Naruto: Path to Jidai
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Welcome Guest or Member,
Please have a look around on Naruto Jidai before joining or if you are currently a member please sign on in. If anything Staff will be with you at all times to help answer questions that need to be answered.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeJidai IntroRegisterLog in
+ - No Main Story Event - +
+ - Dragonball Z X Naruto Jidai - +
+ -The Ending Goal: 10,000 / 250,000 MF - +
Jidai Site Update: v3.0.1 - +

So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin

Post[s] : 1100

So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:37

“Can do. Going on a rough time?” The ramen chef said as he promptly sat a bowl of ramen on the table. “Sorry if it’s lukewarm. The leftover ramen is always a little cheaper and that’s what you asked for.”

“It’s fine.” Shan said as he began to eat the ramen. It really was quite delicious. “But, yeah. My parents sent me here to train underneath a Uchiha but they didn’t say a name of any of them and I don’t even know what they look like.”

“Oh? An uchiha? Are you a prospective ninja from another village I take it? Sadly, I can’t tell you too much about the uchiha. They have that darn Sharingan which freaks everyone out. Almost as bad as the Byakugan, that eye of theirs. They mainly have black hair, though, and I could point you in the direction of the clan house if you want?”

[post 9: 151 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:42

“No that’s okay. I’ll just wait for my parents to get into town. They sent me ahead but they’ll be meeting me here, shortly.” Shan said, jotting the information down in his mind. The locals didn’t know much about what the sharingan could do but it freaked them out. They normally had black hair - which fit with the one uchiha that Shan had met. “You mentions the byakugan? What’s that?”

“Oh? That’s the hokage’s doujutsu. Powerful ability that, though the eyes are all white and are bulging with veins when they activate it. Like i said, weird. Actually, come to think of it, I think there’s a prominent byakugan user around your age. Shao maybe? You might run into him one day.”

[post 10: 122 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 21:54

Shan made another mental note. Shao of the Byakugan. The eye was strong enough to allow someone to become Hokage? It would be worth grabbing then. Shan finished slurping down the juice for his soup then smiled at the shopkeeper.

He wasn’t likely to gain any more information from this man and some time had passed since the alarm had been raised when he entered the village. Shan got up to leave and stretched.

It was time for him to go learn the technique of an ancient Hiraishin. The miniature lightning god walked out of the room and into the cool air of the dark night.

[post 11: 106 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 22:42

Shan crept along the streets of the dark city. Few would mind an eleven year old boy walking around in a village full of ninja - but he still didn’t want to draw undue attention to himself than necessary. The alarm had happened only a few hours ago - after all.

Shan made his way towards the only building that stuck out in the village. That large city hall type of building would probably be that main building that the chuunin has mentioned previously. The wind howled in the night - helping to mask the sounds of his movements as he stayed to the shadows.

[post 13: 106 words, accidentally did 9 twice]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 22:48

The streets were deserted the entire way until Shan ended up at the front doors of the building. He wasn’t sure how exactly he would find the scroll within this entire building, but he thought that he would not be able to do any worse than going in the front door. So, Shan decided to practice a technique he had learned not too long ago.

Shan channeled chakra into his feet. The idea was simple. He would channel chakra into his feet and then walk up the building until he found a window.

Shan took his first step onto the building. His chakra held and kept his feet from falling backwards.

[post 14: 106 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 22:53

It took more concentration than Shan had been anticipating to climb the wall. Part of the problem was that he wasn’t doing this to survive like he had been the last time he walked on walls. Besides that, these walls just felt difficult to channel his chakra towards.it was as if something was attempting to keep him from climbing the wall.

Eventually, Shan reached a window on the second floor. He priced the window open and hopped into the building as he turned his chakra off. The hallway was clear. That was a good first sign. Now he just had to find the scroll and memorize some jutsu before escaping.

[post 15: 111 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 22:58

Shan began to move quickly down the hallway. He didn’t run - as that would ice his position away too easily - but walked at a crisp but silent pace. Sadly, Shan didn’t have a very good plan for finding the scroll and he knew it. He would just have to check every room be came across and hope that one of them contains the scrolls he needs.

The first room was a bust. The room itself was nicely furnished - and even had some sort of technological device that Shan had never seen before. However, it had no scrolls. Shan began to move on.

[post 16: 102 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 23:06

The second room Shan went into was no better. It turned out to be a bathroom, which, as one can imagine isn’t the best place for storing scrolls. The third place, however was much more beneficial. It was a room outside of a large spiral staircase which -helpfully - had a window leading directly outside of it. The wall opposite the door had a painting of the current Hokage - which drew Shan’s attention.

Those eyes… those pure white eyes.. that must be what the ramen chef had been talking about. It was surely unnerving as it felt unnatural - but Shan wasn’t one to judge. He was the type to add another ability to his list. Just another ability he wanted to include into his own.

[post 17: 124 words]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 23:15

Shan smiles before turning his attention back to the door. He opened the door and gasped. So many scrolls filled the room that some began to roll on the floor.

One scroll didn’t move position no matter how deep the ability is, it may be impossible to you from the combat. It was a large and ornate scroll with what appeared to be monkey paws holding rhe scroll up.

Feeling optimistic, Shan opened the scroll. Inside, there were large and long complicated jutsu that Shandian couldn’t quite understand. Not all of it st least. It was quite difficult since he had no one to ask to help him understand the jutsu.
[post 18: 114]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 23:23

One jutsu did draw Shan’s attention. Well, Reo did. The first was - of course - the thunder god technique which is what this trip was the primary antagonist of allZ overall, genjust js my weakness

Shan Began to work as he reaized that he would need to leave the room eventually. He wouldn’t take the scroll. I think most of the fights and fuinjutsj people were still recovering from whatever hospital near my characters happy in glad

The spell itself was easy to memorize but t seemed to Start your own busineex

The other jutsu that’s drew his eye was the kage bunshin jutsu. The remarks above the jutsu said that it was dangerous if one did not have enough chakra.

[post 19: 120 worss]
Back to top Go down
Archaea
Chunin
Chunin
Archaea

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10 2018, 23:28

Footsteps could be heard down the hallway. Shan hurriedly began to memorize the shadow clone technique.

The door burst open. With only a few minutes to memorize the techniques, Shan unleashed the shadow clones. One hundred clones burst forth from the little room just as the door burst open. The ninja on the other side was promptly trampled.

Leaving the scroll, Shan ran out of the room and pointed his finger at the window. A laser shot out of his finger and shattered the window. Shan jumped out after it.

He could feel the clones being destroyed. So, Shan kept running. He wouldn’t be getting caught today.

[post 20: 107 words.]
[quest completed: grabbing taijuu kage bunshin and lying 1500 for thunder god hiraishin tech]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]   So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So many Shandians! [Forbidden Fruit Q,S]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2