Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08 2013, 18:56

He made it to the end with one final pull of tension sending him flying in the air. There was nothing left except the pillar in which the orb to give him the power had been on. Hayabusa extended his hand as he grabbed for it. He missed by three inches, but the thread grasped it, bringing it to his hand. The moment he touched the orb. He fell down the pic. He thought he was dead, before he landed on his feet, right back at the entrance. It was like a Genjutsu loop. He looked at the cavern door. Something about himself felt different. Hayabusa peformed a seal and, just like that, the wall crushed before him. He zipped his cloak up and walked out. All of them look astonished.
“That’s got to be record…” Gin said. All of them applauded. Hayabusa bowed before he stepped down. Gin stepped before him.
“Lord Hayabusa…” he said as he bowed. “I apologize. I have deceived you. I am the alpha… this was a test that I put you through, and it seems as though you pass with way more than flying colors. If you would have us, I would love to bring in some money and housing for my soldiers for your aid…” he said. Hayabusa raise an eyebrow before he realized this man was sincere… he could tell because of the steadiness in his chakra… speaking in which, Hayabusa had totally forgotten to deactivate his Sharingan. He reverted it back to his normal green eyes.
“Of course…” Hayabusa gave him 25 cards to prove he sent the men. “Take these to you men, and go to the village. You will become members.”
“And what of you, Lord Hayabusa?” he asked.
“I have…” somewhere else to go… some body else that I have to meet with before going home… two people actually…” he said, as he began to think of Kokoro.
“As you wish…” Gin said, bowing before vanishing before him. Hayabusa smirked. ‘ANBU’… he thought in his head. He turned, after being praised by the rest. Maybe this will buy him a few people wanting to be under his wing at his village. He walked toward the village gates.
“Sir Hayabusa…” the gate attendant said as he slightly bowed. Hayabusa turned to look at him before he proceeded to leave.
“Yes?”
“Um…” He moved in discreetly. “Are you accepting citizens at your village?” he asked. Hayabusa smirked, as he knew that his theory of winning a few hearts had been correct. Hayabusa nodded, before giving him a card and walking away.

Moving on past the mountains, Hayabusa took one of the horses from the stable and rode it hard, now embarking on his journey to Konoha. This would be one of the last times Hayabusa planned to go there, even though he didn’t even go to see his father at all… but he was sure that the man heard about him being in Konoh a and he did not make any attempt to go see him either. Maybe that was not a path that he had to take… but then again, there had still been plenty of time left for his father to see him… who knows, maybe even come to his village to be with him in his moment of shine…
[1453 Words]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 21:49

Posting for Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 11 2013, 21:49

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 3, 9, 4, 7, 3, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa}   ~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Detour ~ {Hayabusa}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2