Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze xxx : Book of Seven Swords : Book of Valor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze xxx : Book of Seven Swords : Book of Valor Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze xxx : Book of Seven Swords : Book of Valor   Grey Blaze xxx : Book of Seven Swords : Book of Valor EmptySat May 18 2013, 15:05

The Book of Seven Swords

The Book of Seven Swords is a fictional novel that tells the adventures of 7 different warriors. A “book” divides each character’s adventure, so the Book of Seven Swords contains seven books within.

The Book of Seven Swords: Book of Valor:

Niso was the middle child of a powerful, well respected; and feared Shogun. Him and his older brother, Yakin decided to pick up the blade like their father. Their younger sister, Irori was considered to be one of the most beautiful girls in the land at only the age of 18 and was already set to marry a young lord. Although Niso and Yakin disliked the young lord, as they considered him a spineless coward, they new the importance of their sister marring him, they knew that they would have to just suck it up. The boys were in their family estate, a large house with several rooms. It was way too big for a family of five.

In the household was Niso, Yakin, and their mother; Iroko. Their father had a meeting with other military generals and their sister was at her betrothed's house. Niso was busy taking care of his mother, who had just recently become ill. “Its nothing serious, Niso. Its just a fever… I’ll be fine.” She said weakly. Niso knew that it was nothing for him to be considered about, but this was the first time that he has even seen his mother weak and in bed. She was always vibrant and bubbly. “ I know mother, I just want to make sure that you are fine. In that moment Yakin walked in. The door softly slide open and he stepped inside. On his waist he cared a massive Katana, one that most people would have to wield with two hands, but he managed to easily wield it with one.

“Good Afternoon, mother. How are you told?” He said with a smile on his face. Iroko smiled at the thought of her two boys making sure that she was all right. “I’m fine, Yakin. Just a little under the weather. I’m sure I’ll be fine in a day or two.” She let out a horrible and painful cough. She looked at them in the face and could see the worry in both of their eyes. She has spent so long taking care of them it felt a little weird being on the opposite side of things, but she didn’t want them to worry about her. They were adults and had their own problems now. She would just burden them. “I’m fine… I just need some rest…” Yakin hid his concern behind a smile and nodded, as did Niso. They both nodded and walked out of the room after kissing their mother on the forehead. She let out another cough before drifting off to sleep.

“I don’t care what she says, this is not a fever.” Yakin said finally. They were both in the family room now, both of their swords at the waist and dressed in light robes. Niso didn’t want to believe that this was nothing more than a fever, but he knew better. He knew that his mom knew that it was more than a fever, but she didn’t want them to worry. Even when sickly and deathly ill she cared more about them then herself. “What could it be then, Yakin? Whatever it is it isn’t deadly, right?” He asked. They heard their mother let out another hard cough from the distance. Yakin didn’t know what to tell his brother at this point. He wanted to believe that his mother was all right, but her coughs where telling another story.

Niso and Yakin began to think that just maybe they were over thinking things just a tad bit. They realized this when they considered that someone intently made their mother sick. They they began to realize just how silly thing was. Honestly, who would attack their estate? They father was the strongest warlord in all the land, attacking them would have been suicide. They laughed at their suspicions and figured that their mother would be fine and that there was nothing to worry about.

“Okay, Niso. Lets begin.” They were now in the family’s courtyard. The courtyard had a multitude of purposes, but one of the most common uses was sparring and training, something that Niso and Yakin did regularly to test their skill on one another. Niso drew his sword and studied Yakin. He didn’t draw his sword. He didn’t have to. Yakin’s still with swordplay was so keen, so acute that he was known for defeating opponents without even pulling his blade out. This was the level that Niso wished to be on.

After what seemed like several hours of one-sided training, Yakin clearly being the victor here, they decided that it was enough and decided to head back indoors to check on their mother again. “That was fun, Niso. You are getting better every day. You’ll be better than me in know time…” Yakin said with a smile. Niso appreciated those words from his brother, even if he didn’t believe it all the way

After they walked back into the house they realized that it was silent, an eerie silence, nothing. “What the hell is going on?” Yakin wondered. They then heard a loud painful scream. They immediately recognized it as their mother’s. They boys put their hands on the handles of their swords and prepared themselves for a battle. They quickly rushed into the room where their mother was. Before they entered they noticed a pool of blood before the door. They immediately assumed the worst; their blood began to boil. “Niso, I’m going in first you follow.” Yakin said. Niso silently nodded. Yakin opened the door slowly and peaked his head in. Nobody, the only thing he could see was his mother’s lifeless body lying in the bed. It was taking all he had in him to not rush out to her, but he knew situations like this were usually traps.

He didn’t want Niso to see either. He was still young and inexperienced to death. Yakin had a few lives under his belt from various duels and fights. Niso was just getting his hands wet. “Hmm… I don’t see anything. I still better be on my guard. Niso, prepared yourself and your emotions.” Niso, knew that his brother had seen something horrific and he struggled to get his emotions under control as he began to wonder what was it that he saw.

When he seen her, he lost it. He wished that he were just like his brother. Niso ran to his mother, half-dead with a deep knife wound in her neck. “Niso…” Yakin tried to reach out for his brother, but it was no use. As Niso ran to his mom a cloth man jumped from behind the bed. He was fast; way faster than what Niso could react to. The man pulled out a dagger from his cloth. Time seemed to stop as Niso watched the man drew closer and closer. His mother let out another scream as she watched the man approach her boy. Niso realized the fatal mistake he made at charging in a scene without fully analyzing it. However the cloth man made the same mistake. Unlike Niso, he wouldn’t live to learn from it.

One swipe, that’s all it took. One swipe from Yakin’s massive sword cleanly cut the man in half. The swipe was so fast that the assassin didn’t even realize that his lower body was on the ground. He was already dead and didn’t even realize it. The upper body fell on the ground, landing it a pool of blood. The assassin was dead. “Niso, you have to be more careful. If I wasn’t here…” Yakin didn’t want to finish. He didn’t want to think about losing both his mother and little brother. He simply walked over to his mother. Niso was still paralyzed with fear. This was the first time that he has been in a real battle. He began to realize just how different this was from sparing. He understood that battles usually ended in deaths, however this was the first time that he has actually say it and almost experienced it.

“Are you all right, mother?” Yakin said kneeling down by her bed. Given the pain that she was in she still managed a smile. “I’m fine, boys. I will be seeing your father soon enough.” Yakin become confused at what she was talking about. Her words brought Niso out of his frozen state. “What do you mean? What happened with father?” Yakin stated. Their mother frowned she was trying not to get them involved, just as her husband wanted. She knew they were too stubborn. “There was been a plot to kill your father for a long time. Your father has done some…. Less then honorable things in his youth. He accepted his death by the other generals as long as his kids were unharmed.” She managed to say. “But, why… why you?” Niso asked, fighting the tears that started to run down his face. She chuckled. “I was his “Partner in Crime.” It is only right that I deserve the same punishment. That is why I agreed to the poison and lie to say it was a fever. I didn’t want you two involved. Now, after seeing that assassin try to kill you I’m sure that they don’t plan on keeping their promise to your father and I.”

She knew she didn’t have much time left in this world, but she had to say one final thing. “Go find your sister and make sure she is safe. It was her husband to be that carried out this plan.” And with that she died and left to join her husband. It was now harder than even for Niso. Yakin kissed his mother one last time on the cheek and began to walk out of the room. “Niso, take this time to get your emotions out of the way. Cry for mother now so you don’t cry later. I need you to be strong for Irori. We have to make sure she isn’t in any danger.” Yakin left the room and closed the door behind him. Niso was now alone with his now deceased mother. He let out a loud cry of despair; he was no longer able to fight away the tears as they flowed like waterfalls from his eyes.

Hours latter the boys were traveling to the young lords estate by carriage. They wished there was a faster way, but this was all they had. We should get there in about a day’s time. Niso had wiped his face with any evidence of crying. Yakin could see the killing intent in his eyes. He was happy, but sad at the same time. This now meant that Niso was ready to kill, however this also would mean the lost of his innocence. The life of a swordsman was truly a double-sided blade. “If he has harmed any part of Irori… I… I don’t know what I’ll do to him.” He stated with much angry in his voice. At this point Niso could go either way. He could become a warrior of vengeance or a bloodthirsty criminal. Yakin would just have to wait to see how things unfolded.

“I doubt it. Strangely, I think he loves Irori, but despises the rest of our family. Probably sees us as the offspring of criminals.” Yakin mentioned. He began to lean against the carriage wall. “Now get some sleep, Niso. You will need your rest for tomorrow. Remember all of the training that father and I taught you. You will need it, we are going to the capital and everyone will find out what happens when you cross our family.” Yakin stated before headed to sleep. Niso soon followed his bother and went to sleep as well, preparing himself for the fight.

The next day they stood out side the states of the young lords estate. Two golden lion statues guarded the entrances. Yakin gave the carriage drive some Ryo for the trip and the two of them walked up the flight of stairs. As they walked up the flight of stairs several lower classed soldiers recognized who they were and ran towards them immediately. Yakin and Niso gripped their katana handles. These were low class soldiers, but soldiers nonetheless. Yakin figured that they would be beyond Niso skill level. “I’ll take you out with one swipe!” Yakin yelled out.

One swipe. All it took was one swipe from the sword and two soldiers realized that their legs never left the ground. Their upper bodies tumbled down the flight of stairs until they hit the bottom. Yakin looked at his brother with amazement. That single swipe can from him. With his normal sized Katana he was able to kill two soldiers in a single swipe. Yakin realized that in a day, his little brother had surpassed him. His moment was so fast that none realized what had happened right away. The other soldiers hesitated for a while as they watched the two brothers continue to climb the stairs. “They are the sons of a great warlord after all. How the hell are we going to stop them?” one shouted out. More and more soldiers began to appear and it began to look like they would have the advantage because of sheer numbers. They then all charged the two boys.

One of after the other the soldiers fell to lighting quick movements and precision. This was no surprise, as their father was known as the lightning god in his youth. It would make sense that his kids would almost be just as fast as him. At this point the soldiers have lost enough man to cause them to retreat back into the castle. Niso and Yakin were hardly touched, Maybe a scar here and there, but nothing serious. “How are you hold up, Niso?” Yakin asked. Niso looked back at him and smirked, “I think I should be asking you that question, brother.” He stated. Yakin laughed, “So, become better than me in a single night and now you think you’re father?” they both laughed as they continued their walk.
At the top they were greeted by four generals, the young lord, several soldiers that retreat, and their sister. She wanted to run up and hug them and ask them what was all this about, but she could see the death in their eyes. They knew something that she didn’t She expected this from Yakin, but Niso was more emotional and she never figured he would turn out this way. “What is going on, honey?” she asked her husband. The young lord gave her a smile and kissed her forehead. “Feat not… they will swiftly be dealt with. I apologized that your brothers turned out to be such ruffians.”

Niso’s blood began to boil, as this man, the man who ordered the death of his parents, be so smug, Although, Niso remained cool and collected. “Reach of you is the man responsible for killing our father?” Yakin demanded. The four general stepped ahead. “It was we. We are the ones took your father’s life.” One of the men stated. Deep down they both knew who killed them. It probably just made them feel better to know that they still had honor to admit it. “Wait… what father is…” Irori was confused at what she was hearing. “When did…” she wanted to get up and ask her brothers what the hell was going on, but her husband stopped her. “Please, do not rush in. this does not concern us.” He stated. “Speak for yourself! I just found out that my father is dead… How did this?” the young lord looked at her then back towards her brothers.

“Its not just father either, Irori. Mother is also dead.” Niso yelled out. Irori’s eyes widen as she soon become paralyzed with doubt. She began to pray that this was all just a bad dream, that her brothers were still back home and did not have the look of death in their eyes. Oh how she wished this was only a dream. “Your mother and father were criminals. Niso and Yakin. One of the generals stated. “They have caused the people of this land too much terror and grief. It was they who demanded the heads of your parents. We just gave the people what they wanted.” Niso and Yakin glared at the general as he spoke. “Be that as it may, they were still our parents and you took them from us. We will not be leaving the capitol until their blood is repaid.” Niso and Yakin both gripped their blades.

“This is exactly why I ordered you two to be killed. You are too much like your father.” When the young lord heard this he glared at the generals. “You what?” he questioned. The general scoffed and looked at his lord. “I ordered the assassin to kill both the mother and the kids. Obviously he failed at the second part of the mission.” The young lord was furious. “That was not part of the plan. How dare you go behind my back…” the general smirked. “A foolish young lord that has no control over his men don’t talk to me like that. You are still a virgin to war and death. This conversation doesn’t even concern you. Just sit there and look pretty.” The general’s voice boomed.

Yakin and Niso observed closely, appearently not everything was all milk and honey in their plan. “You… had my mom and dad killed?” Irori asked him in all the confusion. Aside from being embarrassed by his top general he now had to find away to make Irori understand the situation. “You two don’t deserve to wield those swords.” The general stated before lounging at the two boys. [3000 words] *To Be continued

Exp: 1500
Bonus: 150
Total: 1650.
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/

Grey Blaze xxx : Book of Seven Swords : Book of Valor
Page 1 of 1