Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance    Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 18:31

Nagakoto sat in his chambers, crossed legged and meditating. Often his mind would cross into the realms of fantasy instead of actual meditation. “Hmmm…. That was very odd. I’ve heard from everyone how strong my grandpa’s fire techniques were. Yet, as I sat there in his flames I was barely hurt. Not so much as a scratch. This is very strange.” Nagakoto continued to think this for the entire time while he was meditating. A couple of hours later Nagakoto rose up to his feet and began stretching. He had finished his mediation a couple of hours earlier than he thought. He was also getting bored of starring at his eyelids. “Ah, I think that it is time that I picked up another good book. This time instead of a fantasy book I think that I will actually get an educational book.” Nagakoto began to get excited and immediately ran back to the massive library. On his way there he didn’t run into his grandfather, which was a good thing to him. He wanted to have all the time in the world to read as many books as he could. Once he arrived in the library Nagakoto immediately began to search in the body references section. He had read a couple of books from this section before. He knew that they contained books that had information about increasing body resistance against physical pain and resisting poisons and things of that nature. Being a bookworm Nagakoto knew that he had very low resistance; he knew that if he was going to be as strong as his grandfather he was going to have to build and build his endurance.
Nagakoto picked up a random book and began to read it. The book went into great detail about what one can do to increase their body’s total resistance it was just the book he was looking for. Although it wasn’t the usual fantasy books that he normally reads he still quickly read every page in the book front and back. “Ah… that was surprisingly a good book. I should read more like them.” Nagakoto learned that a couple of things that the he could do is to start eating better foods and diets. Also regular body conditioning would also help him. “I wonder what grandpa ate when he was young. I imagine that his workout routine is brutal, far, far too brutal for me to handle at this point.” Nagakoto rose and left the library. He wanted to leave and trying to put this brand new knowledge to use. || 426 words | Endurance & Resistance | +2HP Marker = 40 HP | Training Marker = 2 | 10 EXP | 42 Bonus EXP
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance    Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 18:32

Moe stats, shun.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance    Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 18:32

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D8' : 4, 5
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance    Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  EmptyThu Mar 14 2013, 18:33

Quick Learner =
6 Endurance
7 Resistance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance    Grey Blaze 002: Ignition  [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance  Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 002: Ignition [Stat & EX Stat Training] : Endurance and Resistance
Page 1 of 1