have two major issues. One is… it is time for our security… for our shadow ops to have a name and council. An organization as well. A mixture of Yin and Yang. Hayabusa-san wanted this… but now he has a lot on his plate…” he said, looking at Shadow. “So… Gesshoku Akatsuki… we have yet an objective except to make our villagers feel secure and thoroughly complete missions for our village, no matter what.”
“Seconded…” Shadow said. The rest looked at each other.
“And how will this be counciled…” Hayate said.
“Hayabusa requested the council be a council of eight. We have six here. One is on the way… a Senju. The eighth… nothing yet. When it is a full council and we vote, if it comes to be a major issue and we need finalizing, Hayabusa will step in. Otherwise, he will worry about village affairs.”
“Ok…” Genshin raised his hand. “All in favor.” He, Eliot, Ayane and Shadow raised their hands. “Settled. Eliot, continue working on your studies and inventions. Ayane… I would like for you to organize how we will work operations. I suggest that our ‘ANBU’ be our foot soldiers. We will need enforcers of course. Next order of business…”
“Right…” Eliot said. “Money… for both the team and village…” he said. “We will be funded by the village obviously, but the village has to be well off before that happens. Any suggestions…” he said. Shadow stood up, as he took the scroll out of his pocket. He placed it down.
“The Kinjutsu scroll of the Leaf…” people look astonished. “Worth something… I know of a Monk and a samurai in Kumo… seeing as I am the darkest one here, and from what I know of the Senju, he is the second of darkness… we will go to Kumo in the name of the organization… one of them is rich… VERY wealthy. He may pay us a pretty penny… enough to get at least a tax income of 300,000 if my math is correct. Maybe we can even begin a business relationship with him…” he said. Shadow looked around.
“I… do remember that…” she said. “We met them at an island… met some pretty bad asses. But the monk requested diamonds from the princess… and the samurai… he wanted the Tajuu Kage Bunshin, only to get a one use deal. This may be desirable for them, as it seems they are a unit. Share common interests. This may work.”
“Very well…” Hayate said. “Please do… we want that out of our village before we end up going to war before we are on our feet. I motion…”
“Second…” Kasumi said, which was the first to do so. “All in favor?” for the first time, all agreed.
“Very well… when the Senju arrives, we will leave. Until then, I will give this to Hayabusa.”
“Very well…” Eliot said. “Any other order of business?” everyone remained silent. “Good… adjourned… “ he said. Everyone stood. Shadow turned and went out the door first. Hayate tried to follow him out, but when he got to the hall, there was nothing. Shadow had already disappeared using Hiraishin. And thus… the beginning of the rise of Gesshoku village, and the dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki had been here…
[1863 Word]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} EmptyThu Aug 08 2013, 21:24

Rolling for stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} EmptyThu Aug 08 2013, 21:24

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 8, 10, 7, 3, 7, 2, 9
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}   Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow} Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast Country: ~The Dawn of Gesshoku Akatsuki~ {Hayabusa|Shadow}
Page 1 of 1