Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

Post[s] : 2633

~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} Empty
PostSubject: ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}   ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} EmptyTue Jun 30 2015, 21:04

Shadow sat up in his science lab, just swinging back and forth in his chair. His anger had been released, and now he had been slightly bored. With his clones no longer living, he didn’t have much to work on. He sighed as he began to think about the many different things he needed to perfect. He stood up, figuring that it was time to do so. He needed to brush up on his sealing skills a bit, since he had been doing a lot of sealing lately. As he walked out and pulled out one of the many trapped animals he had at his disposal to experiment on, Shadow had tried many methods of his own sealing. With this, he had worked to be able to unseal all of his sealing in which he did and created himself with no harm to the host. His thought was perhaps, if the time came, that he needed to unseal the Bijuu from Heise, that this technique would spare Heise’s life from being taken. It was something he hoped he’d never have to use, but in this world of shinobi, you can never tell what may happen. Shadow had perfected this jutsu. He had then been interrupted by his trained sired Mercenary.
“My lord…” he said as he bowed to him. Shadow turned to him and saw that he had been holding a few scrolls. He presented them to his master. Shadow walked to him and took the scrolls.
“What is this?” Shadow asked.
“They are important documents that had been sent by Shadow Country, for your eyes only.” He said. Shadow looked at them, and it seemed as though they were plans and mapped out locations from Ayane, Christie, and Brad. It seems the three had begun to work well with each other. Shadow had nodded and rolled them up.
“Thank you, Alpha.”
“My lord.”
“Yes?”
“I need more missions…” he said.
“Hmmm… very well… I need you to go to Konoha and check on all of our territories, and make sure that they aren’t being occupied or taken over. If they are, alert me immediately, and we will take care of them.”
“Understood…” he said. He then vanished. Shadow turned and began to wonder what his next move was. Shadow sighed, as he began to think it was about time he and Heise had a small training session at the new island that they have yet to really go to. Shadow sat and meditated for a moment, going back to the light side of the ego, Hayabusa. Hayabusa stood up and pressed a button on his Gesshoku mask.
“Eliot… can you have Heise meet me at the island. Alone.” He said.
“Understood… but before that… I suggest you come meet me. Heise sent in some information that I think you may find very valuable…” he said.
“Alright… so have him meet me there in two days then?” Hayabusa said.
“Three…”
“Very well…” Hayabusa then jumped, using his Hiraishin No Jutsu, jumping into the HQ of the Gesshoku village. He looked out of the grand windows to look down on his village that had recovered from the attack rather well. He then turned away and walked to the ‘Brain’ of the HQ. Walking in, those who worked there looked at him, before bowing to him. He looked to see Eliot looking at the big screen from a new chair in the middle of the room.
“Upgrades?” Hayabusa asked him. Eliot turned and looked at him.
“My feet started hurting, so I made this chair.” Eliot stood up and walked to his personal desk, taking a port and turning to Hayabusa and plugging it into the ear piece of Hayabusa. Hayabusa smirked asw he could see the uploaded information coming to him.
“This isn’t what I think it is… can it be?”
“It is… the beast.”
“How did he come about this information…” Hayabusa asked him.
“I don’t know… he just said it was a very reliable resource, and you should follow it…”
“Hmmm… very well. I’m on my way there now then!” he said. He turned away and began to walk.
“Hayabusa… be careful alright? You remember what happened last time.” Eliot said. Hayabusa stopped and looked back at him.
“I’ll be fine. My weapons cache seemed to have made an upgrade. I don’t know much about this beast, but I didn’t know much about Kyuubi either. So… I will keep cautious.” He then turned and vanished without another word…
[749 Words]
[Jutsu Learned]
Back to top Go down
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}   ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 09:27

Roll for Stats
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}   ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 09:27

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Training Dice' : 9, 8, 7, 6, 3, 5, 6
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Hayabusa
Jounin
Jounin
Hayabusa

PostSubject: Re: ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}   ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 09:39

Reward Dice x 2
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}   ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} EmptyFri Sep 18 2015, 09:39

The member 'Hayabusa' has done the following action : Dice

'Reward Dice' : 41, 55
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}   ~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime} Empty

Back to top Go down

~Beast Country:Jutsu Training~ {Solo}{Shadow|Hayabusa}{Jutsu Training, Crime}
Page 1 of 1