Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

The Monk and the Slug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

The Monk and the Slug Empty
PostSubject: The Monk and the Slug   The Monk and the Slug EmptyWed Sep 26 2018, 22:43

Reo walked into wave country, senses alert for that strange power that emanated from the other worlders. He was just a clone, but he knew everything the real Reo knew. He even had one of the dragonballs on him, for proof in case he ran into one of the other worlders.

He was crossing a large bridge when the feeling hit him. There was a green turbaned individual straight ahead looking out at the water. He wa she source of the feeling. Reo approaches confidently and calmly. He didn’t know if this was friend or foe, but he was just a clone. He couldn’t die.

“Do you know Trunks or Gohan?” Reo asked the strange green creature. “They have sent me on a quest to gather the dragonballs so that we can stop the merger of our two worlds.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Slug   The Monk and the Slug EmptyThu Sep 27 2018, 09:45

The green skinned stranger just looked out at the open sea from his position on the bridge. He didn't really care what kind of stranger came to him as he heard the request made by the stranger in this situation. The mention of trunks and Gohan didn't even phase him, or about the clash between.

He wanted one thing-- to fight strong enemies in this new world. While he wasn't violent, very little had his undivided attention as continued to face him. As far as he knew, this Reo was nothing but a bug buzzying around his head.

Get too mouthy and he might squish him. He could sense his 'energy' and could tell he was some shadow or reflection of the real guy (guy sensing the clone) .

(Next action will determine interaction)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Slug   The Monk and the Slug EmptyThu Sep 27 2018, 19:56

“Hmm. Seems weird that you aren’t responding.” REo said as he walked right next ot he green man and stood there. He was comfortable just standing there. It wasn’t wasting time too much since he was a clone. “If you’re from that world, then you probably have a dragonball. I don’t know which you are friends with – Gohan or Frieza or neither, but you feel different from anyone from my world. I’m pretty sure you’re one of them.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Slug   The Monk and the Slug EmptyFri Sep 28 2018, 23:48

The tone from the green man seemed crossed, serious and one who was not a fan of casual conversation. "I didn't come to this world to shoot the breeze, kid. And if I did know them, I have no reason to give you anything. If you want something from me, you must earn it. " he said as he finally spoke up and turned to glare at him with a serious look.

"There is only one thing I am here for... to fight strong enemies. You hardly look like you are worth even the effort," he scoffed and folded his arms against his chest. "Let alone talk about Freeza or Gohan. Prove to me how strong you are."

He soon began to radiate an aura, showing he was ready to fight.

(Prepare for battle in following post. Please posts stats and jutsu selection in the post, and/or prepare for battle in discord or site page)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Slug   The Monk and the Slug EmptySun Sep 30 2018, 00:25

Reo sighed. This world was full of evil people. “You seem even more evil than Frieza. Give me one hour for my real self to get here.”

And then, the clone poofed away.

[1 hour later (already sent real Reo over)]

Reo walked towards the geeen man. He knew everything. “So, you’re one like frieza rather than Gohan or Trunks? Guess that means getting the dragonball from you is beneficial in more than one way.”

[will prep battle in discord in the morning]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monk and the Slug   The Monk and the Slug Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monk and the Slug
Page 1 of 1