Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:12

Yukimura sat at the edge the roof overlooking the valley of market places. He wore his knew clan armor over his body now with a black headband over his forehead. He looked at the time. He was a lot more earlier than usual. He would had stayed behind a bit but he understood that if he did he would be scolded. Today Hayabusa would return and the two would be begin two days of missions to make up for their lost time. Yukimura didn’t understand why Hayabusa didn’t just train first before they go on another mission but he dared not ask. For the time being Yukimura wouldn’t ask questions simply because he didn’t care. His mind was already preoccupied by enough things.

Lately, Aimi had been disappearing on him. She had always managed to duck out on their dates or their time alone especially when Yukimura needed her the most. Being that Hayabusa was gone, Yukimura had no one left except for an aging Wan who was near death. He pondered all these things for a while till he saw a familiar figure walk towards him in the distance. It was Hayabusa. Yukimura looked at the time and noticed he was right on time. He launched himself off the roof and down onto the ground standing in front of Hayabusa. “Yo, Hayabusa.” He said looking at his long lost partner.

[231/231]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:14

After his long days of resting, and coming home with much more than he had left with, Hayabusa had showered himself and got himself ready to go to the village. He had more missions to do and money to make. And, after what happened, Hayabusa had a lot of ambitions he had wanted to express. But, Hayabusa had a few milestones he had to hit first. One of them was to gain more knowledge. There had been plenty of legendary scrolls that he had wanted to pay for, but never had the money. These days of power missions should set both him and Yukimura up with a nice cushion. As he walked through the forest with his hands in his new cloak, that allowed him to hide his chakra from chakra sensors, Hayabusa walked through the village at a steady pace, not rushing himself. He had geared up completely, with his puppets on his back, his katana, and his newly given pouch stocked with items. Hayabusa realized that his lack of space for items made it hard, therefore, before settling, he learned the summoning jutsu, so that he could leave some items home if need be.
As he walked, Hayabusa found himself taking an alternate route subconsciously. He didn’t notice he did it until he ended up come from another direction than usual. Hayabusa saw his partner. He waved.
“Good afternoon…” Hayabusa said. “Ah…” he took out a scroll. “I got this in the mail today. Says we are an official squad in Konoha… me being the team leader, of course” he said with a smirk and a wink. “I guess they decided to put the Konoha outcasts together, since we worked so well. Shall we?” he asked, as he put the scroll away and put his hand out toward the mission desk, allowing Yukimura to grab the mission he’d like to do…
[313|313]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:15

Yukimura noticed the fully cloaked man and couldn’t help but cracked a smile. There was no way that Hayabusa could even beat him in a foot race with all that baggage he was carrying. He looked at the scroll and unraveled it reading his name as Team Member instead of team leader. He resisted the urge to say something back to him instead he walked over to the mission kiosk and picked up a scroll. He then noticed that the scroll had the inscription 7B. The man looked up at Yukimura and Hayabusa.
“Oh It’s you two. The Leaf Scoundrels.” He said. Yukimura couldn’t help but crack a grin. His team had already been given a nick name. It was undoubtly no thanks to their reputation that was rising high so fast. Every single mission they underwent they completed with 100% perfection. Yukimura grabbed the scroll and bowed respectfully to the man.
“Thank You Sir.” Yukimura said as he opened the scroll and began to read it. Their mission was simple. Retrive the Four Rouge ninja who were selling information to other villages, the next part of the Mission would to retrieve the evidence of what was sold, and the final part was to destroy their base of operations. Yukimura handed the scroll over to Hayabusa who would sign It first as team leader. Yukimura looked at him and then noted something that even surprised himself. “You know, I don’t care if you’re team leader or not. I’m just grateful I get to do these High Ranking missions.” He said. He fixed his black headband over his forehead and began to move in the direction of the leaf gate seeing as how he had everything he needed for the mission.

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:18

Hayabusa took the piece of paper and didn’t even read the briefing. He put his trust in his partner, as he signed the contract and gave him the copy to give back to the mission briefer.
“You know… I don’t care either. It’s just a title on the page and a little extra responsibility. I’m not going to go around, treating you like a child or somebody under me.” Hayabusa said, as he began to walk away, towards the front gates, waiting on his partner to follow. “You’re you. Nothing more, nothing less. I will treat you as an equal, never a subordinate…” he said, as they continued walking. Before the briefing, Hayabusa decided to make a little bit of small talk.
“So… how were things here in the village while I was gone? Anything new or interesting?” he asked.
[140|453]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:18

Yukimura decided he would be quite frank with Hayabusa. There was nothing to lose. “Well, one of my Two guardians were killed. The other one is aging fast. And there is great suspicion that I am a descendant of Toka Senju, The Famous Genjutsu user of the Senju clan.” Yukimura said. He pointed to the Senju symbol against the neck guard of his armor. He wanted to tell Hayabusa that he got stronger as well but he figured he would wait. There was no need to rush into a battle now. Their mind should have been focused on the mission that was at hand. Yukimura walked along the bridge towards the front gate then stopped.

“I forgot to ask. Are you all set for the mission. Though I figure this mission won’t last to long.” He asked turning to his partner.

141/662
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:19

“Well… that’s all good… except your guardian, of course. My condolences.” He said. He continued walking. “Well, your attire sure states that you have made some form of evolution since we last met. Knowing your lineage is very prosperous.” He said. He heard the Senju name tossed around once before when he was young, but, that was all. Nothing more. He did not know the connection that was blood bound between the two of them yet.
“That’s all good. Hopefully you’re training as well?” he said. “You should be surpassing me, soon. I’m going to go into a great state of mental training, I believe. Without a clean mind, you don’t have a clean body. There are so many things I’m curious about… so many things I want to try. All of it requires knowledge. After we make some money, I think that you won’t see me again for a week or so, as I will be going into vigorous spiritual trainings, I hope… brush up on techniques that I wish I had during my last mission.” He said. Upon Yukimura’s question, Hayabusa nodded.
“I am completely ready to embark on this mission…” Hayabusa said. Out of the corner of his eye, he felt as though he saw a shadow of somebody. But, he let it go, for he could pretty much assume who it had been. Hayabusa jumped up onto a branch and began his level to level shadow jump, waiting for his partner.
“So… what is the briefing… where are we going?” he asked his partner…
[158|611]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:19

“West of Tanzaku Town.” Yukimura said as he leaped on to the branch. He followed suit behind his partner who probably knew the area more than he did. “According to the mission briefing, a scout found the area and reported it to a ninkin. Unfortunately that scout was found dead on the streets of Tanzaku Town.” Yukimura said. He grabbed hold of a branch above him and swung higher above his team mate. He jumped seemingly with ease at a higher plane. “According to the mission specs there are a group of four ninja accused of leaking information to the rival village Kumogakure.” Yukimura said pausing once he got to the word Kumogakure. Hatred boiled up inside of him and raged consumed him but he calmed himself down and continued on briefing Hayabusa. “The Higher Ups want us to retrieve the four as alive as possible… Only dead if need be as well as the information they sold. If my judgment serves me correct no transaction is done without a receipt.” He said. He marveled at himself for creating the quick pun line. It was something he didn’t do on a regular. “Finally, They want us to torch their place in front of our captives. That will help ease the torture unit’s process.” He was unfamiliar with what the torture and interrogation unit did but he was sure it was a nice process. Suddenly Yukimura felt a presence. It wasn’t to strong but by no means weak. Yukimura was sure he could handle it on his own but he didn’t think twice on it. He had been placed on a team for a reason and he would act like a team member. “Hayabusa, You feel that?” He asked. Yukimura knew Hayabusa felt the chakra source. He didn’t know why he bothered asking that question. “What do you think we should do? Press forward or attack?” Yukimura asked continuing to leap from branch to branch.

Last edited by SatoshiHeise on Wed Apr 24 2013, 20:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

“Hmmm… ok. Well then, you will take point this mission…” Hayabusa said. Hayabusa continued to move ahead.
“No… just… simply… press forward. And for future references… no… no I don’t feel that. I am not a sensor type shinobi. Thus, this cloak of mine I have on, prevents one from sensing mine. Goes great with my puppetry…” he said. He continued on.
“But, no… I know who it is. We’ll have a little bit of fun further down the line, right before getting to the town, so we are well out of the area of getting in trouble for causing a scene.” He said. He looked back at his partner.
“So… how many enemies are we talking? Rather… how many people will be killable…” Hayabusa asked. He took pleasure in wiping the scum of this planet on to the next realm.
Behind them, from the shadows, there had been a hooded figure following the both of them. The person was a skilled fighter, and had exceeded Hayabusa in many aspects, except the mind, and Hayabusa had been a lot stronger, as to this person excelled in speed compared to him. He kept running on, looking at Yukimura as they got further down the road. Hayabusa took his hand, put it in the air, then made a quick fist, , summoning a halt behind the trees, so that the figure would pass in between them. Hayabusa pointed to Yukimura, and then made a four finger gesture toward the figure, coming back and pointing to himself, and then putting his fingers to his eyes, then pointing back at Yukimura. In this, Yukimura could pick up that Hayabusa was commanding an attack, while Hayabusa would watch Yukimura’s back.
[285|896]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:22

Yukimura moved ahead of Hayabusa by a little bit once the man mention to take point. He then continued to explain to Hayabusa about the mission. “When the Ninken reported back to the Mission desk, they reported thugs not ninja. I presume it would be as much as the ninja seem fit. In the ball park of 35 to 60.” Yukimura said. He then turned and noticed the hand of Hayabusa and he stopped behind a tree. He looked at Hayabusa who was performing some movements that he was unfamiliar with. “The hell is this man doing?” Yukimura thought as he kept making hand movements. “Does he want me to attack?” He questioned. Still Hayabusa was doing more movements. “I guess that means attack.” He moved behind the figure and followed swiftly. He launched over the figure and then began to spin. “Leaf Thunder Fist” Yukimura yelled as he launched at the figure. When the figure revealed its head Yukimura realized it was a girl. He purposely threw his direction off and missed the girl by a land slide.
He directed his attention to the incoming Hayabusa and held his left hand on his hips with his right hand pointed out at the girl. “What the Hell Hayabusa?! You neglected to tell me she was a girl.” He walked over to her and reached out his hand. “I’m sorry mam. Your name is?”

233/1219
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. EmptyWed Apr 24 2013, 20:22

The moment that his partner had abided by his command, Hayabusa watched as he smirked, hoping to get a pre-game show. As his partner used an attack he had never seen before, Hayabusa came a little bit from behind the tree to watch his partner attack the hooded figure in a dark cloak. The moment he did so, he could see Ayane get hit in mid air, having her fall to the ground. Her hood had been taken off, letting her purple hair fall into place. Upon this attack, her eyes pierced into the one who had attacked her.
He feet lit up with what seemed to be electricity, and she sprinted forth to the man who had attacked her, even while he had been in his stance of apology and introduction. As she approached him, her hands let up with electricity as well, bursting at him with speed that Hayabusa had no idea she had. He quickly activated his Sharingan, jumping down from the branch, jumping in between the two of them at the last moment. His hand came down, hitting her wrist with his at the last moment, redirecting it downward. It hit and pierced the ground about 6 inches in front of Yukimura, with her arm wedged in it. When the smoke cleared, she was still there, as had been Hayabusa, pulling her up.
“I apologize… this is my fault, I believe…” Hayabusa said. He looked at Yukimura. “However, I’m glad my personal pleasures brought about an issue that you cannot show in battle. Shinobi affairs and death knows no gender. Neither should you, unless you are having intercourse. Which you two are obviously not doing…” he said, He looked at Ayane before shaking his head and continuing on, running on the ground rather than branches. Ayane looked at the man.
“Yea… I rememeber you… you helped Hayabusa save me…” she said. “Ayane…” she said, but did not shake hands, nor bowed. She lacked respect when in rage. She followed Hayabusa.
“What… are you doing here…” he said.
“I got bored at home… there’s nothing to do…”
“Yea… except bother me. Can’t you bother Kasumi, or Hayate?”
“Yea right… Kasumi and I would be ripping each other’s throats out, and Hayate is boring at most too.”
“...” his pause spoke for itself. “You’re going to stop doing this. Especially if all you do is run off…” he bagan. He waited for Yukimura to catch up before they would soon arrive.
As they look at the gates, they would enter. Ayane would put her hood up as they walked. Hayabusa looked at Yukimura.
“Ok… so now what…” he began.
[441|1337]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.   .:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Traitors Of All Kinds ::.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox