Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Beast in the Mists (Training)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Game Master
Deity
Deity

Post[s] : 2853

Ninja Profile

Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 20 2018, 08:48

The member 'Enjin' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://narutojidai.narutorpg.org
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 20:10

“I need allies who are willing to do whatever it takes. I’m…not alone, but close to it. I have one member of the Junpaku clan, Makoto Junpaku, helping me but his skills are still developing.” Shan released the water prison by pulling his arm out of it. “I have to admit it’s a large task and I can’t do it alone. You say you get the better side of the deal, but an ally that I can trust is worth far more than you would think.”

Shan took a step backwards and made a few quick handsigns, causing more and more clones to appear. Shan made the handsigns a multitude of times until he had one hundred clones around. “This is the training method. These clones – as you saw – were real, physical bodies. The secret to them is that once you make one disappear, they will transfer all of their knowledge and abilities gained to you. While this is useful for scouting, you don’t appear to be the scouting type. Isntead, imagine if you were to train your muscles with them or perfect some taijutsu techniques. It will take one percent as long to train as normally.”

[Training: Dexterity X 8,  Clones, Weights]
[Worse roll ever: 55 Dexterity]

Last edited by Archaea on Wed Aug 22 2018, 20:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 20:10

The member 'Archaea' has done the following action : Destiny Roll

'Dice 10' : 1, 1, 5, 3, 2, 1, 2, 8
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 23:33

The moment the water popped, Broly landed to the ground with an easy landing. It seemed this guy was showing some trust in him and he made a lot more sense. This wasn't some guy forming some senseless gang-- he was sharp and smart behind his ambition. THat, Broly could respect. The smirk showed on his face as he listened and saw the guy demonstrate his clones again. THe idea broly liked.

"So... I get many sparring partners of ... myself?" he asked, amused by the idea as he could hardly find such good partners. It gave him ideas-- that and also some perverted ideas how else he could use his clones, but he wouldn't share that.

Still, it was tempting to him as he listened and saw him dispell the clones. The beast soon walked over, his stride intimidating as he glared at Shan-- as if he still wanted to brawl again. It was a long pause, as if Broly was about to strike....

"So far I am liking what I hear," he replied, showing the intimidation was a bluff that he wasn't going to attack again. "You would of been worth eating but I suppose you are making a good offer, after all. And we do have some similar goals in mind."

He cracked his knuckles for a moment as he observed the training method and of course the added benefits this group could have to him. Had he said work under him, Broly would have told him to go to hell-- but this guy wanted allies as equals. That he could understand better.

"I'm in," he said.

Training results: 4 awarness, 4 End
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 23:34

Rolling
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 22 2018, 23:34

'Dice 10' : 2, 6, 2, 7, 3, 1, 8, 9
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 23 2018, 21:03

Shan laughed as the large brute of a man asked if he got many sparring partners of himself. “Exactly, right. “

Shan did pause as the man walked forward and stared at Shan. Shan didn’t back down and he wasn’t afraid. This man – Broly, was it – didn’t see the extent of what Shan could do. His blood control..well, it wasn’t possible to fight your own body. To attempt to do so would only cause you to end up injuring yourself as Shan stood safe. If Broly attacked, Shan could easily just use blood chakra to subdue him once again and that would tell Shan whether it was someone he could trust or not, though he hoped he could. A powerful ally was extremely important to the young shinobi.

“I thought you would be interested.” Shan said as Broly began to talk once more. His speech seemed forced – almost as if he wasn’t used to talking that often. “To begin our teaching, do you know how to make a regular clone? It will be much easier if I don’t have to start with that.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 08:58

Broly grunted at the thought. He never particularly cared for the clone method. Sure if this specific one was tougher than normal, great. Still he knew clones came with their own disadvantages. For starters, they were weaker than the original and didn't have much use in battle than decoys. He hated such tactics. He was more of a taijutsu fighter and often hated having to fight such decoys himself.

Still, Broly's senses sharpened as he looked around. "Maybe here isn't the best place for training?" he suggested, his senses starting to sharpen. "I think I might have pissed off enough mist shinobi to warrant a search party."

He led Shan further out of the village outskirts to the woods outside. The mist still wove through the trees, but it gave them more room and cover from searching shinobi. At least there they could train in relative peace...

... and was walking distance to the nearby hot spring where Broly could entertain himself with the women there later.

For now, they could focus. "Unfortunately, no," Broly grunted at the question about the clone jutsu. "I never bothered due to the fact clones are not much use in battle besides decoys. It hasn't been my style." he said. "I do know of it, but i never resorted to it."

(Training rolls -- chakra control 2, plus 2 for Awareness)
Back to top Go down
Game Master
Deity
Deity
Game Master

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 08:58

'Dice 10' : 6, 1, 6, 2
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 20:57

Shan nodded his assent to be led away by Broly. This man didn’t seem the type to lead someone to a trap, so he didn’t truly fear one. Once they were in a safe distance – with the mist undulating around them as if it were alive – Broly expressed that he never bothered to learn the Clone jutsu. He had a point in that it was a fairly pointless Jutsu in combat – but he was wrong about the Shadow Clone technique if he thought that it, too, was only useful for decoys.

“You have a point about the clones being weaker than the original. Unlike the regular clone technique, the Shadow Clone technique works by equally dividing your chakra among many different bodies. Now, you can choose how much chakra to give them. The thing that is important to note for a large person such as yourself, is that the amount of chakra put into the clones doesn’t affect their physical attributes. They seem to perform at the same level regardless of the amount of chakra they receive. The chakra only matters if you plan on having them perform Ninjutsu – as they disappear if they run out of chakra.”

Shan demonstrated the Tiger seal required to create the shadow clones. “This is the seal to perform the technique. Time to try it.”
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 24 2018, 22:02

Broly sighed as he rolled his eyes and focused his chakra. Still wasn't his style but if sparring with himself would improve his use of building up his strength, no reason for him to be picky. Besides, he got ideas how to use it himself.

But those pervy thoughts would be for later.

He focused his chakra and made the hand sign. He expelled the chakra, focused on making a double of himself.

With a poof of smoke, there was soon a second dark-haired figure beside him. A mirror image of Broly, forming the same hand sign as he did. Curious, Broly looked to the carbon copy and the two smirked at one another. "Heh, not bad," he said, admiring himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast in the Mists (Training)   Beast in the Mists (Training) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast in the Mists (Training)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next