Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:34

Fuu laughed at Ryo's silly comment as they made there way to the directions that Shao had specified, fuu knew how to find the storm drain. "Are you kidding! I look awesome! I bet I could convince someone I was the grim reaper right now what with the scythe and the skeleton thing going on and all. Wouldn't that be awesome, the looks on people's faces." She stifled giggling as they made there way down into the drain which, was fairly large. Fuu occupied herself by trying to count the rings on the piping as they made little splash sounds from walking on the very small amount of water inside the drain. It wasn't long at all till they were actually near the place the hare had been seen, and Fuu was a little confused when she didn't see any signs of it. This was remedied by the loud bang as the stipid thing ran full tilt into kicking her. Fuu of course didn't feel a thing thanks to the Jutsu that Reo had used but Reo did not look happy to have taken such a hit. Okay no more carlessness today.

There was only room in the pipes for one person at a time to actually do any fighting so Fuu chased after the huge thing as it ran. She noted that it had sandy brown fur as was the norm for a desert rabbit, but of course it was many times larger. She didn't get to look at it's face though as it was running from her. She didn't need to catch up though only get close enough. "Hey, veggie theif! I got a bone to pick with you!" She giggled at the bone pun considering her current apperance. "Tatsumaki!" And that was all, before anyone else even knew what was happening the Rabbit was rent of all it's liquid and the steam filled the pipes the corpse looking more like a roasted rabbit than something that had been alive mere seconds ago. "Well boys, I think that it's about time that we tell our the farmer his crops will not be bothered again."

Mission END
(356)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 23:34

"You're a weird girl," Kyle commented at Fuu liking the skull look.

Shao cringed-- fearing that Kyle would be slaughtered again by Fuu if he kept this up.

Shao and Kyle followed the others through the pipes, and soon saw the dug out tunnels that the animal clearly had dug out. Still it was impressive the size the tunnels had gone. Soon, SHao could sense the chakra of the animal up ahead. "Be careful. Our target is 10 meters ahead." he warned, keeping alert for any additional enemies. Animals loved to team up to defend themselves.

But of course-- the skull decorated scorch style ninja finished it one strike.

Kyle looked at the results slacked jaw--... "Dude, I'm never talking back to that girl ever." he gasped, "She will kill me."

Shao cleared his throat, trying to compose himself in the face of his superiors stronger allies. It seemed their work was done in record time.

"I'm not telling Mari what happened down here," Shao said as he began to walk back.

"Me either..." Kyle agreed, feeling bad for the rabbit vs skull girl.

The ENd.
Back to top Go down

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2