Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 17:52

“He had stolen from Kokoro’s father. I chased him down and retrieved the money.” He explained. She gave a nod such as to imply that she understood now.
“Not this time…” one of the new men said. He dropped the man he was assaulting and pulled out a katana. The man in the background loaded up many boxes on the horse that was almost lose and began to climb the horse. He looked at Kasumi.
“I got this…” she said. Hayabusa nodded and ran towards the wagon and the horses there.
[100|1000|10]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 17:57

Hayabusa had dodge with easy a horizontal slash from the man with the katana. Hayabusa, while ducked, did a sweep kick, knocking him off of his feet and air borne. He continued to run to the horse, but the other man was getting away with the first horse and boxed goods. Kasumi appeared next to the airborne man and thrust her elbow into his gut, snatching the katana on his way down. While she handles one man, Hayabusa threw the second aside towards Kasumi, for her to handle him as well. He jumped on the back of another horse, too.
[100|1100|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 18:02

He detached it with ease, because he had experience with these wagons, and kicked the horse in the side to get it going. It chased after the other one. The horse his nemesis had was not only slow, but loaded with goods. Hayabusa caught up a lot easier. Hayabusa took a stand on the moving horse. The moment he got close, Hayabusa took a dive and tackled the man to the ground. He and the man both hit the ground hard. Hayabusa gave him one good punch as he lay on top of him, to show he meant business now.
[100|1200|12]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 18:07

One more punch drew blood from the man’s face. Hayabusa stood up, as his hair blew in the wind. Hayabusa held his fist up with blood still lingering on it.
“You know what…” Hayabusa began. “This is the last time I want to be attacking you. Because… not only am I an Uchiha… I am a bodyguard, medic, puppeteer, and Assassin…” he said. Hayabusa then got close to his face. “And next time… will be strike 3… understand where I’m getting at?” he asked the man. The man nodded slowly in fear that Hayabusa would do something terrible to him.
[100|1300|13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 18:12

“Good…” Hayabusa said. He moved from above him and whistled. Both horses came back. Hayabusa jumped on the one with products and grabbed the leash to the other, walking it and leading it back to its owner.
As they made their way back, The owner had been wiping blood from his mouth. The two culprits were out cold on the ground. The wheel had been replaced. Hayabusa made it to them and hooked the horses back up.
“Thank you… THANK YOU SO MUCH! This here is my life… history… high in demand, to the right people.” The owner had said.
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 18:22

“No problem, sir…” Hayabusa said. He looked back at Kasumi. “Now… what was this about” he said. She smirked.
“Show him your inventory.” She said to the owner. The owner nodded as he put some boxes on the ground and began to open the boxes to show its contents. What had been inside almost brought Hayabusa to tears. He fell to his knees as he began to rub his hand on the grain of the wood…
“Puppets…” he said. This man had somehow conserved history of Suna and saved puppets somehow. He looked up to the man.
“I need these… a lot…”
“Well…” the owner said. “I’ll work a deal with you. You’ve saved me a bit of trouble… and a lot of business and money. I’ll tell you what. The first 3 and a half thousand spent on my material here will be on me.” He said with a smile. Hayabusa smirked. He looked at Kasumi.
“Thank you…” he said. He smiled and began conversation with the man. He found out he was a private creator and owner. He is the one out of a few licensed from Suna to travel and sell Puppets. This is a temporary stay, and anything more Hayabusa wanted would have to be earned by that Wednesday. Hayabusa nodded. He bought the bases of what he could afford and slightly bowed before departing. The man went on his way to sell in Konoha. Hayabusa took his new puppets, with Kasumi, back to the house…
Everything seemed to be getting better and better…
[258|1658|15]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 3]{Hayabusa}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2