Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty
PostSubject: V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptyFri Jul 07 2017, 22:32

~ x - V : Saudade - x ~

Job RP Session: Stalking Kojuro part 4

Chiasa sat at a table at an outdoor restaurant. She was running the scenarios in her head of where would the best place be to take care of Kojuro. “I can think of no better place than his home, however, I will have to find a way to make it look like an accident.” She thought to herself. At this point Chiasa was already committed to executing the plan, reluctance was no longer an issue. He must have something in his home that I can- “

“Hey, Chiasa.” The sudden burst of words startled Chiasa out of her thoughts. “Oops. Didn’t mean to scare you.” The young man said again. Chiasa looked up to see who was speaking to her. It was, coincidently, Kojuro. Despite the action that was about to be taken against him, Chiasa regained her composure.

“That’s okay, Kojuro. I was just deep in thought about something my mother asked me to do.” She said back in a warm smile. “She can really be kind of demanding at times.” Kojuro chuckled at her words. Come to think of it, Chiasa never actually saw Kojuro’s mother, or either of his parents for that matter. Kojuro did indeed originate from another village. Art around 14 or 15 years of age he managed to make his way to the Village Hidden in the Stone, but she was still suspicious.

“I can imagine. Oda always tells me that you are willing to do whatever you can for your mother.” He replied. Kojuro pulled out the chair that was across from Chiasa and started to sit down. “Excuse, do you mind if I join you?” he asked a second later. Chiasa nodded her head in approval.

“Oda told you, huh? Probably called me ‘Spoiled Princess’ or some shit like that, right?” she responded. Kojuro laughed.

“Of course, he did. You, of all people, should know how he gets.” Chiasa sighed. She wasn’t surprised, but it would be nice if Oda could compliment her at least once in her life time. “I think that it’s admirable.” Chiasa looked at him with an intrigued look on her face. “Not very many girls have that sense of devotion to ones that they care about.” His words caught her by surprise. It wasn’t like she wasn’t used to being complimented. If we went off looks alone, every dude she across didn’t forget to mention how the sun was envious of her radiance, or how the world’s most beautiful wonders couldn’t hold a candle to her. These did not impress Chiasa. What did was moments like this, heartfelt and speaking on her devotion. Chiasa had dreams and goals as well, however, they were second to her duty to her clan and parents. Someone finally noticed her effort and she was about to kill him.

Job RP Session End

466 Words

Chiasa had arrived home later than she normally does. She walked into her house smiling and laughing. Something that she had not done, ever really. Her parents took immediate notice. “My what has my little girl laughing like this? Ryu Jiin asked. Chiasa’s mother was also concerned about her sudden burst of happiness.

“It’s nothing. I just spent the afternoon with someone. I didn’t think I would ever find someone that would make me laugh that much in one afternoon.” Chiasa laughed again. She took off her shoes and began to head up towards her room.

“Wait. Wait. Will we get to meet this person?” Ryu asked, feeding off his daughter’s excitement A tone shift came across the whole house as Chiasa’s smile turned back to her grave disposition. Her parents noticed the sudden change in her attitude, apparently.

“No, dad. I don’t think this will be a long-term thing.” Chiasa stated before finally heading up to her room and closing the door behind her.

“It won’t be a long-term thing? What is she talking about?” Ryu wondered. Akame sighed and headed towards the kitchen, hiding the devilish smile on her face.

“You know how teenagers are. They just like being in love they don’t think about whether it will work or not. Thankfully at least our Chiasa has the insight to understand that what she has won’t. We should just accept that.” She added.

Upstairs Chiasa stared at an open candle flame. She analyzed, admired its beauty, and respected its power. “This must be how Kojuro feels when he looks at me.” She thought to herself as she reminisced on something that the mentioned this afternoon:
“The way you are like a candleflame in my eyes. You burn with rage, and yet there is a beauty to it. Art, if you will. That takes it from anger to passion. You burn those who get too close, but you are important to those who respect your power. I think I’ll call you my ‘Little Flame’”

Chiasa hated poetry, but hearing him say these things to her, she couldn’t help but get butterflies. “His Little Flame, huh?” she laughed to herself silently. “I wish things were different, Kojuro. I really do, but like you said. I am too devoted to my mother.” Chiasa didn’t know if it was because she was focusing on the open flame or if it was just because her feelings were starting to get the best of her, but regardless of the reason, Chiasa began to cry for the first time in a long time. | 428 Words | 894 Total Words |
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Tengan Mastery, Strength, and Treasure Rolls   V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySat Jul 08 2017, 07:42

All TP from Friday, July 7 spent.

Kekkei Genkai Mastery x2
Strength x1
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Tengan Mastery, Strength, and Treasure Rolls   V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySat Jul 08 2017, 07:42

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dice

#1 'Exercise Dice' : 8, 7

--------------------------------

#2 'Exercise Dice' : 6

--------------------------------

#3 'Treasure Dice' : 82
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Final Results   V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] EmptySat Jul 08 2017, 07:50

x - Final Results - x
  • 894 Words = 894xp

• Kekkei Genkai Increases:
    Tengan Mastery: +15%

• Nexus Attributes Increases:
    Strength: +6

{!} All TP Spent {!}

• Treasure Roll: 86 (+2250 Ryo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]   V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful] Empty

Back to top Go down

V : Saudade [Solo - Training - Job - Peaceful]
Page 1 of 1