Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) Empty
PostSubject: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 23:07

Fuu gathered the group again, it was only a few days since they had done the missions and after a couple set aside for training it was time to get to work again. Of course her Jounin kicking her in the butt for taking it easy after doing three missions in one day had nothing to do with her renewed enthusiasm, nope nothing at all. She picked up Ryo on the way and of course and her leaf village tag alongs were with her as well. "Today we get to go to the green house, The harvest is supposed to be in on tomatos and uh... peas I think. Anyhow it shouldn't be too hard, we just need to harvest and then plant some new ones. Fuu had as much pep in her step as usual reguardless of the type of stuff they were doing, even if she seemed to bore easy.

All of that would have been well and good but when she got to the green house something was wrong. The door looked like someone had jumped through it, she hurried up to get a look. Everything inside was at least knocked over, some stuff looked like it had been eaten off of but other things didn't look touched. She took a moment to find the regular worker who was at the back of the Large green house scratching his head. "Um, what happened in here? She asked the man as he caught sight of the kids. "Well it looks like some animal came in here and busted some of the glass and ate a bunch of the plants. Glad you kids could come today to help out, hate to bother you more but looks like I'm gonna need to extend this request with the Kazekage." He pointed at different areas, and addressed each of the genin in turn. "If you would get started on these areas first, they have the most damage and see if you can't salvage any of the plants."
(335)
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

Post[s] : 1100

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 23:43

Reo sat in his room clutching the scroll tightly to his chest. He had just sent a clone off with Fuu and he felt bad about it but...he felt so close to a breakthrough. The past few days he has been toying with some adjustments on a curse...well, he couldn’t tell anyone he was doing it.

The curse in question belonged to a cult that didn’t get along with Reo’s clan. The cult had - at some point - lost this curse scroll during the fighting. While the Gojisou have not ran into any of the cult in a generation or two, they still found it a good practice to pass the scroll onto its members. While the scroll contained the specifics of the curse, it was believed not to function without believing in their god. Whether that was true or not, Reo believed he could adjust some key aspects of the jutsu and create a usable - less evil - version of the curse. With the help of roughly a hundred of his own shadow clones, he was finally getting close.
He had been running low on chakra and so dismissed all his clones except for the one that was sent off to help Fuu a short time ago
Now, he clutched the scroll in a moment of anxiety.

It was almost done. Reo Laid the scroll back onto the table next to an incomplete scroll he was working on. A few minor adjustments to the method so that blood didn’t have to be ingested…but how to forge the link? The original consisted of a blood symbol which Reo already had accounted for in this new version but that didn’t establish a connection in the same way. It would be missing a key component...oh! “What if the blood used for the symbols alternated. I would have the other persons blood and they would have mine. The blood on our bodies - once infused with chakra - should be able to create a similar link!”

Reo wrote that down and looked at his final product. It...it looked theoretically sound but would it work?

Reo’s clone followed Fuu and listened to the missions. He didn’t mind hard work. In fact, he found it to be quite beneficial, but he still wished he was back working on the jutsu rather than here. Staying here meant that he wouldn’t get to see the jutsu complete until he was unsummoned.

“It’s no worry, sir. There are five genin here. We can handle a wild animal and will make sure the job is completed to satisfaction” Clone-Reo said as he bowed deeply to the worker. He was the one who requested this mission presumably and so he was their employer.

“Should we all harvest or should we split up to deal with the animal? Personally, I feel that we would finish the harvesting quicker as a group and be able to - oh, sorry.” And with that, Clone-Reo popped from existence.

The real Reo ran in only a moment later, holding a jar of what looked like a liquidy red paint. It was paint, in fact. Reo has mixed his blood with paint. He didn’t think it would mess with the connection and by turning it into a paint, Reo didn’t have to worry about the blood from coagulating and not storing properly.

“Fuu! Here! Take this vial. Oh, also? I need some of your blood to make one of those for me real quick.i have the paint to mix it with. I just need you to bleed into this container real fast.” Reo held a second container of white paint out as well as the container of red blood paint. “I know this looks crazy but I swear it has a purpose. I think I’ve made a new jutsu and if my clone understood the situation decently, then this jutsu May come in handy when we have to deal with that animal - whatever it was.”

[660 words, Post for Blood Protection Jutsu]
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

Occupation[s] : Crafter of Chakra-infused items (weapons and items), fisherman
Post[s] : 2035

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptySun Jul 15 2018, 23:47

It was early morning as the sand shinobi asked for their attendance in this situation. Shao though still sleepy was awake and listening as Fuu, who had become quite an amazing leader of a shinobi, explained they were going to perform farm work. Mari was already wide awake and cheerful even as the sun only began to peek out from the cliffs to the east. "Sounds like fun," Mari said as she looked to Shao. He gave a clear but quiet nod.

"At least we are all in attendance...." Shao said but stop as he turned to his left.

Kyle was standing beside them, but his head was lumped over and his body swayed lightly. Snoring sounds escaped him.

"Are you kidding me?" Shao groaned, embarrassed.

"KYLE! WAKE UP!" Mari called out, causing the boy to snap out of his stupor.

"I'm up! I'm up! Ready and willing!" he corrected, his eyes fluttering fast.

However as they arrived, they found the broken glass and the results of an animal that had rummaged through the greenhouse.

Shao was the first to check out the paw prints on the dirt. Without his Byakkugan he could see the details clearly. "OH, its a rabbit of some kind," SHao said as he looked to the others. "That makes sense. Many hares do live in the desert and usually burrow in the ground to avoid the heat."

"Oooh, bunnies! " Mari squeaked, but quickly composed herself. "Oh, sorry. I just love animals... anyway, let me take a look at the plants. I think I can do something about those."

"We'll leave that to you Mari," Shao said as he went to investigate the broken glass for more traces of the animal's path.

While he did this, Mari looked around and checked to see no one would see her. She seemed more cautious than before. With a few hand signs, she ended with an earth sign and placed her hand on the dark soil that had been dug around. The torn and nibbled roots began to move-- as if the plants now fed on her chakra than just the soil. It grew slowly, inch by inch. The plants were slowly restoring to her will, even better by comparison to her jutsu.

A smile came to her face, seeing that her 'gift' was useful.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 00:46

She stared at Ryo for a moment and blinked a couple of times, Ryo I don't know what you've been getting into but that sounds.... Like a really interesting Jutsu! I'll get you some blood after I get a snack don't want to be woozy if we are gonna be doing stuff later."

Fuu sighed as she picked glass out of the soil pots in the section she was pointed to, it wasn't hard but it was very tedious. Once the soil was clear she tried to get most of it back into the planter and then moved on to the plants. She was in the section with the tomatoes, mostly they were freaking decimated half eaten and on the floor. She found a few of the plants that might be savable and tried to plant them back in the soil, it didn't work all that great fuu had what one might call no skill with plants. She basically gave up trying to get the plants to stay up or however they were supposed to act. She looked at the half eaten tomatoes that were on the floor she started to collect them. "hey mister, you can't sell these ones right? they got nibbled on, you're gonna toss them right?" The man nodded to her and she looked at the others before washing the tomatoes off with a cloth and then channeling her scorch chakra into them. It took about two point five seconds for all the tomatoes she had to be shriveled up husks making 'instant' sun-dried tomatoes 

"Anyone else want a sun dried tomato." Fuu herself didn't mind that there was a small amount that maybe some rabbits ate, although her dad would probably be mad that she was using scorch for something so trivial. After the short interlude she went about helping the greenhouse owner replace the panels that were missing when something didn't seem exactly right. " Hey are you sure this was rabbits, these holes are like... something around our size maybe jumping through them. Also... this glass is like, really strong what the heck animal can hit it hard enough that it breaks like this."

(360)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 08:37

The sight of Fuu drying out the tomatos made Mari curious but she was more interested in restoring the crops that were uprooted. In a matter of minutes, no one noticed how the garden had begun to bloom again-- as if they were exposed to stronger sunlight. She smiled content with herself.

(Someone notice this maybe? )

At Fuu's suggestion, Shao stopped and looked closer at the holes. At first, he thought it was several rabbits-- or at least a bigger than adverage one-- but the size of the holes, seemed to grow far bigger in size and diameter. Not only that, the holes around went deeper. Still, Shao had an answer about the tinsel strengh of the grass. "Believe it or not, animals like rabbits have sturdy teeth. They can easily nibble and weaken metal with time-- so I really am not surprised they could eat those vines." he replied and looked over the tracks. "You are right though. I thought it might be many rabbits but... the size does imply something more... I wouldn't be able to tell, but it definately seems similar to a rabbit at the very least."

Kyle looked over the tracks, have been ignoring them all and daydreaming up till that point. "Once again we are on a wild rabbit chase," he sighed, "When are we going to do a real fight for a change, man. "

"It's a wild goose chase, you moron," Shao replied curtly.

However, it was at that time, Kyle took notice to Mari huddled near her plants. Curious, the young shinobi walked up behind her. "Mari, what you doing?" He asked.

For a moment, Mari gasped and jolted back up to her feet. "Oh, um..." she said shyly and turned to Kyle-- her back to hide the plants. "Nothing, really. I just applied a little water to the plants with chakra in it... the plants are good as new. NOthing important." She said and turned to the gardener. "This should get you back on track. Please don't be too mad at the rabbits."

Still, the fact she completely restored the ruined ones was nothing to sneeze at. No doubt the gardener would be astonuned. And probably raise questions to Fuu and Reo if they were sharp.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 10:33

As Fuu asked about the size of the holes, Reo got out a paint brush and dipped it into the vial he held. It was a mixture of paint and blood. The paint wasn’t important. It was just to help the symbol stay. Reo figured blood alone would just drip and break the symbol - thus breaking the connection. He reached to Fuu’s hand and quickly painted a snake biting its own tail in a circle. An ouroboros. A symbol of immortality and infinity. The symbol itself was powerful - which was why Reo chose it as the medium of the one the damage would be redirected from. As long as the jutsu isn’t broken, They wouldn’t take damage.

Reo would instead. He just needed some of her blood. Reo set down the vial of his paint and blood and grabbed a kunai. “Okay, here we go “

Reo cut Fuu’s other hand and let blood drip into the vial of neutral color paint. Once he had a decent amount, he grabbed a second brush and began to mix the paint and blood together - creating a reddish paint. Then, he opened his tunic slightly and painted a red target over his heart with Fuu’s blood paint. “Shiji Hyoketsu - Gojisou Style: Death Protection Blood!”

Reo chanted out. The blood on each of them would glow slightly for a second before fading as Reo’s chakra infused it. He could feel...something.

“I think it worked.” Reo said amazed. He turned his head slightly - realizing he had been distracted from the mission for far too long. Were the plants larger than before? Were there more of them?

“ did you really do this?” Reo would turn and ask Mari, amazed. They lived in the middle of the desert. Growing plants of any kind was beyond difficult. Her ability could revolutionize life in the desert if it could be taught to others...wait. Maybe they already used it? He had never heard of sub a thing but ninjutsu being applied to help plants grow sounded like something someone would have thought of before. “I can promise you that if I put my chakra into water it wouldn’t have this effect on them. You’re absolutely amazing, Mari!”

[368, jutsu didn’t specify if we take the look hidan did so I’ll leave that up to you to describe if we do]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 19:45

Fuu clicked her tongue the pain from having her hand cut wasn't actually that much and she could just heal it no problem. The bigger weird thing, was actually that the plants were starting to grow again. Could water style do that, that's werid why could she do that, well it didn't matter too much cause Fuu was going to get a look on those side effects from the jutsu. The effect that it took gave her a strange white and black skin tone, although Reo seemed to be unaffected by this effect. "Uhh... is this supposed to happen? I feel like maybe this is supposed to happen? weird." She decided to ignore it because it didn't matter that much besides the fact that it was giving her this sort of black skeleton look, heck the only thing that didn't manage to change was actually her hair and eyes. 

No now was the time to be looking at the tracks, they were going to have to take that animal down. She leaned on a table and absolutely did not feel the glass she put her hand on. This was about the time when ryo yelped from that same damage, and she looked at her hand with the glass still stuck in it. "I think I know what your jutsu is supposed to do now. That absolutely might be useful" The were going to be hunting that rabbit. "Hey, Mari why don't you stay here and watch in case the rabbits come back." She brought the rest of the group outside so that they could actually go and look for this rabbit or whatever it was. " Alright, Shao lead the way, we gotta make sure this thing isn't destroying out crops everyday or whatever. I didn't want to make mari have to fight it if it looked cute."

(307)
Back to top Go down
Enjin
Guru
Guru
Enjin

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:04

Mari jumped at the concept of what happened-- as the sand ninja took interest with her work with the plants. She seemed a bit flustered as she hid the plants behind her. "Um... well..." she said, her lip quivering a bit.

It was then that Kyle slipped in and wound an arm around her in a friendly manner. "That's Mari, for you. The real green thumb of our team!" he said and laughed as if it was no big deal. "She is a medic so she knows alot about plants. She uses jutsu to help em grow for remedies and stuff. Don't you know?" he said.

Shao also became more aware how the sand were curious about Mari-- but they didn't press her further. Still, it did make Shao wonder what jutsu could help plants grow like that. Sure, water enriched with chakra helped produce plants with special properties, but he never seen it in person till now.

The suggestion was to go and find the rabbit. At Fuu's suggestion to stay behind for now, she jumped at that. "Oh, me? You sure?" she asked. "If you get hurt I won't be able to heal you. And just because they are cute' doesn't mean i cannot do my job. "

Shao smiled. "Don't worry Mari," Shao said as he got up and looked over the tracks' direction. "We will be careful. You should continue working on the garden. We got radios. if something go wrong, we will contact you and let you know if any healing is needed. " he explained.

She had a stubborn look on her face but just swished her arms beside her. "Alright, but you be careful-- that means you, Kyle!" she said with a firm glare at him.

"Wh-what did I do?" he reacted .

Shao shook his head, but amused he had great friends for teammates. It was kind of Fuu to let him take point as he nodded. "I'm on it." He said as he made a hand sign to focus his chakra. He then opened his eyes, his Byakkugan in full power to see around him. This case, he looked down to the ground, spotting the tunnels made by the animal-- and a far bigger one under them. "I see a tunnel-- and its connected to the storm drain system for the rainy season here," he said as he knelt to the ground for a better view-- even though he saw right through the dirt. "Its roughly 50 meters down, 20 meters west. We can get in from the utility tunnels. It should be close to there."

"Yeah, lets go-- before Mari makes us promise to try and talk to the animals first," Kyle said in a cocky tone.

"You remember that the next time we gotta catch an aggressive cat that claws your face up, Kyle," She said with a more serious tone. "I won't heal you then."

"Whaaaaa...?" he groaned.

SHao just sighed and went for the tunnel to lead into the caves below.
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:13

“Ow!” Screamed Reo as he felt a sharp pain in his hand. What the...he glanced at Fuu. She looked like a skeleton. He was unsure if that would happen with the jutsu but it was described in the original jutsu..”IT WORKED!”

He screamed and jumped up, pumping his fist in the air. As Fuu suggested that they go look for Bunnicula, Reo glanced at Mari. She looked worried for her comrades. “Don’t worry, Mari. I’ll make sure the animal doesn’t hurt them.”

Reo ran off after them but stopped for a moment and turned to look at Mari one last time. She was kind of cute in a “foreign Shinobi” kind of way.

Reo followed Shao as he talked about the utility tunnel. “Perfect and it should be safe as our rainy season lasts about three days. One of the many benefits of living in a desert.” he said in complete seriousness.

“So, Kyle. You and Mari…?” Reo trailed off as his eyes caught sight of Fuu once more.

“Sorry about the skeleton look, Fuu. I wasn’t sure if that would stick or not.”

[186 words, 1,214 total]
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) EmptyMon Jul 16 2018, 22:34

Fuu laughed at Ryo's silly comment as they made there way to the directions that Shao had specified, fuu knew how to find the storm drain. "Are you kidding! I look awesome! I bet I could convince someone I was the grim reaper right now what with the scythe and the skeleton thing going on and all. Wouldn't that be awesome, the looks on people's faces." She stifled giggling as they made there way down into the drain which, was fairly large. Fuu occupied herself by trying to count the rings on the piping as they made little splash sounds from walking on the very small amount of water inside the drain. It wasn't long at all till they were actually near the place the hare had been seen, and Fuu was a little confused when she didn't see any signs of it. This was remedied by the loud bang as the stipid thing ran full tilt into kicking her. Fuu of course didn't feel a thing thanks to the Jutsu that Reo had used but Reo did not look happy to have taken such a hit. Okay no more carlessness today.

There was only room in the pipes for one person at a time to actually do any fighting so Fuu chased after the huge thing as it ran. She noted that it had sandy brown fur as was the norm for a desert rabbit, but of course it was many times larger. She didn't get to look at it's face though as it was running from her. She didn't need to catch up though only get close enough. "Hey, veggie theif! I got a bone to pick with you!" She giggled at the bone pun considering her current apperance. "Tatsumaki!" And that was all, before anyone else even knew what was happening the Rabbit was rent of all it's liquid and the steam filled the pipes the corpse looking more like a roasted rabbit than something that had been alive mere seconds ago. "Well boys, I think that it's about time that we tell our the farmer his crops will not be bothered again."

Mission END
(356)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)   Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasteful ruin (this is several missions D-rank Farm work, Chores X2 and C-rank Kill wild animal)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next