Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast in the Mists (Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18 2018, 11:39

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 9, 2, 2, 3, 7, 4, 3, 2
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 19 2018, 20:42

“Let you out? Sure, on one condition.” Shan said staring at the snarling beast. He was strong. Uncontrolled – but strong. Shan could use this one. “I’ have a deal to make with you. If you accept, then I will let you go. The details are as thus. First, you work with me. Partners. Neither one above the other. I’m forming a group called Tartarus and I could use your strength if I am to topple the current ninja system. Second, I will teach you a method of training faster than you could ever imagine. Third, if you lay hands upon me or another Tartarus member without the consent of the majority of the group…well, this cage is the least of what I can do.”

Shan waited for a minute. It was hard to hear what he was saying in the water, but a nod would be all he needed.

[144 Words]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 08:47

This brat liked the sound of his own voice. "You sure like the sound of your own voice, don't you, blondie?" Broly growled behind bubbled words-- since the water was slowly starting to suffocate him otherwise. He had no choice but to listen and consider what the guy had to say.

IN truth, the offer sounded like a good deal. He had more to gain than the other one did. Still that did raise the suspicion of things. Why would he give him such an offer? Was he that generous-- and with that attitude any cutthroat would rip him off the chance he got.

ANd Broly was close to that. Of course the threat this guy had on him was another matter.

"You make a valid point," he said, having no other avenue to fight but use his head. God, he hated using it. "Why would you want me for a partner? Surely you could find better fodder."

Still when he mentioned topple the ninja system of the nations, that did strike a cord with Broly. One that he liked and he smiled savagely at the idea. "Well, it seems you have some promising ideas, kid."

"Still, what do you get out of it besides just me joining?" Broly said, "Surely I get the better side of the deal."

Training rolls: All Int
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 08:47

'Dice 10' : 6, 8, 10, 10, 1, 6, 8
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 08:48

forgot 1 extra roll
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 08:48

'Dice 10' : 4
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 20:10

“I need allies who are willing to do whatever it takes. I’m…not alone, but close to it. I have one member of the Junpaku clan, Makoto Junpaku, helping me but his skills are still developing.” Shan released the water prison by pulling his arm out of it. “I have to admit it’s a large task and I can’t do it alone. You say you get the better side of the deal, but an ally that I can trust is worth far more than you would think.”

Shan took a step backwards and made a few quick handsigns, causing more and more clones to appear. Shan made the handsigns a multitude of times until he had one hundred clones around. “This is the training method. These clones – as you saw – were real, physical bodies. The secret to them is that once you make one disappear, they will transfer all of their knowledge and abilities gained to you. While this is useful for scouting, you don’t appear to be the scouting type. Isntead, imagine if you were to train your muscles with them or perfect some taijutsu techniques. It will take one percent as long to train as normally.”

[Training: Dexterity X 8,  Clones, Weights]
[Worse roll ever: 55 Dexterity]

Last edited by Archaea on Wed Aug 22 2018, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 20:10

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 1, 1, 5, 3, 2, 1, 2, 8
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 23:33

The moment the water popped, Broly landed to the ground with an easy landing. It seemed this guy was showing some trust in him and he made a lot more sense. This wasn't some guy forming some senseless gang-- he was sharp and smart behind his ambition. THat, Broly could respect. The smirk showed on his face as he listened and saw the guy demonstrate his clones again. THe idea broly liked.

"So... I get many sparring partners of ... myself?" he asked, amused by the idea as he could hardly find such good partners. It gave him ideas-- that and also some perverted ideas how else he could use his clones, but he wouldn't share that.

Still, it was tempting to him as he listened and saw him dispell the clones. The beast soon walked over, his stride intimidating as he glared at Shan-- as if he still wanted to brawl again. It was a long pause, as if Broly was about to strike....

"So far I am liking what I hear," he replied, showing the intimidation was a bluff that he wasn't going to attack again. "You would of been worth eating but I suppose you are making a good offer, after all. And we do have some similar goals in mind."

He cracked his knuckles for a moment as he observed the training method and of course the added benefits this group could have to him. Had he said work under him, Broly would have told him to go to hell-- but this guy wanted allies as equals. That he could understand better.

"I'm in," he said.

Training results: 4 awarness, 4 End
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 23:34

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 23:34

'Dice 10' : 2, 6, 2, 7, 3, 1, 8, 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast in the Mists (Training)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next