Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training] Empty
PostSubject: Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training]   Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training] EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 14:02

“So by learning how to increase my control over my chakra I able to send or destroy spirits much easier.” Nagakoto stated as he read a book that listed benefits of chakra control, specifically for monks and non-shinobi. “It says here that it will also allow me to ‘sense’ spirits easier as well.” By now Nagakoto had heard enough and he had decided that this was to be the next thing for him to train. “Since I have a little knowledge in chakra molding I should have a slight head start concerning chakra control and since I am already a sensory it should be able to detect spirits even before they notice I am around.” Nagakoto closed the book and moved to a secluded place in the compound. Once was alone and was everything was quiet and sat down cross-legged on the ground, put the back of his hand into the palm of his other. He closed his eyes and began to envision his chakra flow running through his body. He figured it was be easier to train if he could somehow envision his flow of chakra. “Okay now, lets see if I can focus my charka to my hand…” Nagakoto said to himself. He began to visualize moving all of his chakra to his hands. Nagakoto peeped open an eye to see if he was performing the training correctly. Upon opening his eyes he saw an outline of blue charka around his hands. “Is this it? Wow, I have better control over my chakra than I thought. I mean, I’m sure its nowhere like grandpa’s, but it is still better than what I thought I was going to be at.” Nagakoto began to have ideas about training his chakra control. He stood up and began to visualize sending and focusing his chakra to his feet. “There that should be enough.” He stated as he looked down at his feet.
He then turned to the wall that was behind him. “I remember reading that one way of training chakra control is to focus chakra towards the feet and walk up a surface, such as a tree or a wall. The concentrated chakra should keep me from falling.” Although he had his doubts he was curious to see where he stood. Slowly, one foot at a time Nagakoto began to walk up the wall. “Wow… just… wow! This is really cool. If I keep at it at this speed I will definitely become like grandpa.” Nagakoto’s concentration finally broke and he fell onto the floor. Since he wasn’t really all that high up the fall didn’t hurt him. “Well, I suppose I deserved that for getting too excited too soon. Still, It is a good achievement”

*Results

Words: 455
EXP: 225 Bonus + 5 = 230 Total EXP
Chakra Control: 6% + 2[Quick Learner] = 8%
Hit Marker: +4
Trainings Left: 0

Last edited by ViciousWulf on Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Roll results)
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
ViciousWulf
Genin
Genin
ViciousWulf

Post[s] : 541

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training]   Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training] EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 14:03

rolling for that C.C.
Back to top Go down
http://deusthawulf.wordpress.com/
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training]   Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training] EmptySat Mar 23 2013, 14:03

The member 'ViciousWulf' has done the following action : Dices

'D10' : 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training]   Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grey Blaze 009 : Wall Walking [Chakra Control Training]
Page 1 of 1