Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:22

The moment that his partner had abided by his command, Hayabusa watched as he smirked, hoping to get a pre-game show. As his partner used an attack he had never seen before, Hayabusa came a little bit from behind the tree to watch his partner attack the hooded figure in a dark cloak. The moment he did so, he could see Ayane get hit in mid air, having her fall to the ground. Her hood had been taken off, letting her purple hair fall into place. Upon this attack, her eyes pierced into the one who had attacked her.
He feet lit up with what seemed to be electricity, and she sprinted forth to the man who had attacked her, even while he had been in his stance of apology and introduction. As she approached him, her hands let up with electricity as well, bursting at him with speed that Hayabusa had no idea she had. He quickly activated his Sharingan, jumping down from the branch, jumping in between the two of them at the last moment. His hand came down, hitting her wrist with his at the last moment, redirecting it downward. It hit and pierced the ground about 6 inches in front of Yukimura, with her arm wedged in it. When the smoke cleared, she was still there, as had been Hayabusa, pulling her up.
“I apologize… this is my fault, I believe…” Hayabusa said. He looked at Yukimura. “However, I’m glad my personal pleasures brought about an issue that you cannot show in battle. Shinobi affairs and death knows no gender. Neither should you, unless you are having intercourse. Which you two are obviously not doing…” he said, He looked at Ayane before shaking his head and continuing on, running on the ground rather than branches. Ayane looked at the man.
“Yea… I rememeber you… you helped Hayabusa save me…” she said. “Ayane…” she said, but did not shake hands, nor bowed. She lacked respect when in rage. She followed Hayabusa.
“What… are you doing here…” he said.
“I got bored at home… there’s nothing to do…”
“Yea… except bother me. Can’t you bother Kasumi, or Hayate?”
“Yea right… Kasumi and I would be ripping each other’s throats out, and Hayate is boring at most too.”
“...” his pause spoke for itself. “You’re going to stop doing this. Especially if all you do is run off…” he bagan. He waited for Yukimura to catch up before they would soon arrive.
As they look at the gates, they would enter. Ayane would put her hood up as they walked. Hayabusa looked at Yukimura.
“Ok… so now what…” he began.
[441|1337]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:22

It was obvious these two knew each other but what was even more obvious was that something had happened between them. Yukimura kept his thoughts to himself. If he troubled with Mitsuhide and his father right now he would risk putting the mission in danger which was not something that he wanted to do. He quickly caught up and landed on the branch of tree that overlooked Hayabusa and his female companion, An Assholey, or something of that Nature. Next time he wouldn’t hold back on her. “Give me a moment.” Yukimura said as he scaled the tree with his new found chakra control training that he had done. Once he got to the top he realized that the building must have been a front. It was small. “The rest of the base must be underground.” Yukimura said to himself. He slid back down to the branch from which he stood and then leaped off to meet with his partner Hayabusa.
“The Building is just a ways ahead. But as I suspected the building itself is a front.” He said as he grabbed a stick from the ground and began drawing in the dirt. “Most Likely, the rest of the building is underground.” He said as he began drawing a box beneath his square. “Remember the mission consist of about 6 parts. Collect the leaders, Collect The Information, Trash the place.” He said. He looked at Ayane and smiled. “If we can create a big enough distraction on the outside, we can find out where the door that leads to the basement. I’m assuming since were dealing with a slightly organized militia they’ll have some sort of dress code. Once Men come from the building, Hayabusa will enter and find the door from which they came from. I can take care of the men myself. “ He said trying not to sound to boastful of his own training that he had received from Mitsuhide. “Once in, Hayabusa will look for the three closest leaders. I assume that the final leader will be guarding the information which is where I will go. I trust that it won’t be easy getting to the leaders as there is a militia unit. We kill them, by not the obvious heads.” He said pausing and looking into the face of Hayabusa. “Do not kill the people the Mission director assigned to capture!” He said with a stern voice. He stood up and adjusted the weights. “When you’re ready, we will commence with A Asshole, I mean Ayane.” He said hoping he got under her skin. “You should have shook hands with me.” He said underneath his breath.

442/1661
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:23

Hayabusa looked down to the ground as his partner began to draw in the dirt. Hayabusa crouched down very low in order to see it better. He understood architecture very well, as he let Yukimura finish, Hayabusa began to draw in his own details, such as where the structure columns of the foundation would be, and the core ventilation systems, as if it were underground, it’d need plenty of ventilation, therefore, there had to be a core.
“You know… I’m sure access to all levels would be easiest from the roof, or perhaps escape route would be through the vent. I suppose we’ll talk about that when we get there, yea?” Hayabusa stood up straight. “So let me get this straight, you want Ayane to provide a distraction…”
“What makes you think…” she began.
“Because I allowed you to come.” He said.
“I could have come on my own free will.”
“Yea… and I can tell the Hokage that a person of interest is running around doing whatever she wants.”
“Fine…” she said what would you like me to do, Yukimura…” she said.
“Anyway… you want her to provide a distraction… and then what? Return? I intrude while they are not guarding the door… find the main door to the underground activity, and go from there?” Hayabusa began walking. “Sorry, it’s a little bit hard for me to grasp the sequence of the plan. Explain it such as a person to person basis. Meaning you tell Ayane her job, and what to do, when to do it, as well for me.” He said nodding.
“Forgive me if I am changing your method of explaining, but hopefully I want to raise a team of great leaders and teachers, so good practice has to start here?” he said, punching him in the arm.
[301|1638]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:23

Yukimura was quite amazed at the detail Hayabusa had added to his little stick drawing. Yukimura shook his head and smiled. ‘You hit everything on the spot my friend.” He said as he began to stand upright and stretch his limbs. He debated whether or not he should take off his weights but he decided to not take them off. His part of the mission would be to find and retrieve the intel. He looked at Hayabusa and then pointed to his headband. “One last thing Hayabusa. The Ninken who reported this mission said the traitors have a cross through their headband. Everyone else is free game to kill thugs, bandits, animals. You name it.” He said as he made reference to the fact that they could have their own animals possibly. “I presume there will be one general guarding the Intel. So the other three traitors are yours. “ He said as he got ready for the plan to commence. “Capture the Traitors, Retrive the Information, and Burn the Place to the ground.” He said as he began to stand by a tree waiting for the two to commence with their part of the plan.

196/1857
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Hayabusa nodded, as he looked to Ayane. She sighed.
“It’s a distraction you want…” she said. She looked over to the men who were guarding the door. “Men… are always the easiest…” she said, as she unbuttoned the shirt that she had on after unzipping the cloak and revealing her breast. She looked at Hayabusa and smirked, before looking at the other man.
“See look, it worked already…” she said before her body evaporated into nothingness, reappearing at the side of the building in a bundle of leaves. Hayabusa activated his Sharingan, following her chakra. The two both assumed there were cameras on the front, so this is why she could not kill them, rather than lure them away first. She pulled her hood back, revealing her purple head. She moved the cloak to hide her nipples, so that they would only be revealed as she would walk by them.
Walking by them in a slow strut, she rubbed her finger against the tentative armor of the two men. She then continued walking, before turning the corner. The two guards looked at her turn the corner, then at each other, before running around the corner to chase her. Hayabusa performed a few seals as he evaporated in the same fashion, using Shunshin No Jutsu. As they left the door, Hayabusa had reappeared inside the doors, not caught by the camera.
Around the corner, Ayane performed a few seals, and the moment her seduced friends came around the corner, her body lit up with lightening. This shocked both men. She grabbed one of them and threw them out into the visual peripheral of the camera, making those who are watching the camera from the inside notice what has happened. Mean while, while inside the building, Hayabusa takes to the shadows. He creeps around the corner where he hears alert voices coming from. As they pass, none of them notice him. When the last one passed, Hayabusa lights his hand with medical destructive chakra, putting it over the last man’s mouth, and the other over his throat, destroying his voice box. He then throws the man down, and pulls his katana out. The man tries to scream for help, but can’t therefore, he runs. Hayabusa takes the katana and marks with wall with a obvious arrow to the direction of the hidden door, and lodges the katana in the wall, beginning to cut an indent on it as he ran, to show his trail when Yukimura enters. He follows the man, who finds himself at a library room full of book shelves. He pulls one of the books out, revealing the secret door. Hayabusa smirks, as he takes a seat, grabbing one of the books, and waiting for Yukimura to arrive.
Outside, Ayane stands, buttoning herself back up and watching the henchmen or thugs come running at her. She smirks, as she begins to run away, letting Yukimura have clear passage to the door, She woulddeal with them after Yukimura made his way into the building…
[504|2142]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Yukimura turned to Ayane and was quite intrigued at her method for creating a distraction. As more men came out Yukimura casually began to walk towards the door while whistling. He turned to Ayane and bowed before continuing on inside. Following the traces left by Hayabusa he quickly found the library. “Thank you my Kind sir. Remember… No one lives but those four.” He said. Yukimura turned his head and began walking down the secret stairway that had been built. His first reaction was the horrible stench that had gone through his nostrils. He needed to find where they were keeping the information. That was his sole mission. As he walked down the stairs immediately to his left was a long passage way. He continued down the passage and began to size everything up and down. He came to a set of doors known as the armory. He figure here would be someone in there he could make talk. He opened the door and to his surprise there were five men who stared at the one who was not like them. Yukimura turned behind him as if running away but instead he closed the door and sealed it tight.
“There should be a control room in the building guys. I want one of you to tell me where it is.” Yukimura asked politely. The men all looked at each other and laughed. Yukimura began sizing up the area. There were weapons of all sorts Kunai, katana’, cleavers whatever someone wanted you name it, it was in the room. Yukimura took this into account as the group of five bandits began laughing at his seemingly ridiculous request. “Are you a ninja?” One of the guys asked. Yukimura flashed a big grin flattered that someone would take the time to notice something special about him. “Yes, actually I am. I just became a Genin.” Yukimura yelled. He doubt anyone would be able to hear what he just said outside of the room. The walls were made of stone brick and they were obviously thick. Sound would not easily permeate through. They all joined together in sharing a laugh. Yukimura raised an eyebrow and looked at the thug. “Ha, Maybe the New Red head girl who the boss hired would get a kick out of seeing a dead body for the first time.” They laughed. Yukimura raised an eyebrow. Yukimura was now wrapped into what they were saying. They couldn’t possibly mean Aimi. Aimi would never get caught into something of this operation. “What red head girl.” Yukimura asked. “The boss hired some new girl name Aimi who came from the Hidden Leaf Village like they did she’s one of the distributors!” One of the thugs cried. Yukimura’s eyes widen but he shook his head. He wouldn’t let emotion get in the way of anything now. He was to busy for that and had he let that affect him he would be in a whole lot of problem.
“Tell me where the communication room is.” Yukimura said. His voice was now threating and quite honestly, a bit scary. Though the thugs tried not to show any emotion, one was scared. Yukimura observed him. He was the skinniest of the bunch with a dragon tattoo across his face. Yukimura grabbed a Katana next to him and pointed it at the men. “You have ten seconds to tell me what I want.” As the men returned to laughing Yukimura walked closer counting down till he reached one. He then stabbed the man in the gut. One of the men realizing he was serious through Kunai at Him. Yukimura quickly grabbed the lifeless body in front of him and turned around using it as a shield. He then grabbed one of the Kunai and precisely through It through the owners knew. Yukimura than pushed the shield onto the other two men who were remaining. Yukimura grabbed a cleaver and was then met by a man with a Giant blade of his own. Yukimura dropped to the ground and made a roundhouse motion at the ninja’s feet and looked down on him with pity. He then shoved the cleaver through the brute’s chest and smiled as he turned to looked at the skinny one with the dragon tattoo on his face. Yukimura smiled as he walking closer holding a kunai in his hands. The skinny man was now on the ground backing up against the wall. Yukimura took the mans hand and stabbed a Kunai in it.
“You’re going to tell me everything you know about this building.” Yukimura said as he listened to the man scream. Yukimura noticed the man wasn’t willing to talk. He decided he would torture him. He place a kunai into the abs of the man and began going down. “STOP PLEASE.” The man yelled crying in pain. Yukimura raised an eyebrow. “You know how to end this. Just tell me where the control room is.” Yukimura said. After a long process, and few missing testies, the man began to spill information. Yukimura smiled as he stood then he realized he had forgotten something. He grabbed the katana lodged in the ground and in a turning motion split the neck of the man. Yukimura released a sigh as he lodged the katana back down in the ground as he continued out on his little way.
“Aimi is here.” He finally convinced himself. “I have to find her before Hayabusa does.” Yukimura said. Though he knew his main priority was the mission. He decided that would be his next destination. The control room. He ran with the information the man gave him and soon Yukimura would come upon the control room. He looked at the glass and smiled. One man noticed him and immediately set the alarm off. Yukimura shrugged. “At least they know we’re here.” He said with a laugh. He then launched his body through the glass and slaughtered everyone in the room. He came upon a console and noticed a room with a girl tied up.
“Could it be…” He said. He marked the location and immediately headed out.

1019/2876
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Hayabusa sits there reading the book, waiting for anybody who may come out. He nods in approval, as Yukimura passes him, thanking him for the way to passage. He pointed to the door to lead him to it and continued reading. He could hear the rummage going on downstairs. Hayabusa smirked.
“Yukimura, you’ve become something else…” he began. Hayabusa continued to read above all else, until it was time for him to do whatever else there was for him to do.
Meanwhile, outside, Ayane had finally turned to the five men that had been chasing her. The moment she saw that Yukimura had been safely inside, she turned, looking at those who were following her. They quickly surrounded her. She smirked.
“Well… what do we have here?” she began. All around her were these bandits with their katanas and scythe drawn. Ayane smirked as she whipped her hair to the side. She had been much fast than Hayabusa had been currently. From her sleeve with the hand that had not been moving her hair from her face came a kunai that had a purple flower on the end of it like a rotating wheel. The first man attacked, weaponless, from behind, attempting to grab her. She smirked, as the man went to tackle. She dipped low, allowing the man to flip over her back side and land on his back in front of her. She took the kunai and thrust it to him, letting electricity flow through her body and to the kunai, letting a more piercing power come from it, as it left her hand and shooting directly into the neck of the offender. There still seemed to be an electric connection between her hand and the kunai, as it came back to her hand right after that kill. She smirked as she looked at the remaining four.
“Are you guys sure you’re ready?” she asked. She shrugged. “Then again… no survivors…” she said. She made sure none of them were Missing Nin, as Yukimura explained. They all prepared their weapons, as another kunai came from her other sleeve. “Let’s go…” she beckoned. Two of them came thrusting their blades at her in a slash, both horizontal and to her abdomen. She took the kunai to deflect these katana before letting her electricity surge through the kunai and to the katana. She let the kunai go as she moved her hand as to push the air. The kunai moved forward and down, taking what seemed to be the attracting blades with it, making them pierce into the ground. As the men tried to take the blades out, she jumped on one of their head, then put her hand on it, as to balance her body on it. She pushed of, flipping in the air to the other one, grabbing his neck with her legs and twisting, snapping it in mid air before she landed on her hands. Pushing off, she launched her feet to the other katana wielder, while releasing her hold on the blades and letting the kunai come to her hand as well. This led the mad flying from trying to pull the katana. As she did this, she thrust the kunai in his throat as she landed on top of him elegantly, with her legs on his chest. She stood up straight looking at the remaining two members. She smirked as she let the kunai both float from her hand. She threw the hovering kunai, as they hit the blades of the two, and pulled back. Pulling away from them. They kept their grips, but this was precisely what she wanted them to do. This brought them into her radius, as she performed a few seals and her body developed electricity around it.
“Nagashi!” she yelled, as the electric went out very rapidly in a violent matter, shocking both of them. She extinguished half of her chakra letting this shock them to death. As she realeased, the two fell to the ground, breathless, but twitching with burnt bodies. She smirked as she picked up her kunai, wiped the blood on one of the bodies, and continued to walk towards the building. It was then that she heard the alarm go off.
“Shit…” she began to run. Inside, Hayabusa sighed.
“Damn it…” he said. He stood up and dropped his baskets. He sat in the corner with his feet up, and the moment men came from out the door, these two boxes sprung to life as two puppets, one human sized and one very oversized puppet. Hayabusa began moving his fingers and arms as they opened their slots and blew flames out to burn those that began to come outside of the door. This was the first surprise attack. Many who began to come out could not believe their eyes. Just then, a blade was put to Hayabusa’s throat. Must’ve been a guard from the outside.
“Drop it or die…” he said. When Hayabusa realized he had been surrounded now, he looked at his puppet. The puppet that was human size shoot a shuriken into that man’s head and the other shot the lights out, making it completely dark. Hayabusa’s Sharingan kept tabs on the men’s chakra. He began killing them off one by one by letting the puppet pierce with its scorpion tail and the other take the blade of the dead ones and stab each of the opponents. When the work had been cleared, Hayabusa pulled the puppets back. He let the oversized one return to the basket, put put the other one over his arm.
“Well… well done Yukimura…” he said as he began to descend the stairs. Not soon after, Ayane had came in behind him. No words were said as Hayabusa began to step over bodies and look for Yukimura…
[968|3110]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:24

Yukimura slowly walked down the path way hoping he would get to the room. As he walked he paused as a group of bandits neared him. Yukimura counted fourteen or so. He wondered how many he would be able to expend before his chakra sources were completely drained. He “I guess we shall see that this training his actually granted me.” He joked as he began to form a group of hand seals. One man launched at him not giving him a chance to re act. Yukimura ducked below and then launched his right fist into the gut of the man sending him flying back. The band of thugs parted and watched as he hit the wall. Yukimura smiled looked at the thug who were now formulating an idea.
“Attack him all at once.” One of the Thugs said. The other around him egged him on and began cheering each other on. “Yeah let’s get him. Yeah. We can do it!” They shouted all in Harmony. Suddenly Yukimura’s thoughts drifted to Hayabusa. “Please dear God, Capture not kill.” He said as he remembered the three that Hayabusa had to face alone. Yukimura gathered in a heavy breath of air to stimulate his brain. He wouldn’t let Hayabusa distract him. He wondered if Hayabusa felt the same way when he led missions. He decided not to encourage the thought. His main focus now was to attack and evade those who were attacking him at the current moment in time.
Yukimura poised himself and allowed for the first punch flying at him to get into a range where he would be able to push it aside. He reached in the pouch of the man attacking him and grabbed a kunai and three shuriken. He stabbed the attacker in the back with three Kunai and then through the shuriken at another enemy. He then concentrated chakra to his feet and launched his body upward. After which he began spinning in the air to gain momentum then he brought his right hand out back and then launched it into the face of one the enemy’s sending them deep in the ground.
“The Leaf Thunder Fist” Yukimura stopped and paused. His eyes shook as he could hear the voice he had once known as sweet. Yukimura slowly began to turn around and the soft face of the girl he once loved appeared in his vision. The thugs had all stopped attacking by now and looked at the girl. Yukimura looked at her as well with unsuspecting eyes. “You’re alive.” He said. The red head girl shrugged and looked at his forehead where the leaf headband was now gently place. “So, You’ve made it into the ranks of the Leaf Village Yukimura.” She seemed a bit angered by the statement as if she didn’t want him to be a part of the task force known as the leaf. Yukimura looked at her and shook his head. “Aimi, You-“
“I’m alive and perfectly well Yukimura Sanada.” She turned around and began walking. “I have a problem to go deal with. So how about you stay here and play with my friends.” She suggested as he walked away raising her hand. Thirteen men soon became twenty and Yukimura was there alone to make a decision for himself. He bent down and slowly began to take off his weights. He began to breath slowly knowing he was already enraged. When he looked up she had gone from his view and there, twenty men stood eager at the chance to kill this boy in front of him. He began immediately forming hand seals at an alarming rate of speed. He then slammed his hand on the ground. Instantly the ground began to shake and directly in front of him a wave began to form and was sent flying blowing back at least seven enemies. His body had now changed and he was much stronger and extremely faster than before. He launched his body at the enemy and one by one he began crashing through the opponent leaving no one alive. At the end of the battle with all of the thugs he stood there in the mix of bodies with Kuani , Katana and shuriken deep in there body.

Yukimura now stood with a reason. His mind was now made and set on his Goal. She had obviously turned and it wasn’t for the better. Yukimura grabbed the katana from the chest of one of the men. Yukimura smiled as he remembered he had an extra boost of power he had received from the training he did. He followed the trail which led back to a room where She stood at a table with a thick stack of paper there in between them.
“Is that what I think It is?” He asked. She nodded and slid the binder over. Yukimura grabbed it and began reading. “I have to take you back” Yukimura said as he began to move closer to Aimi. She backed away not allowing him in closeness. “You’re going to have to kill me before I go back to that piece of shit.” She yelled in anger grabbing a Kunai. Yukimura grabbed his blade and gripped it. He then began to walk closer to her faster and faster thought stopping right before he got in front of her. “Before I kill you, tell me why you turned on us?
901/3777
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:24

As he walked in, he looked around. He decided not to follow the trail of the dead bodies, as that had obviously been the route that Yukimura had taken. He had to find three persons of interest. The moment Hayabusa turned the corner with Ayane following him, he had been cut off by three men. One in which seemed to be the one he wanted. He smiled.
“Finally… now we have people coming to me on a silver platter.” He said. Hayabusa stepped forward some, beginning to near them. The man commanded them to go forth and attack him. Without as so much of a flinch, Hayabusa let them come towards him. As they began to attack him, within arm distance, they immediately died, as from behind, Ayane used her attracting kunai controlled by her ration to kill these men. The moment they began to fall to the ground, Hayabusa put his hand on both of their backs in mid fall. He then threw his arms forward, as these dead men flung forward on the offensive, attacking and latching on to the man unexpectedly.
“What the… WHAT ARE YOU IDIOTS DOING!?!” he asked. Hayabusa walked up to him and put his hand on his neck. He began closing his airway, holding this position until the man would finally pass out and drop out on the floor. Hayabusa put him over his arm and began to carry him.
“That was easy… onto the next…” he said, as the two of them continued on. They began moving on two find the two remaining generals, as Hayabusa was sure that Yukimura has been putting his efforts towards the fourth of the bunch. As they went deeper into the labyrinth, Hayabusa let Ayane take point. As they came down to what seemed to be a very wide open training dojo, Hayabusa could see two men sitting at their thrones at the head.
“So… impressed on how you got in here. There are three of you… that is all? I’m very impressed.” The one said. The other looked at the one who just spoke before looking back at the man and woman before them. Hayabusa dropped the man that he had already on the ground.
“Well, of course… its Ayane and it seems as though she has an Uchiha with her… of course they were skilled.”
“Ayane? Is that you?” the man said, before standing up, letting his cloak drop down. Hayabusa raised his eyebrow.
“Friends of yours?” he began.
“Chris…”
“Nevermind…” he began, knowing the answer already. “And I’m to assume these are the ones behind your last fight?” he asked.
“No doubt about it.” She answered.
“Well brother…” the initial, tall muscular man said as he stepped down a few steps, “judging by the fact the Hugo has been kept alive, it seems as though we are wanted alive… we have a handicap…” he said. Hayabusa put his hand on Ayane’s back, as he secretly put chakra strings on her. She may have been faster, but his reaction and agility had been heighted. She felt the pull as she began to move forward. “They can’t kill us… so maybe we should make it hard for them to detain us?” the one began. He looked at the other brother, who had been short and slender. He chuckled, getting up and following his brother. The muscular one looked on as Ayane stepped forward. “Now, now… Ayane… you can’t take on both of us… even the Kobra isn’t that good…” he said. Hayabusa sat back on the stair case that led them here, as he put chakra strings on the man named Hugo as well. He pulled the body up as the second brother began to talk.
“So you’re just gonna sit back there and wat…” he began, before seeing Hugo’s body be controlled by Hayabusa. “Shit… a puppete…” he began, as his sentence was interrupted by the thud of Ayane’s knee making contact with his jaw. While she had been in mid air, the older brother began to onslaught, performing two seals and making the ground below where Ayane would land turn into mud. Hayabusa pulled his left hand back, moving her backwards while she had been airborne. This confused the man, as physically, this is impossible. Meanwhile, while he was dumbfounded, Hayabusa threw the body of Hugo forward, having is axe kick the man to the ground. Hayabusa pulled Hugo back, and let Ayane steop her way back. She performed some seals, as electricity came from her hand and began to trail down to her feet, giving her frictionless speed, as she sped forth, attacking the older brother who had been stumbled by the Hugo body. She did a three combo kick from the head, to the torso to the leg. The man fell after stumbling on his own weight.
Soon after, the unconscious Hugo came in, bear hugging the man. Hayabusa lifted Hugo’s body while holding the other man, therefore, both floated in the air. Hayabusa moved his armed around as the puppet with the man went upside down, hurdling towards the ground and letting go right before meeting the ground, hitting his head against the ground and immediately knocking him unconscious. Hayabusa looked to Ayane who had already been on her way to the other opponent. He smirked, as he saw the man perform a few seals and put his hand up, as if to tell Ayane to stop running. From his palm developed a water sphere, as it formed around Ayane. Usually, Ayane would use electricity, but this would kill her. Hayabusa controlled Hugo to tackle the man against the wall, breaking the connection. As Ayane dropped to the ground, she sprinted off with her hand enveloped in electricity. He saw this before and knew it as Chidori. As her anger led her to aim directly at his heart, Hayabusa used his puppetry to move her to the side, as it only grazed his arm. He dropped, screaming in pain. Hayabusa moved to him and shook his head.
“Alive, Ayane…” he said. She sucked her teeth. Hayabusa performed a few seals as his hands lit up and he healed the wound. He then took his hand, and struck him with the side of his palm, knocking him out. He detached strings from Ayane and wrapped it around this man. He also did the same to the third, as he lifted them in the air. He began to walk going back in the direction in which Yukimura had been, while the other three generals floated in the air. As he came close to his direct, Hayabusa could hear him yelled.
“Before I kill you…” he heard, before busting in.
“Yukimura!” he exclaimed. Hayabusa stood there with the three men hovering in the air behind him and Ayane walking with her arms crossed, angry, behind him. “The mission… I don’t know about you, but I look to get paid in full…” he said, as he waited for Yukimura’s decision, hoping he realized that this personal vendetta could be settled elsewhere at another time. He sighed as he sat down, dropping the three men to relieve himself of the chakra hold. “What’ll it be?”
[1200|4310]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

Yukimura dropped the Katana when he heard the voice of Hayabusa rumble through his ear. His body trembled still shaking with anger and excitement to the kill the girl he once called his own girlfriend. He raised his right hand and slammed it to her neck. As the girl fell unconscious Yukimura turned around and looked at Hayabusa. “She had that one coming.” He then turned around to face Aimi’s lifeless body on the ground. He bent over and moved her bang out of her eyes. “I’ll see you before they torture you” He silently promised himself. Yukimura stood and then turned to Hayabusa who had safely secured the three other generals, Alive. “It’s funny Hayabusa, I was telling you to not go off and kill the three stooges, but here I am just in the midst of killing one. Stupid emotions.” He said. He looked at the envelope and realized the information had been on getting passed the Leaf’s barrier system without being detected. More specifically the information had to deal with the Hokage. “Take a look at this. It’s his entire schedule, house layout. We just stopped an assassination.” He said as he slid the beige notebook over to Hayabusa.
Still one thing bugged him. To whom did the information plan on being sent to? He decided he would take a look at it once he got back to the village. As he walked out of the room he realized he was forgetting something. “The building!” He said slamming his right fist into his palm. He turned around and faced Hayabusa who was beginning to walk out with the bodies. “We have to blow up the subbasement. Naturally since there is a base I would expect there to be a self-destruct button.” He said as he began to walk out. The plan was simple. Press the button and get out of the building. He then turned to face Hayabusa. “Get them out of here I’ll blow the building up.” He said as he began to walk. He wondered where he would find the switch to self-destruct then he realized it would most likely be in the control room. He entrusted the wellbeing of his precious cargo to the hands of his friend Hayabusa.
Once arriving in the control Room Yukimura looked on the camera and watch as Hayabusa and Ayane safely left the premises of the base and where on their way back to the village. Yukimura on the other hand had one more task to do. He looked around the controls and switches till he found the control rod. He took hand and punched the glass breaking it, (while also damaging his hand a bit) and then pushing the Giant red button. On the screen the time began counting down for ten minutes.
“All Personal, We have been discovered” A female voice said over the intercom. “Your life will end in ten minutes if you do not evacuate the premises.” Yukimura got up and began running towards the way he came in. Just as he ran, water began to rush over his feet. Immediately the woman began speaking about how he was going to die if he did not leave the building at once. Yukimura ran and then got to the door where he had once came from. Though the door was actually no more. It had been sealed off. “Fuck!” He yelled as he punched the wall in anger, though he did regret doing that.
He ran back and arrived at the control center. Water was now rising to his ankles. “Emergency tunnels something give me something!” He yelled as he slammed his fist on the computer screen. Immediately the same female voice, in the same calm tone, sounded an escape route from the armory. “Thanks calm lady!” Yukimura said as he launched out the room. Between the weights and the water, Yukimura was having a very difficult time getting to the armory. Once he arrived he opened the door and looked around. “Fuck where is the escape route” He said as he looked around. By now the water was at chest level. He turned and closed the door and sealed it tight to prevent water from coming in the room. Then he remembered that the escape route was behind a Hollow wall. He swam over to one wall and knocked of the wall. That one was thick. He swam to the other side and again that one was thick. He turned to the wall where the boy with the dragon tattoo died again. He knocked against the wall and just as he thought. It was hollow. Yukimura began forming hand seals and placed his hands on the ground beneath the water. The water around him formed into a wave that crashed against the wall and caused it to shatter. The water levels in the room immediately began to drop.
Yukimura walked through the escape route and eventually he came to a stair case. Yukimura climbed the stair case and eventually came to an opening above ground. He leaped upward enjoying the sun and began breathing in fresh air. “I admit there was a little doubt in my mind.” He said to himself. It was indeed worthy of seven b-ranks. He dried himself off and began making his way to the leaf village. Suddenly Yukimura realized he had no idea where he was. He understood the base was large but he didn’t think it was that large. He came to a small wooden home with a man and a little daughter. The man immediately noticed Yukimura’s Headband and was surprised.
“What is a leaf Ninja doing in these parts?” He asked?
“Where Am I?” Yukimura questioned? The man rubbed his chin and shrugged. “I would say about eighty to a hundred miles away from the village.” Yukimura fell over in disbelief. The little girl with the violet hair chuckled at Yukimura’s silliness. “Can you point me in the direction of the Leaf Village?” He asked. The man smiled and nodded as if it were no problem. He turned his body and point. “Go that direction and you will eventually hit Tanzaku Town.” He said. Yukimura looked at the direction and then remembered Tanzaku Town was a bit north of the Village hidden in the leaves. He bowed respectfully and nodded. He went in the direction of the man and then changed directions slightly heading towards the village. Around the evening time he arrived at the gate of the village. He scaled the wall and then sat on the railing.
“Leaf Village, You have never ever looked so good in your life!” He said as he ran down the wall using the chakra to help him. He then remembered that the first place he needed to check in was the Torture and Intel center. Hayabusa would probably be there at that current moment in time. Once he arrived he waved his hands for he saw Hayabusa in the distance. “HAYABUSA HOW I’VE MISSED YOU!” He yelled. He then realized he sounded a little gay to himself so he could and held his hand out like a man. “I mean, Put a there partner.” He then turned to the pink headed girl he had grown to know as Ayane. “ Oh hey there AyMonkey!” He said with a laugh not remembering what happened the last time he had mistaken her name. With all the jokes Yukimura was making he was seriously glad to see his teammates. He was more happy with them around and felt safer.
1258/5035
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:25

Hayabusa nodded at the smart decision that had been made by his partner. He stood up and looked at Ayane. He nodded his head in the direction of the woman.
“What!? Do your puppetry technique…” she said.
“I can’t handle more than three at a time yet, Ayane. Do you want to carry one of these bastards?” he asked, as he lifted his palm and the three men floated behind him, up in the air, like small dolls springing to life. She rolled her eyes.
“Fine…” she said. She walked to the body, passing Yukimura, lifting her up with a grunt.
“Jeez honey… let’s hope you lose some weight.” She said, as she carried her back to Hayabusa, pass him, and starting to walk up the steps. Hayabusa nodded. He slightly bowed to Yukimura.
“Make it home safe…” he said. Hayabusa turned and began to walk with the puppeteering technique letting their captives hover behind them. When he went through the labyrinth, Hayabusa deactivated his Sharingan eyes. They walked through and back to the outside, where the inner wreckage was not clear. You couldn’t notice it, except for the five dead bodies left on the ground by Ayane. He looked at her.
“Discreet…” he said. He continued to walk, as they were now headed towards the town’s gate. He went to a taxi service and paid ryo from out of the pockets of their captives. Hayabusa smirked as they were now on their way back home, and Hayabusa was ready for a huge payout from his village. He was thinking that now it had been time for him to become a Jounin and perhaps start his own country somewhere between Konoha and Suna. He had sworn allegiance to this village; rather, to the Hokage. He had a debt to pay, and he had yet found a way to do so. But, he felt he had been on his feet enough to start his own community and perhaps help those who lost their homes as well. It would also be a better way to raise money, as he would be doing missions as a form of a private business, until it would get bigger. Hayabusa was not sure whether or not he wanted it to be a major country, but, it sure was something to think about.
As he relaxed in the back watching the prisoners, Hayabusa felt the wagon stop. There had been something eerie about the way they stopped. Everything stood silent. Hayabusa began to move so he could peek outside of the wagon. As he looked out, he looked at the driver of the horse fueled wagon, then to Ayane, who’s eyes were pierced forwards. The driver seemed to be scared, whereas Ayane’s look was more content with a hint of aggravation.
“What’s going on…” Hayabusa began. Ayane said nothing. He sucked his teeth before he put the chakra strings on the two strongest men, the brothers, as a precaution, before jumping out the back of the wagon. He walked around the wagon before seeing two figured. One had been slender with a tight body and white hair. She made Hayabusa’s insides turn upside down. The other had been a very heavy handed and muscular man, standing directly to the side of the woman. He gritted his teeth and balled up his fist.
“Christie…” he said. HE despised this woman, who in turn, despised almost all ninja other than herself. She had been a cold blooded assassin. She smirked.
“Well, well… Ayane and her little puppy dog… baby boy Hayabusa…” she said. She looked at the other man. “Hey, Bayman… he’s the one I was talking about… the leader of that community that came to Kiri mooching off of us. Then we were paid to slaughter half of their community and take their earnings…” she said. Hayabusa gripped so hard that his nails dug into the hand, making it bleed.
“Shut it, Christie!” Ayane exclaimed.
“What’s wrong?” she said. “Don’t want him to remember how you were the one who gave us the intel on where their top mission had been?” she said, with a chuckle. “How is your sister, Kasumi… by the way?” she asked. She had been the only target who has ever gotten away. I guess you can thank Ayane for that…” she said. Hayabusa looked at Ayane and back at Christie.
“Yes… Ayane may have helped us kill off most of them… but she couldn’t bear to put you through anymore pain than the loss of your mommy.” She said.
“THAT’S ENOUGH!” Ayane exclaimed, shooting up with electricity coursing through her body. “What do you want!”
“My men of course…” she began. “I understand, you have a mission… and I won’t keep you from it. I simply need to erase their minds so their intel will not be stripped on my organization…” she said. I keep my discreet ties to these operations, you keep your status, success, and money… Win Win…” she began. Hayabusa.
“Dream on…” Hayabusa said.
“I could just kill them. I’m giving you an opportunity to make a deal here.”
“You can’t kill them…” Ayane said. “That’s against the…”
“Ok, that’s enough!” yelled the deep voice of the man, who had been named Bayman. “Kobra, she dies. She knows way too much of our movement.”
“Now, now, my sweet…” she said as she patted his chest. “I need her very much alive.” She said. “Now…” she began before she put her palm outward and a sharp white object extended from it. It had been a bone. It shoot straight towards Hayabusa. Hayabusa moved to the side, dodging the bone, as the man had speed like none he thought he’d have. He tackled Hayabusa and began to bear hug. Ayane jumped from the wagon, making her way to them. Christie headed for the wagon as this opportunity presented itself, going into the wagon and performing a few seals. She placed her hand on that of one of the three men, which was the weakest. Meanwhile, Ayane, with high speed, grabbed the back of the man, shocking him to get off of Hayabusa. He turned and began to attack Ayane. Hayabusa pulled his arms back the moment he got released, pulling the men through the wagon’s back. From inside, Christie saw these two men float away. She jumped out, having two fingers pointed like a gun, and began to shoot bone from her fingers.
Hayabusa pulled the bodies around, as he dodged, putting them in between him and the assassin. Hayabusa saw how she stopped shooting. Hayabusa felt a pause, but, with Christie’s speed, she caught the youngest brother’s body, placing her hand on his head and perform the brainwashing technique. Hayabusa un strapped one of the baskets, throwing it forward. The puppet began to assemble it self, catching the body of the older brother and protecting it. It protected him, as Christ had a long bone, like a blade, and stabbed the puppet. Hayabusa smirked as he saw her attempt only made a hole, which would be repairable. She looked at Hayabusa.
“That’s it… I change my mind… you die…” she said, as she went sprinting towards Hayabusa with this bone blade ready to pierce through his body. Hayabusa’s eyes widened before Ayane’s voice rung.
“ENOUGH!” she yelled. Christie stopped, and inch from Hayabusa’s chest. The two of them looked, and Ayane had Bayman on his knees with a katana in his arm. She performed a seal, and electricity began shocking the man, almost to death. He passed out immediately. She then performed more seals and her feet lit up with ration. She put the katana to the man’s neck while he lay on his stomach. “I can easily rip his head off and take it back to get the intel I want… And I’m sure he knows way more than that brute does…” she said. “All they need is his brain…” she said.
“Hmph… Ayane… you never fail to amaze me…” she said. The bone retracted. Christie walked over to Ayane and the body of her partner. She bent over, putting her hand on him. “This isn’t over…” she said. “This defeat will only anger the organization. Good luck…” she said. Then, in a rustle of leaves, they disappeared. Hayabusa sighed. Ayane put the blade away, going back to the wagon. Hayabusa moved all bodies back in the the wagon, and they continued on.
As they entered the village, Hayabusa went to the interrogation area to hand over the four members, who had just woken up.
“Why Is my body so sore…” one said.
“Me too…”
“Me three…”
All of them were used like puppets by Hayabusa. They were cuffed and taken in. Hayabusa went to the head interrogator.
“We were attacked by some one. She came to wipe their minds. She succeeded in all but the girl, which I doubt she knew anything about the woman… perhaps a third party, and the large man. Pry there, the other two are almost useless unless you try to reconstruct…” he said. He bowed as he walked away. He was afraid he’d be late, but Yukimura himself had not even made it back. He slightly began to worry. It had been an hour before he did. Hayabusa bowed.
“Ok… I won’t ask about your adventure if you don’t ask about mine…” Hayabusa had already went to get the money. “My cut… and your cut…” Hayabusa said. He put it in Yukimura’s hand. “Twenty nine thousand and some change.” He said with a smirk. “ Now… Yukimura…I am going to be Jounin, meaning I can do A Rank Missions. From now on, these missions I will be going on alone. The only time we do missions together is when you need money or need my help. From this point on, you are flying solo for a while. Train… because if you do not contact me within a few weeks about a mission, we will fight once more.” He said. He put his hand out for a hand shake, and waited, before bowing and walking away.
“Ayane… go home… I’m going to the hospital for some rest, then going to the Hokage’s office…”
[1698|6008]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox