Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:25

Hayabusa nodded at the smart decision that had been made by his partner. He stood up and looked at Ayane. He nodded his head in the direction of the woman.
“What!? Do your puppetry technique…” she said.
“I can’t handle more than three at a time yet, Ayane. Do you want to carry one of these bastards?” he asked, as he lifted his palm and the three men floated behind him, up in the air, like small dolls springing to life. She rolled her eyes.
“Fine…” she said. She walked to the body, passing Yukimura, lifting her up with a grunt.
“Jeez honey… let’s hope you lose some weight.” She said, as she carried her back to Hayabusa, pass him, and starting to walk up the steps. Hayabusa nodded. He slightly bowed to Yukimura.
“Make it home safe…” he said. Hayabusa turned and began to walk with the puppeteering technique letting their captives hover behind them. When he went through the labyrinth, Hayabusa deactivated his Sharingan eyes. They walked through and back to the outside, where the inner wreckage was not clear. You couldn’t notice it, except for the five dead bodies left on the ground by Ayane. He looked at her.
“Discreet…” he said. He continued to walk, as they were now headed towards the town’s gate. He went to a taxi service and paid ryo from out of the pockets of their captives. Hayabusa smirked as they were now on their way back home, and Hayabusa was ready for a huge payout from his village. He was thinking that now it had been time for him to become a Jounin and perhaps start his own country somewhere between Konoha and Suna. He had sworn allegiance to this village; rather, to the Hokage. He had a debt to pay, and he had yet found a way to do so. But, he felt he had been on his feet enough to start his own community and perhaps help those who lost their homes as well. It would also be a better way to raise money, as he would be doing missions as a form of a private business, until it would get bigger. Hayabusa was not sure whether or not he wanted it to be a major country, but, it sure was something to think about.
As he relaxed in the back watching the prisoners, Hayabusa felt the wagon stop. There had been something eerie about the way they stopped. Everything stood silent. Hayabusa began to move so he could peek outside of the wagon. As he looked out, he looked at the driver of the horse fueled wagon, then to Ayane, who’s eyes were pierced forwards. The driver seemed to be scared, whereas Ayane’s look was more content with a hint of aggravation.
“What’s going on…” Hayabusa began. Ayane said nothing. He sucked his teeth before he put the chakra strings on the two strongest men, the brothers, as a precaution, before jumping out the back of the wagon. He walked around the wagon before seeing two figured. One had been slender with a tight body and white hair. She made Hayabusa’s insides turn upside down. The other had been a very heavy handed and muscular man, standing directly to the side of the woman. He gritted his teeth and balled up his fist.
“Christie…” he said. HE despised this woman, who in turn, despised almost all ninja other than herself. She had been a cold blooded assassin. She smirked.
“Well, well… Ayane and her little puppy dog… baby boy Hayabusa…” she said. She looked at the other man. “Hey, Bayman… he’s the one I was talking about… the leader of that community that came to Kiri mooching off of us. Then we were paid to slaughter half of their community and take their earnings…” she said. Hayabusa gripped so hard that his nails dug into the hand, making it bleed.
“Shut it, Christie!” Ayane exclaimed.
“What’s wrong?” she said. “Don’t want him to remember how you were the one who gave us the intel on where their top mission had been?” she said, with a chuckle. “How is your sister, Kasumi… by the way?” she asked. She had been the only target who has ever gotten away. I guess you can thank Ayane for that…” she said. Hayabusa looked at Ayane and back at Christie.
“Yes… Ayane may have helped us kill off most of them… but she couldn’t bear to put you through anymore pain than the loss of your mommy.” She said.
“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Ayane exclaimed, shooting up with electricity coursing through her body. “What do you want!”
“My men of course…” she began. “I understand, you have a mission… and I won’t keep you from it. I simply need to erase their minds so their intel will not be stripped on my organization…” she said. I keep my discreet ties to these operations, you keep your status, success, and money… Win Win…” she began. Hayabusa.
“Dream on…” Hayabusa said.
“I could just kill them. I’m giving you an opportunity to make a deal here.”
“You can’t kill them…” Ayane said. “That’s against the…”
“Ok, that’s enough!” yelled the deep voice of the man, who had been named Bayman. “Kobra, she dies. She knows way too much of our movement.”
“Now, now, my sweet…” she said as she patted his chest. “I need her very much alive.” She said. “Now…” she began before she put her palm outward and a sharp white object extended from it. It had been a bone. It shoot straight towards Hayabusa. Hayabusa moved to the side, dodging the bone, as the man had speed like none he thought he’d have. He tackled Hayabusa and began to bear hug. Ayane jumped from the wagon, making her way to them. Christie headed for the wagon as this opportunity presented itself, going into the wagon and performing a few seals. She placed her hand on that of one of the three men, which was the weakest. Meanwhile, Ayane, with high speed, grabbed the back of the man, shocking him to get off of Hayabusa. He turned and began to attack Ayane. Hayabusa pulled his arms back the moment he got released, pulling the men through the wagon’s back. From inside, Christie saw these two men float away. She jumped out, having two fingers pointed like a gun, and began to shoot bone from her fingers.
Hayabusa pulled the bodies around, as he dodged, putting them in between him and the assassin. Hayabusa saw how she stopped shooting. Hayabusa felt a pause, but, with Christie’s speed, she caught the youngest brother’s body, placing her hand on his head and perform the brainwashing technique. Hayabusa un strapped one of the baskets, throwing it forward. The puppet began to assemble it self, catching the body of the older brother and protecting it. It protected him, as Christ had a long bone, like a blade, and stabbed the puppet. Hayabusa smirked as he saw her attempt only made a hole, which would be repairable. She looked at Hayabusa.
“That’s it… I change my mind… you die…” she said, as she went sprinting towards Hayabusa with this bone blade ready to pierce through his body. Hayabusa’s eyes widened before Ayane’s voice rung.
“ENOUGH!” she yelled. Christie stopped, and inch from Hayabusa’s chest. The two of them looked, and Ayane had Bayman on his knees with a katana in his arm. She performed a seal, and electricity began shocking the man, almost to death. He passed out immediately. She then performed more seals and her feet lit up with ration. She put the katana to the man’s neck while he lay on his stomach. “I can easily rip his head off and take it back to get the intel I want… And I’m sure he knows way more than that brute does…” she said. “All they need is his brain…” she said.
“Hmph… Ayane… you never fail to amaze me…” she said. The bone retracted. Christie walked over to Ayane and the body of her partner. She bent over, putting her hand on him. “This isn’t over…” she said. “This defeat will only anger the organization. Good luck…” she said. Then, in a rustle of leaves, they disappeared. Hayabusa sighed. Ayane put the blade away, going back to the wagon. Hayabusa moved all bodies back in the the wagon, and they continued on.
As they entered the village, Hayabusa went to the interrogation area to hand over the four members, who had just woken up.
“Why Is my body so sore…” one said.
“Me too…”
“Me three…”
All of them were used like puppets by Hayabusa. They were cuffed and taken in. Hayabusa went to the head interrogator.
“We were attacked by some one. She came to wipe their minds. She succeeded in all but the girl, which I doubt she knew anything about the woman… perhaps a third party, and the large man. Pry there, the other two are almost useless unless you try to reconstruct…” he said. He bowed as he walked away. He was afraid he’d be late, but Yukimura himself had not even made it back. He slightly began to worry. It had been an hour before he did. Hayabusa bowed.
“Ok… I won’t ask about your adventure if you don’t ask about mine…” Hayabusa had already went to get the money. “My cut… and your cut…” Hayabusa said. He put it in Yukimura’s hand. “Twenty nine thousand and some change.” He said with a smirk. “ Now… Yukimura…I am going to be Jounin, meaning I can do A Rank Missions. From now on, these missions I will be going on alone. The only time we do missions together is when you need money or need my help. From this point on, you are flying solo for a while. Train… because if you do not contact me within a few weeks about a mission, we will fight once more.” He said. He put his hand out for a hand shake, and waited, before bowing and walking away.
“Ayane… go home… I’m going to the hospital for some rest, then going to the Hokage’s office…”
[1698|6008]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:25

Yukimura bowed in agreement to what Hayabusa offered. He didn’t want to think much on almost drowning to death, it was not something he was comfortable with. He stretched his hand out and received the money in shock. “I didn’t realize that 7 B-Rank missions would be that much.” He said with a laugh. He raised an eyebrow about the idea of having a rematch with his partner. Twenty-nine thousand would be enough to get him through the next few weeks. He decided at the moment as he shook the hand of his friend that he would devote all of his time training. He agreed and then watch as Hayabusa walked off. He looked at his own hand a realized there was blood coming from it. Yukimura then turned to Hayabusa who was dripping with blood. He turned to Ayane and smiled. “Thank you for joining us on this mission. If possible, then you should be a permante member of our team.” He bowed to her respectfully and realized that had been the only time he had spoke to her respectfully without insulting her. He walked to the interogation door and held his hand out to open the door. He stopped and paused.
“By An Asshole” He said with a smile and opened the door. As he did he was greeted by the same Jounin that just spoke to Hayabusa. “You must be Hayabusa’s partner. The one that will help orchestrate the intel extraction.” Yukimura wasn’t all toexcited. He still remmbered feeling he had earlier that day of wanting to kill his former love. He walked in the room where Aimi sat tied up. “Yukimura, You’re alive. That means you made it out of the base.” It was obvious she heard their conversation while she was unconsious. This girl was ever yet surprising Yukimura. Yukimura sat next to her and looked at her. “Who are you working for.” Yukimura asked. She looked at him and began laughing. “Excuse me mister Jounin. I’m going to need you to get another interrogator.” Yukimura looked at the Jounin and nodded. “Bring the 13’s.” He said. Aimi now looked worried. She had the right to be worried. She was the one who told him about the trick. “You plan on drowning me?” She asked. Yukimura shook his head. “Killing you is not part of my plan.” He replied earnestly.
“I didn’t seem that way when you almost murdered me in cold blood today.” She said. For a long time there was a sort of silence among them. The jounin came in and brought him two heavy white cloths. Yukimura took the white cloths and began to place them over the girls mouth. The jounin walked over with a bucket of water and poured it over the white cloths. For two minutes Aimi raged unctrollably under the cloths as she drowned. Yukimura motioned the Jounin back and he stepped back. Yukimura released the Cloths and immediately Aimi gasped for breath. “Fuck You Yukimura.”
“Aimi, where was the information going to.”
“Fuck Me.” She yelled. Yukimura released a sigh and began torturing her. After about a few hours she finally caved in breathing. “They were talking about some group of people The Black Serpants.” She said. The Jounin turned and motioned Yukimura out of the room. Just as he was walking out she looked at him and smiled. “This village will burn to the ground. Just like my love did for you overtime.” She said. Yukimura said nothing as he walked out the room. The jounin ignored the final comment Aimi made realizing it had been a low blow at Yukimura. “The Black Serpants. Not Much Is known about them. We’ll try to see if we can probe her for anymoe information. In the mean time. You should go to the hospital. You looked prety batterd up.” He said. Yukimura agreed. He knew he was in not state to continue on. He turned back to the glass and looked at the girl he had once loved. She was now laughing and mocking everything about Yukimura. Angered he reached in the Jounin’s pouch and grabbed a Kunai. Yukimura then walked in the room and walked right up to her and slit her throat. He stabbed the kunai in the ground next to her and walked out the room.
“The penalty for treason any is death.” The Jounin said as Yukimura walked by. The Jounin realized that Yukimura was letting out frustation that had long been since building up. Yukimura walked out of the room and outside. He closed his eyes and lifted his body onto the roof in front of him.
“That’s one chapter closed Yukimura” He said to himself. He then realized that he was badly injured. He decided he would go get that checked out at the hospital. As he got there he ran into some familiar faces but he didn’t stay long to chat. He allowed himself to get healed and then paid his fines. As he walked out he remembered the promise he had just made to Hayabusa about becoming a better ninja. He decided he would find some skill that would allow him to help in battle. He stood at the top of the hospital bill and smiled realizing he was finally becoming a ninja. Proud of himself he went to go celelbrate. Once returning home he began laying out a training regiment that would help him become stronger towards the day that he and Hayabusa engaged in a full on fight.
“I’m going to prove to you the power of the Senju Hayabusa. And that battle will be marvelous.” He said with a smile. Yukimura then walked out and just as he did he passed the room in which Wan had Died. He stopped and walked in the room and began to reflect on all that Wan had taught him as a boy in the Academy. The Man was undoubtedly a good man who died trying to protect something that he loved which was Yukimura. He still blamed himself for the death of Wan and Han and it was slowly getting better. Feeling that his emotions were going to take over him he decided he would go train for the battle Immediately. He arrived at the battlefield where Han had died only moments later and then realized he was only making his depression worst. He closed his eyes and began to concentrate chakra to the heels of his feet. He then began to run up the tree with all the momentum he could and began running parallel to he tree. The training he had done a few days before was now helping him out. He knew he was about to fall so he grabbed the kunai and made a slash mark at the tree and then somersaulting off the tree. He landed on his two feet and was about to give up till the memory of Han and Wan popped into his head. He realized that they wouldn’t have wanted him to give up. The stronger He got the closer he was to becoming a true leaf ninja and true Senju. Then the memory of Hayabusa walking away with the blood in his hand. The promise he had made was sealed and blood and he dared not forget it. He stood up and then dusted himself off and looked at the training. Yukimura now realized he had a purpose A purpose to his clan, His village and his friends. He had to become stronger to protect all that he had loved no matter what the cost was and he knew he was going to do it..
Back to top Go down

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox