Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

Walking up Trees (Quest)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

Post[s] : 282

Walking up Trees (Quest) Empty
PostSubject: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:01

Fuu had gotten woken up early again, she hated it when she got woken up early. This only cemented her position on the matter every time her dad thought it was a good idea to teach her something. She got dressed and meet her father outside next to the quaint tree that they managed to have despite the desert heat. The sun was just over the horizon when he decided to let her know what exactly she was doing out her. "Fuu, I understand you're going to be taking the Chunin exam this year, despite just having become a Genin. Well you're going to need to prove to me that you can do it first. You are going to clime this tree."
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:06

Fuu blinked at her father for a moment as the sun started to hit her face. "Dad... Did you wake me up just to ask me to climb this tree in our yard. I climb this tree all the time, I do it for fun heck I'm pretty sure that I could just jump to the first branch." Her father shook his head at her and let out an exasperated sigh. "Fuu how many times do I need to explain nothing is ever so simple. You're going to climb it with no hands." He moved his foot to the tree and simply started walking perpendicular to the ground. "you have until sunset, or else I'm not going to let you go, if you can't do something this simple then you aren't ready for the exam."
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:11

Fuu made a face to tell him that she still wasn't happy about it but walked up to the tree anyhow. "So what I just put chakra into my feet and then walk. Easy" She channeled the chakra into her feet and took a step onto the tree but as soon as she took a couple of steps she slipped and fell onto the sand. Her father laughed at her "That's the tricky part, you need to judge how much chakra you put into it, if you don't then you end up falling but if you put too much you're going to break the tree and also fall off. Try not to damage our tree too much okay dear daughter."
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:16

This was annoying, walking up trees was dumb and annoying. Fuu sat down in front of the single tree that her family had in their yard, pouting. She had barley managed six feet from the ground, and of that one of her attempts had left a foot print on the tree. She hadn't expected outputting so much power would have caused the tree to react like that but she should have she had been told as much when she started. The only problem was that she had been putting less in and falling off, and it was hard to tell the difference between just enough and too little and way too much.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 16:41

Fuu looked up at the sky to judge how long she had been at this, not very long, the sun wasn't even at the mid way point at the sky. If she had someone here helping she might actually have the motivation to care about how high she was getting if she was competing with someone, but hell if she was going to let her dad manage to bore her out of participating in the Chunin exam. She stood back up to try again, maybe she would try better if she started running. She decided to try and do that so the next time she channeled her chakra she started running up the tree.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 17:00

Fuu managed to make it up the tree, about double the distance that she had, she slipped off after that and landed on her feet this time. "Okay, better but I bet I can do even more than that. Shadow clone." She made a copy of herself and nodded at it. The two of them started walking up the tree at different sides, her clone got farther by just a little bit and when they landed down she dismissed it, considering how much chakra it used to climb. She couldn't pin point it exactly and there was only so much tree there was to climb. "Okay, Okay. Gotta maximize this somehow" She considered the size of the tree for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 17:14

Fuu made three clones to walk up each of the cardinal directions. "Okay ladies we're gonna finish this before lunch and rub it in dad's face. One of the clones spoke up "Fuu thinks we should eat before continuing, Fuu didn't have any breakfast and it would recharge Fuu's chakra" The other two nodded at her in an agreeing manner and fuu gave them a look. "What? I'm not hungry I could go all day without~" Her stomach growled at her, letting her know that the clones were indeed correct. "Fine, we pick up after lunch." clones dismissed she went inside and grabbed a snack.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 17:31

Fuu sipped on some juice as she walked out one more time, the sun was actually around the middle of the sky now and with some food in her maybe she could concentrate a bit better. She made the hand signs again and three clones once more showed up at her behest. This time she didn't say anything to the clones but they started moving anyhow, She made it a bit farther than she had last time and the clones had various degrees of success. When they touched back down they nodded at each other and she dismissed them again.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 17:37

She opened her eyes, this time she was sure that she knew the right ratio of chakra, the clones all did various degrees of chakra and now that the knowledge was back with her she could defiantly walk up the tree. She took her first step and then her second, walking slowly as she made her way up the tree, and standing perpendicular to the ground. When she was near the top she giggled to the point of attracting the attention of the people inside. When her father walked out to check on her he found her upside down on a branch and sticking her tongue out at him. She spent the rest of the day basically making sure how to do it without actually thinking about having to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jusenkyo
Academy
Academy

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) EmptyWed Jul 11 2018, 17:46

It was about time for the sun to set and Fuu was now leaning with her back against the tree and resting from having worked her chakra basically all day. Her father walked out to get her for dinner. "Fuu are you coming in for dinner we're having a celebration dinner." Fuu blinked at him for a second, wondering just what he meant by that. "For what? Who are we celebrating or whatever." Her father just laughed that weird dad laugh. "For you daughter, you exceeded expectations today and we made your favorite." Fuu's eyes widened and ran inside, this was the first time she had ever exceeded expectations, met them maybe but going beyond was new and Fuu was starting to feel really confidant about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking up Trees (Quest)   Walking up Trees (Quest) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking up Trees (Quest)
Page 1 of 1