Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin

Post[s] : 2633

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:18

Hayabusa saw that everyone watched. Hayabusa could see the disappointment in the man’s face. It seemed as though that briefcase held something valuable. Hayabusa immediately, without thinking twice, started to sprint towards the trail of chaos left behind. The culprit continued running, but, probably assumed nobody was behind him. The person was in a black hoody and ran as fast as he could. He was pretty fast, but ran in such a way that insisted he was a street fighter or underground fighter. Hayabusa kept on his tail by taking to the roof tops. He kept his eye on him.
[100|1000|10]
Back to top Go down
SatoshiHeise
Spec. Jounin
Spec. Jounin
SatoshiHeise

Post[s] : 1645

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:21

OOC: Is this closed?
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:23

Hayabusa watched the man run into an alleyway. The man must’ve thought he had been safe. He leaned against the wall and caught his breath. Hayabusa watched from the roof tops. The man put the case on the ground and opened it. From afar, Hayabusa could see that there had to be at least 50,000 ryo in cash in that case.
“What the…” Hayabusa said to himself. Hayabusa shook his head. As the man closed the case and began to walk out of the alleyway, Hayabusa jumped between the man and the street, blocking his egress from the alley way.
[100|1100|11]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:24

OOC: It's a Quest. No Quest is closed really lol but it's almost done. YOU AND I have some talking to do though}
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:28

“Who da…” the man began. Hayabusa bowed slightly.
“Lydeck Hayabusa…” he said. The man brushed his shoulder off.
“What the hell do you want?” he said. Hayabuda pointed to the case.
“That doesn’t belong to you, now does it?” he said. The man looked down at the case, then back up at Hayabusa. He then turned and prepared to run. Hayabusa grabbed the back of his color and dragged him back to the ground. He picked him up and slammed him against the wall. “We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. I’m a Lydeck… pretty peaceful…”
[100|1200|12]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:33

“But…” Hayabusa continued. “… on the other hand, the Uchiha side of me wants to rip your heart out and feed it to you.” He said. The man dropped the case.
“Uchiha?”
“Yea… Uchiha… Sharingan… heard of them?” Hayabusa asked in an intimidating voice. Honestly, Hayabusa didn’t think this would work, but it did.
“Oh… um… ok man… I’m sorry bro… just please… don’t hurt me…” he said. Hayabusa smirked. The man leaned over to pick up the case slowly and stood back up, handing it to Hayabusa. Hayabusa smiled, before letting go of the man’s hoody and shirt collar.
[100|1300|13]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:38

The man went sprinting deeper into the alleyway. Pleased, Hayabusa walked out of the alleyway. He could have kept the money and made a living. 50,000 ryo did not come by every day. Hayabusa, however, had grown… they’ve had to steal before but he was not going to rish the opportunity to stay within this larger community. Hayabusa walked back towards the shop center. The man was there, sitting, with his heads in his hands. Hayabusa stopped in front of him and held the briefcase up. The man looked up at Hayabusa’s face.
“Oh God… did you open it, sir?”
[100|1400|14]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 13:47

Hayabusa shook his head.
“I didn’t, but he did. Don’t worry. He didn’t get a chance to take any.” He said, dropping the briefcase in the man’s lap. “And neither did I…” Hayabusa said. He slightly bowed to the man. He began to walk away.
“Wait…” the man said. He stood up and took a few stacks out and gave them to Hayabusa. Hayabusa tried to give them back.
“No… I couldn’t accept all this…”
“You’ve earned it…”
“I only did what anyone else would do…” Hayabusa said.
“Wrong…” he said. The man looked Hayabusa in the eye. “Did you not see how everyone here kept to themselves?” he said. Hayabusa did understand… maybe people here weren’t as nice as Hayabusa. Hayabusa sighed.
“Ok, sir… I really… REALLY appreciate it.” Hayabusa said, putting the money in his pocket. This should suffice for a while.
“Now… I have a lot of business to take care of…” he said. He closed the case and began to go in the shop with the pretty girl. “By the way… do I know you? Your aura… you light up… your persona… all familiar… oh… nevermind…” he said. He looked at his watch and jump in the shop. Hayabusa smiled at the thought of this money… before he had been interrupted by the name of the shop. Kokoro’s.
“Ko… KOKORO?!” he said. He lit up and began to go in. He hadn’t seen her for years. But, before he went in, he was interrupted…
[100|1648|15[
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}   ~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Fresh Start In Konoha ~ [Part 2]{Hayabusa}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Path to Jidai :: - World - :: + - Fire Country - Hidden Leaf Village - Konoha - >-
Jump to:  
ChatBox