Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast in the Mists (Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Enjin
Guru
Guru

Post[s] : 2035

Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28 2018, 20:43

Clearly this kid had his own secrets-- still Broly preferred to be around those his own age, or at least those he could team up with in a bar to hit on some women. Censor for obviously explicited content Still, he had skills. If this was serious, things would of gotten nasty on both sides.

Putting that aside, Broly just listened as he flexed his muscles a bit and rotated his neck to loosen up. "Well, not sure if i can find others but I'll look around . What is this little 'club' you're making called?" he asked in a slight mocking tone. Then the topic changed to Kekkei Genkais? Broly spat near Shan-- just slightly off but not hitting him. "What am I, an idiot?" he said offended, "I know what bloodline traits are. Stupid things to obsess over. Power is power-- though I have one. I am of the Saniou clan originally," he explained, "I don't have Doujutsu." The idea to steal another person's kekkei genkai or doujutsu however, got the evil wheels in Broly's mind moving. "Hmm... that is an interesting idea now that you mentioned it."

He recalled how he had the ability to assimilate organs and such into himself from fallen foes. It started to give Broly ideas how to adapt the doujutsu and other forms of clan powers into himself. But that would be a while and he kept that detail to himself.

"I'll be happy to lend my strength to you, but not now. I think we need to cement things first," he said in a strong tone. "Anyway, how does this multi-shadow clone jutsu help you train more?"

(Requesting the final give for learning the multi-shadow clone method from Shan to train)

Training: 1 for Chakra Control, 5 for Int.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 28 2018, 20:43

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 5, 3, 1, 10, 8, 7
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 29 2018, 21:49

“Hmm. We are called Tartaros. Have you ever heard the stories of the Olympians? They were twelve gods worshipped long ago. Well, before they existed, there was a group known as the Titans. Powerful foes who were said to be undefeatable. Except, the gods found a way. They found Tartarus – a place, or sometimes a being – so powerful that not even the infallible could escape. That is what we represent to these infallible ninja institutions. The thing that can defeat them.” Shan spoke as calmly as he could, but his tone spoke of ambition and power.

“I can agree that we have more to do. Surely splitting up to gain power would be a good idea once you master the clones….though, I can help with that. So, when you train you can only do one thing once. Let’s take training your muscles. Say you pick up a boulder over your head ten times. You’ve trained that many times in…let’s say an hour. Now, if you make a hundred clones? Each clone could lift that boulder ten times in the same amount of time. You won’t feel the fatigue until you release the clones, but once you do it will be as if you just lifted the boulder one thousand times in the same hour.”

Shan hoped he explained it well. It was a simple and yet confounding topic.
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30 2018, 08:51

"As one who is called a beast, I'm not fond of being in a 'prison', " he commented, but shrugged his shoulders all the same. "Whatever, not like i care over names anyway. But it can grow on me. I prefer a more terrifying meaning but moving on."

The explanation about the clones made sense to Broly as he got the gist of it. THe experience and muscle growth somehow all translated back to the caster of the jutsu. He didn't get how it was done but if this was possible for a jutsu-- who was he to argue about it. "Alright, so lets try this out then." he said with a growl and formed a hand sign.

This time the puff of smoke revealed many more of Broly-- roughly 30 of him. With it, he proceeded to train via sparring with one another, all of them entering a series of punches and blows to one another to build up their physical strength.

This went for roughly an hour, though hidden in the mists it would be hard to keep it going for a prolonged training period. Still, once it ended, Broly released the jutsu and each clone vanished. One by one, they left--- and he felt a tingle in his head, their individual memories, sensations and pains flow back into him. It also transferred the ache and feel of his muscles. He felt stronger now-- and it was both unnatural but felt good.

"Heh... not bad," he said boastfully, flexing an arm and fist to feel his muscles. "I can get used to this."

He understood the value of how clones could be used, and now had the grounds to grow fundamentally stronger.

(Training-- all brawn + Learned Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu)

All to Brawn
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 30 2018, 08:51

'Dice 10' : 2, 9, 8, 5, 5, 3, 9, 3
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01 2018, 21:27

“It’s less that we’re in a prison and more that we are the prison. Tartarus was a living creature and the only thing truly able to defeat the Gods.” Shan smiled a bit as his new ally talked. “However, I have a Helmet to go find. I will see you after I unlock my third eye.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01 2018, 22:59

Broly watched as he left, leaving him alone with his new jutsu and the mists around the forests. With that, he just took what he needed and left to return to Kumo. At least there-- he had now had a means to grow stronger.

But before he would go , he would pay a visito tot the hot springs... He wanted a chance to have some fun with the women there before he went home....

Brawn Training X 8

End.
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 01 2018, 22:59

'Dice 10' : 9, 7, 5, 9, 5, 4, 3, 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast in the Mists (Training)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5