Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Monk and the Perv

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

The Monk and the Perv Empty
PostSubject: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 20:24

Reo walked through Suna casually. He knew those monsters were coming back in a relatively short amount of time and that he needed to get stronger – but there was only so much the young monk could hold on his plate. First, there was Apollo, Hephaestus, and Ares. The three that Reo had taken to dubbing The Olympians. Reo suspected there were a number of others, because their names were modeled after ancient gods – which Reo’s clan knew well of. There were twelve Olympians, so there were probably nine more members of the group. Second, there was this group mentioned by that weird person who had been fighting Broly and the cat with Reo. He mentioned a group known as Akatsuki and he wanted to recruit that Demon…Reo shuddered at the thought. Finally, there was this cat and Broly and the third one. What did they want?

Reo wasn’t sure, but he was training as much as he possibly could. What else could he do?

[164 Words]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 21:05

In the same land of Suna-- Asura had plenty on his mind after the little tussel in River Country. The mysteriously powerful warrior, the god-like cat man who appeared, and the bald-headed kid who gave a good run for their money.

There were too many unanswered questions and things hanging in the wind like this. And the threat they would come back seemed possible.

Either way, Asura kept his focus and was on standby as per Hayabusa's instructions. He didn't like the idea of just waiting around doing nothing... he had to find something to keep himself busy.

List of things to do:

Train like no tomorrow.
Craft more armor and weapons to sell.

Both of those didn't appeal to him as he walked along the outskirts of the dunes...

... till he found a fun spot not too far off from Suna. The Oasis the shinobi went for cool bathes in the hot desert area-- one spot in this oasis was exclusive for women.

A grin showed on Asura's face as he spied the spot. "Well, I do need to kill time. Might as well pratice my stealth skills," he said, deciding to have a little fun while he could.

Time later, the sight of a few kunoichis splashed around in the mini-beach like atmosphere at the bottom of the dunes-- which also fed into the small rivers that ran through Suna. Hidden among the dunes, Asura watched as he saw them playfully splash around with each other. He kept waiting patiently, in a transparancy jutsu to hide his presence from unaware eyes.

Should anyone spot him-- it would ruin his fun, but for now he waited to see how playful these women would get and hoped they would grow more willing to lose their tops.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 21:08

Reo found himself travelling towards the oasis. He didn’t come there for enjoyment very often, so it was a strange occurrence to find himself walking there currently. As he did, he couldn’t help but ask why? The last time he had been there, Reo had been training to walk on water by walking across the Oasis. It was good training, but was training at that level going to help Reo anymore?

Well, yes. He had to admit that he was still nothing but a Genin. Training at that level was exactly what he needed to get stronger. So, perhaps his body had made the decision for him. The problem was, would it be enough? He had to deal with the Olympians, that new Cat and his monsters, as well as possibly this Akatsuki group if they proved to be evil as well. Reo didn’t have high hopes for a secret organization that was trying to recruit a monster like the one they had been facing.

As Reo finally arrived at the Oasis, he saw a strange red haired man staring at the woman’s side. Reo’s cheeks lit up as he began to stomp towards the man. “What do you think you are doing?!”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 08:17

Asura kept hidden in the dunes with a perfect view of the woman's swimming spot. They were getting a bit playful as he observed them splashing about. At first, Asura had the temptation to slip in and use that 'harem inducement' genjutsu his master showed him-- but his better judgment told him not to and didn't. He wasn't about to trick anyone like that. Despite him right now, he wouldn't go that far. He prefers to use his own charm to earn that kind of company. He had roguish charm after all.

HIs eyes widened a bit when he saw one of the women stop to remove their top when...

"What do you think you are doing?!" a voice shouted.

Shit-- he thought, his hair nearly standing up on end. Even though far away no one could hear from the spring, Asura rolled over and jumped to his feet. Behind him he found a bald-headed kid, looking roughly about 10 years old or so. His arms were folded impatiently as he glared at him, his cheeks red -- probably in anger at him.

His mind snapped into attention at the site of him, who was the mouthy little kid who actually was super strong against Broly via his clones. He recognized him and it was very possible he would recognize him too. "Um... hi there," Asura replied as he rubbed the back of his neck casually. "DOn't mind me, kid. I'm just doing a little reconnaissance work. Pay no mind to me," he midly bluffed, his tone though casual for it to not be likely a lie. "Nothing you need to be concerned with."

Typical that some monk-looking kid would cock-block him... Asura grumbled internally for ruining his fun.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 20:47

Reo stared at the man before him. He looked vaguely familiar – and yet completely different than anyone he had ever seen. It was strange how someone could occupy both of those thoughts in his brain at the same time, and yet here it was. On the one hand, Reo could swear that it was the same person who he had seen fighting Broly…but he looked different than he last remembered.

“Reconnaissance? Those are Sunagakure women, over there. Shall I take that to mean you are a spy?” Reo said, not taking a combat stance just yet. He wanted to be sure about the identity of this man before he went into combat mode – besides Reo saw through the lie immediately and intended the statement more to be showing this man that he knew he was just a pervert.

That’s when it hit him. Sage Mode. It was an ability that the Armadillos told him very few knew. In fact, they had mentioned one person other than Reo himself that was taught it. Reo couldn’t imagine that the man standing before him went under the alias Hephaestus, but the way he looked similar and yet different…

It was like Reo whenever he looked into a mirror that one time in Sage Mode. Sure, this person’s sage mode looked different than Reo’s. His made him gain some sort of tiger stripes whereas Reo appeared to gain armor-like scales. Still, could it be true?

“You’re the man from before, aren’t you. The one who tried to ally himself with the Demon.” Reo said as he stared straight ahead – unsure how to act. There were innocents nearby. He didn’t want this to become a fight. Not here.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 21:32

Feinting and partly offended, Asura leaned over with his hands on his side. He glared the monk child in the eye. "Hey, did it ever cross your mind that maybe one of those lethal ladies could be a spy instead? Hm? Maybe you shouldn't go around poking your nose into shinobi business." he said trying to get the guy to scram. "Go build a sand castle or something. YOu got plenty of sand to do so," he said as he tried to dismiss him and go back to his... research

But then the shit hit the fan as he soon heard the kid point him out. He identified him from the fight with Broly. 'Ally with a demon?" This kid had an annoying habit to blindly label things like that. It made him sick. He didn't turn around but just decided to try and feint ignorance. "Um? Demon? " Asura said, glancing behind him, looking irritated. "Kid, the only demons i want to be involved with are the ones hot as hell if you catch my drift. Either way, I think you are barking up the wrong tree. "

Still, he kept ready in case this prude of a monk-kid decided to get violent. Didn't these monks take a vow of non-violence or something? Suna had a wierd crop of shinobi it seemed...
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptySat Aug 25 2018, 21:45

“I don’t believe you. Your strange form…was that really Sage Mode?” Reo asked calmly. “I have a lot of questions for you, but perhaps we should move somewhere a little more private. Of course, I could always yell out and let those young ladies know that you are spying on them.”

Reo moved closer and was able to gain a view of the women down below for himself. Some were young, true, but one of them drew his eye immediately. His mother was down there.

“Y-you are spying on my mother?!”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptySat Aug 25 2018, 22:05

The irritated look on his face turned into an unnerved one as he heard him talk about his sage mode. Tiger Sage mode, damnit he knew. "What's the matter? YOu not worried you might see something you're not old enough to appreciate?" he teased, trying to turn the tables on him.

However, it was then he mentioned his mother. That drained the cockiness and color from his face. "Wh--shit..." he said, pretty much ruining the mood. THat was a low blow.

He gave a growl to the kid, irritated now. "You little punk... I outta knock you clear to Shishen continent for that mental image!"

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine... What do you want?" he said, giving up any thought of spying on the women in the spring. "Yeah, I remember you... In river country , right? So lets talk."
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptySun Aug 26 2018, 10:21

“Alright. First, let’s move somewhere a little more private.” Reo said without glancing back at the women. Many of them now had their tops off and Reo refused to look at his naked mother. While averting his eyes, Reo began to lead Asura along a path through the desert. To an unfamiliar person, it would seem as if they were walking randomly, but Reo’s home was in this desert and he knew where he was headed. Before long, he came to a half sunken sand creature sticking out of the ground. The more Reo thought about it, the more he was sure that the scaly face was that of a dragon. Of course, this was made entirely of sand and wasn’t actually a living creature. Reo walked into its mouth.

In it’s mouth, stairs led downwards. At the bottom of the stairs was an ornate, but destroyed, cathedral-esque room. In the center of the room was a pedestal with a glass case as if it was supposed to hold a scroll – though Reo had taken the Ryu Caller from that very spot long ago.

“ Why were you trying to become friends with Broly?” Reo asked first off. He wanted to know that answer before he delved into anything else, because that he answer determined if he was friend or foe. “I heard you mention Akatsuki.”

Reo had led Asura to this spot on purpose. If he recognized the spot Reo took the Ryu Caller from, then it would be obvious that Asura was one of those after Reo’s life to attain the scroll. Now, he waited.

[quote=OOC]
You can always not follow if you want. I just felt it was a good way to get secluded and have Asura learn about dragons a little bit. [/quote]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv EmptyTue Aug 28 2018, 18:35

The boring teck into the desert for a while. WHy he agreed to go along with this brat, he had no clue. He didn't intend to make it easy as he went 'are we there yet?" in an annoying tone to irritate the monk. Though the treck into a dead dragon's corpse into a cathedral did raise his interest. Still, he kept that in his mind for later. Dragons-- another passion of Asura to persue.

As they arrived in the sanctum that Reo called home-- he finally addressed about Broly. Asura dropped all pretenses then and there, not intending to lie about his motivations. "What?" Asura asked, almost as if it was a stupid question. "I admired the guy's drive to fight. Is that a crime?" he asked, "Besides, someone like that should have a goal rather than blindly fighting anyone that crosses his vision. You know, something to direct that fury at? Besides, I happen to identify with him-- not that its any business of yours." he replied in a stuck up response and looked away, as if it was no big deal. "And what about the Akatsuki? Its short for the Gessoku Akatsuki," Asura corrected to the young monk.

Asura kept his cool and waited within the creepy shrine inside a dragon. "As for Broly, one should have the freedom to do as they see fit-- except his warpath literally made me his next target. I figure I could convince him... till a certain prudish, cue-ball headed kid came along and incurred the wrath of another cat god." he said, giving a jab at Reo for otherwise interrupting the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Perv   The Monk and the Perv Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monk and the Perv
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next