Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa} Empty
PostSubject: ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa}   ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa} EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 10:41

Limping out of the Dojo, Hayabusa wished he had known medical ninjutsu now. Hayabusa walked very slowly to the hospital in Suna. Granted, his brother was young, he had been the owner’s personal assistant. Walking in, his emblem of the Lydeck Clan shined on his ripped shirt as he stumbled in.
“Hayabusa?” one nurse said. They were familiar with his face and clan, for many of the Lydeck clan offered their services here. Hayabusa began to stumble. “HAYATE!” she yelled through the hospital. Hayate came from out of one of the rooms.
“Yes? What the…” Hayate ran to Hayabusa, grabbing him up and helping him into the room. “Are you alright?”
“Yes, brother… it’s just a few scratches.”
“Scratches? This one is pretty deep…” he said, as he examine the cut in Hayabusa’s leg. “Nothing that can’t be a quick fix, but, you need to stay off the leg for the rest of the day, at least. Your body isn’t yet used to this kind of wear and tear. Soon, though, this will be nothing more than a bruise to you. I’m assuming this was Sensei Genshin’s work?” Hayate asked. Hayabusa nodded to his older brother. “Of course… you know… if you went down the Medical Branch, this wouldn’t be a problem. You could fix this in a matter of seconds.”
“Well… why can’t I do both?” he asked. Hayate gave him a look as he used his own chakra to heal him.
“It’s hard work Hayabusa… I’m not sure you are up for the challenge.”
“Why not?!”
“Well…” Hayate sighed. “Hayabusa… history says you don’t have what it takes. Your ambition and motivation, and respect… especially patience. You lack in all of those things.”
“Hayate… please… teach me.”
“Wha…” Hayate put his hands down, as his work had been done on all scratches. Hayabusa sat up and looked him in the eye.
“Please, brother… I want to learn…” he said. This was different to Hayate. Hayabusa never begged for anything.
“Fine…” Hayate stood up and put his finger up, telling him to wait a moment. He came back with stacks of papers, picked Hayabusa up and put him at the table. “You have a debt to pay to me. If you can finish these papers by the time my shift is over, I will teach you. Not only will this prove your dedication and patience, but it will keep you off that leg. The only thing you are to train is your control of chakra. You will need it.” He said. Hayabusa had heard this once from Genshin already. He figured now it’s doubly important. He slightly bowed in respect to his brother.
“Thank you, Nii-chan…” he said. He turned and got to work immediately on it.
It took hours to work on it, but, the moment he finished, he sat back and waited for his brother, closing his eyes and feeling the breeze of the wind. He could feel chakra flowing through him. His mission was simply to move chakra from one side of his body to another as he awaited the end of his brother’s day…
[519 Words][+ 78 EXP]
[STR (x2) + END Trainded][+3 D10 Rolls][- 3 Training Cost][+ 3 HP Markers][-15 HP][+ 15 Exp][+ 2 Quick Learner Stats per]
[Chakra Control Trained][+ D10 Roll][-4 Training Cost][+ 4 HP Markers][-20 HP][+ 5 Exp]
[RESTING][- 1 HP Marker]

Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa}   ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa} EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 10:48

Rolling for Str, End, and Chak Control
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa}   ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa} EmptyThu Mar 21 2013, 10:48

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 9, 2, 9, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa}   ~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa} Empty

Back to top Go down

~ The Beggining of the Red Eyed Shadow ~ [Part 4]{Hayabusa}
Page 1 of 1