Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] Empty
PostSubject: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 17:26

Hayabusa looked up at the village gates. The leaf symbol had hierarchy. He looked up at it, as he stopped.
“I still think this is stupid. We should have to beg..” his sister said, from behind.
“Kasumi, enough… we have twenty people to take care of… our brother is dying. We need refuge. We need sleep and food… shelter… protection.” He began to walk in, with his sister following. Eyes immediately watched as two Suna ninja entered. Suna ninja were scarce after the attack by the tailed beast. “I will not let people die because of pride. Years… Kasumi… YEARS. I’m tired… aren’t you.”
“Yes, but…”
“Enough, Kasumi.” He said. He walked, asking directions to the Hokage’s office before finally getting there. He walked in and eyes were on him. He went to the front desk.
“Hello… I request an audience with Lord Hokage. My sister will still outside.” He said. He detached his weapons from his belt and gave them to his sister. Following whoever it would be that would take him to the Hokage…”
[176|176]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 20:04

The female at the desk had long brown hair and her eyes gazed upon the young man that had entered the office. Smiling at him she winked a little at the young man. This was to show that she was not the kind of woman that did not care for a man's age but the aura around him. After hearing the request she stood bowing to the young male again saying, "Why of course...handsome, I can take you to him but please understand that these times of the countries are harsh on not just citizen but the leaders as well."

After she had bowed the female walked from behind the desk taking the weapons he had laid on the ground. Making the way towards the double door of the Hokage's office, "By any chance does would your sister love to have sweets?" Passing her index and middle finger thru her hair with a smile. Suddenly the doors opened having the Hokage stand full of pride. With the eyes of snow he glanced over at the young male and breath heavily turning away only muttering to himself, "hmph.." As the leader of konoha slowly walked towards his desk. Turning quickly slamming his hands on the table the man yelled out, "What is it you want with me at this time, can you not see that I'm busy with my work that I wish to not let a moment slip by!"

The female had jumped a little after he slammed his hands on the desk. She bowed quickly enough to leave the room without the answer from the young male. The time was still in the evening and it seemed the Hokage was anger and tension was building around as though the aura in the room could just swallow anyone whole. "Well, out with it!!"
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 20:27

Hayabusa smiled at the stunning woman. He followed her through and through, beginning to answer her question that had been interrupted by the destination doors opening. Hayabusa entered after the lady. Usually, he would observe one of the female persuasion’s physiques, but he was more nervous at being in the presence of a leader.
His anger had been obvious. Hayabusa bowed in respect, and he actually went as far as bowing on one knee. He kept his head low, but spoke loud and with confidence.
“Lord Hokage. I apologize for my intrusion and interruption. I am Lydeck Hayabusa of the Sand Village. As you know, years ago, our village had been destroyed by the Bijuu. We’ve lost countless people. This is not your problem or burden, I understand. I am…” Hayabusa stood up. He looked the man in the eye to show his sincerity.
“I am here to request that you would take us in. I am housing a community of twenty. We only have two medical ninja, I being the least experienced of the two. The other is my older brother, and after years of healing others, he has fallen deathly ill. As much as our people have pride, I plea that we can take refuge here, in Konoha… or even in the outskirts. We can take an abandoned town… anything with shelter. We just request safe passage to commune here for a while… missions, train, dine, socialize. We have lived like animals fighting for survival out there. We lack food. A village as great as this… it incoming missions are no doubtfully are greater than those outgoing. No work here is scarce. It is ideal for my people.”
“I can provide and service you wish. I can offer my services as medical ninja… just like a Konoha ninja, I will do missions, respect your laws, anything. Any condition, Lord Hokage, you name it. I… beg of you.” He said, bowing his head once again. “If it… makes any difference, I am a half blood of my clan. The other half originate here. The Uchiha. I don’t know much history, but I do know they were very important here… sir.” He said, awaiting for judgement, questions, or request.
[369|545]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] EmptySun Mar 24 2013, 01:50

Once upon listening to the child's mild request in living within the village it would seem that the boy had words that only could break the hearts of a mere person. Housing for a family of twenty seemed outrageous. "Child...just because of your village being attacked by the first tailed beast. Does not concern me as you have already stated." Grinding his teeth he activated his byakugan and started direct at the boy as though he was piercing the soul of this person before him.

All information that was told did not matter nor did the whole kneeling before him. All seemed as though it was falling apart with the boy's life. Closing his eyes slowly with a loud noise of a leather rubbing the back of a cloth. It would seem the elderly man crossed his arms and opened his eyes with his mouth opening slowly with a calm voice coming out this time. "The blood of your clan...also has no interest in me. But because of you coming to my home and asking me for these "items" it seems you are dire to have. Others have tried to catch my attention for years and failed. But you will do for what I'm needing you for. The Kazekage has told me of you before even more so someone like you before came to me."

Thinking back to the person with the sharingan active the two seemed to be locked in a fierce combat. The flashback rolled in the mind of the Hokage. 'Uchiha....****** why do you try and fight against Konoha why not work as allies to save our home our village!" The figure stood within the shadows and turned looking with eyes of hatred and rage. The blood crimson eyes known as the sharingan. Shaking his head to see the present once more. The young boy would prove of use after all, "Fine On the outskirts of the village is a out house that was used by a family before, they have some decent living requirements. But as you are to become a Konoha shinobi, any pay from a mission will come to us in order to improve our defense just in case of war is that understood?"

Turning the chair to look out the window the elder hyuuga sighed but was serious of what was to come. "If you also...dare betray this village in any shape or form...I'll have your family killed from oldest to youngest. I shall not show mercy to anyone that hurts my family or my village. Are we clear upon the agreements, if so...then leave my sights at once child."
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] EmptySun Mar 24 2013, 07:17

The eyes of this man had been one unlike the one he’s ever seen. This was something new for him to see, even though he had already been almost 20, this was proof that the years lost had been wasted not discovering or learned things in the world. At first, the Hokage’s dialogue put fear into Hayabusa, as he felt a deny coming his way. That turned to confusion, as he discovered the Kazekage already knew of his half blood lineage. Hayabusa didn’t learn until the day his mother died that his father had been a Konoha shinobi. He didn’t know what he looked like or even what age he was… it was possible he had extended family here. But, for now, his mind had to stay fixed on the family he has now.
It all shifted in his favor, when his request was accepted. Hayabusa bowed his head.
“Yes, I will do anything you ask me, Lord Hokage. What it is that you need me to do, when you need me to do it, it will be done. I am in your debt.” Hayabusa could see the man had been irritated; less with him and more with life itself. Limiting his words, upon the Hokage’s warnings, Hayabusa looked at the back of the Hokage’s chair. “Understood…” he began to walk out. “And… thank you.” He said with one final bow. As he walked out and closed the door, he put his back against the wall and breathed a breath of relief, as if the whole time he was holding his breath. After ten seconds of figuring out in his head if this was reality that he succeeded, he smiled. He stood up straight and walked down the hall back to where he started with a smile on his face.
“Come, Kasumi. We have a lot of headbands and paper work to file for our family.” He said. She smiled, though still mad. He put his hand on the brown haired woman hand and slowly slid it off. “I’ll be seeing you… thanks for your help.” He said as he and his sister ran off to immediately get their family some food and their lives on track…
[367|912]
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] EmptySun Mar 24 2013, 12:34

Placing the rough hand over his face and holding his ground from being even more irritated the Hokage summoned forth the female from outside his office. Even though it took her a while to show up she came him smoothly through the door holding her hand as though it was a treasure. The Hokage lifted his hand towards the cieling then brought down softly onto his desk as he had turned to face her. "It seems...we have a powerful ally within the village, please make sure everything for that family is taken care of. Also...do not...and i mean this...do not harm the family unless they betray understood?"

The browned haired female nodded to the Hokage and turned away saying, "You're becoming rather soft on outsiders sir..." The Hokage's eyes glanced at her with a sharp intention of killing her that moment. Soon the aura was felt as she was shaking from the feeling of death and walked out with sweat beating from her face. The Hokage turned back around and smiling at the window saying to himself, "Now...I wonder what the next plan of attack is for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]   ~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage] Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Meeting with the Hokage ~ {Hayabusa|Hokage]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox