Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 12:32

The following day, Hayabusa had been up long before everybody else. He was used to getting up early, before the sun had come up. As he walked downstairs of their newly appointed house, Hayabusa had grabbed a drink of water and turned around to see Genshin already up. He had always been the only one that would be up before Hayabusa, only because he had been the one to put him in this way of life in the first place.
“Good morning… what are you up to today?” Genshin had asked Hayabusa while drinking his own cup of hot coffee.
[100|100]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 12:38

After taking a sip of his own drink, Hayabusa looked up to Genshin and shrugged his shoulder.
“I think that today will be dedicated to finding a way to make some money. A job would be nice so that this modern life style could be upkept. I really want to do a little bit of training but… we can’t afford to waste that time until most of us, if not all of us, have some steady income.” Hayabusa finished his drink and put it down on the table he had been leaning on. He turned back around to face Genshin.
[100|200|2]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 12:43

“I think you should have the people clean up some more, repair any drafts or mechanical systems. Someone needs to take the kids to get registered for academy. They are very much far behind. Everyone else needs to express their skills and look for a job. Hayate…” he said, as Hayate, who had always woken up shortly after Hayabusa, walked in and looked at the two of them. “… whom is weird to see walking again, will definitely fair well at the hospital. May take my chances there, as well. I just need to refine my medical jutsu and techniques.”
[100|300|3]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 12:48

“Yea… I agree…” Hayate said. “I think I will go with you.”
“Alright…” Hayabusa said. “Well… I am about to head out.” He said. Genshin and Hayate looked at him up and down.
“Without your equipment?” Hayate asked.
“We are guests… residents, but guest no the less. Let us socialize before we are allowed to carry and form of a weapon in the village. We need to respect this land.” Hayabusa replied.
“You may find yourself needing it…” Genshin said to Hayabusa. Hayabusa shrugged.
“We’re treading on water here, Sensei.” He said. Genshin slowly nodded.
“Fine… is a week enough?”
[100|400|4]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 12:53

“Yes…” Hayabusa said. “A week of actual involvement may buy us the right to carry our own. When we have held up our own… perhaps made a few friend and missions. We will reward ourselves when we get jobs, even if its volunteer work. If you can convince the people to get involved, we will carry. Otherwise, the furthest anything should go is to the front gate with the guards. Argue the case that the 10 minutes between here and the gate may be dangerous.” He said. Genshin nodded. He looked at Hayate. “Alright?” Hayate, too, nodded in his agreement.
[100|500|5]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 12:58

“Ok… you ready?” Hayabusa asked Hayate. Hayate nodded and bowed to Genshin. Hayabusa did the same. They stepped out into the sound of birds and animals. Before, this sound invaded their night. But to hear it after comfortable sleeping was actually relaxing. In no rush, the two began to walk to the village gate. The two began talking about the many changes that they wanted to make. They were, in fact, two out of the five who were deemed ‘council’ to lead the community. As they came close to the village gates, Hayabusa looked at Hayate’s forehead village head band.
[100|600|6]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:03

“I was afraid you’d accidently wear the Sand Village headband…” Hayabusa said. Hayate smirked.
“Actually…” he said as they took their first step into their new home, “I almost did. I looked in the mirror and then realized it was my old headband.” He said. Hayabusa began to laugh. They looked up at the big wide open village. It had been much more full of life than that of what Hayabusa remembered of the Sand Village. Staying here in Konoha long enough may have him shift his loyalties. Maybe this was where he really belonged. He looked up at Hayate.
[100|700|7]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:08

“It’s strange going in as a duo, isn’t it? Show we have no uniqueness… or character… to be able to do it ourselves. Besides… if they’re limited, you’re much better for the job than I. Go…” Hayabusa said. Hayate nodded.
“Ok, little brother.” He said. He began walking down the path to the medical hospital and waved behind him. “I’ll catch you later.” He said.
“Yea… you too…” Hayabusa said. He turned down the other path towards the main shopping paths. He could perhaps find some money.
[100|800|8]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:13

As he walked through the stores, looking for possible ‘Help Wanted’ signs, Hayabusa had come across a storefront that had a very beautiful familiar looking girl working behind the desk. It had been a bakery, and even the smell had a familiar scent to it. He couldn’t put a pin in it. He prepared to go in before he heard from the distance, not more than 10 feet from him, a man that had been familiar looking and seemed to have been wealthy had yelled.
“HEY! MY BRIEFCASE!” he yelled. Behind the man was a trail of chaos and crime.
[100|900|9]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:18

Hayabusa saw that everyone watched. Hayabusa could see the disappointment in the man’s face. It seemed as though that briefcase held something valuable. Hayabusa immediately, without thinking twice, started to sprint towards the trail of chaos left behind. The culprit continued running, but, probably assumed nobody was behind him. The person was in a black hoody and ran as fast as he could. He was pretty fast, but ran in such a way that insisted he was a street fighter or underground fighter. Hayabusa kept on his tail by taking to the roof tops. He kept his eye on him.
[100|1000|10]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next